Welcome to Gaia! ::

I may have just ruined my Christmas. Apparently, I missed homework assignments for a course and might fail it. I asked the teacher if I could get an incomplete and make it up.

EDIT: And she let me! Hooray!

Also, have a merry Christmas!
I dreamed I was playing World of Warcraft and I woke up and two months had passed.

Unbeatable Prophet

15,475 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
well, welcome back to the world, rip van nissa.

and happy christmas everyone. or festivus or whatever.
******** WoW. Everyone I know who plays it has almost zero social life outside of it. I spent most of my junior year without my best friend because he was obsessed and spent all of his free time outside of school and work to play it.

Also, my Christmas was disastrous. On Christmas Eve, my teacher tells me I'm missing homework assignments and I had until 5 PM to finish them, which I managed to do (but not before nearly dying of stress). Two of my presents are defective (a laptop stand and a video game), my sister-in-law said some awful things to my brother that I won't be repeating on a public forum, and I was stuck in the bathroom trying not to throw up during present opening this morning.

Worst. Christmas. Ever.
My sympathies, Grumpy. I hope your next year is better.
megrar
Sera Michaelis
Though it might not be so interesting, almost all of my dreams have been about teeth lately... :I

v****a dentataaaa gonk
I have a feeling that I should not google this one in order to find out what it is.

Unbeatable Prophet

15,475 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
Bulbasauurr
I have a feeling that I should not google this one in order to find out what it is.

it is exactly what it sounds like. go netflix "teeth."

Fashionable Shopper

7,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Bulbasauurr
megrar
Sera Michaelis
Though it might not be so interesting, almost all of my dreams have been about teeth lately... :I

v****a dentataaaa gonk

Crap, I already knew the definition and "Teeth," but only just now Google Image'd the term. Cannot Unsee. stressed

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
Hope everyone had a decent holiday.

San and I got some monies. Which is going to the hotel for the convention in January. >>

And we came out with lots of cookies.

I wish I got more art but I've been talking with nonartist friends a lot lately so ah well. XD
Happy Holidays. Trying not to lurk as much.

I think the main reason I lurk more instead of talk is because I'm only at the stage where I am learning basic perspective, so I don't consider myself a "comic creator". But I like you guys. I feel like a n00b like me can learn a lot. Yeah. I can't speak.
Not knowing how to do perspective doesn't mean you can't comment on comics! Heck, it's not stopping me from making one. Practice makes...something after all.

I just got a job and am looking for a monitor. I like this one, but wanted to see what other people thought.
You guys, I just thought of something. There's a John Silence story where a guy became sensitive to ghosts and spirits after smoking pot. The supervillain Snowflame gets his super powers by snorting coke. You think the John Silence story is where that idea came from?

Also, Snowflame is either the SUPIDEST supervillain ever, or the AWESOMEST. No one seems to be sure of which, though.

Another also, I FINALLY have enough money for an Ipod Touch now. And am now not sure if I want to spend all that money on one. D:
Hey there lovies. From the looks of it, almost all of you had happy religious festivities. This makes me happy.

ElfinNissa
looking for a monitor. I like this one

NO, NOT A DELL. Anything but a Dell. BAM there you go. All the same specs (plus a freaking tv tuner on the $185 one), HALF the price. I have an 23 inch Acer and I always have this s**t eating grin when someone comes over that has a 17 inch fat back.
You guys...am I the only one who saw a trailer for Young Justice and thought, "...Aquaman has a black son?"
I saw the pilot of Young Justice. Looking forward to it.

Also, Aqualad isn't Aquaman's son. He's a servant from the same kingdom.

EDIT: Also, this one isn't Garth but the new version created by Grant Morrison.

Another edit: And he's apparently the son of the Black Manta. I sense family drama~!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff