Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm going to start writing for a gaming website pretty soon. They want advertising. Anybody want to exchange links for cross-promotion?
Mink_LaLa
Eh, I say go with what you have more material for. :/

THIS

Plus once you get famous people who live in that town might get an added boost of nerd tourism by visiting the sites seen in your comic. It's been happening to small virtually unknown locations in Japan where a comic gets REALLY POPULAR (Lucky Star) and all the places they reference become like insta-fansites.

And I just think it's fun to point at it and go "HEY!! I KNOW THAT!"

That's why I keep watching Higashi no Eden.
I think giving a specific location to your story makes it unique. Just avoid using real names of establishments and people in that town so you don't get sued. XD
Mr McGrumpypants
I'm going to start writing for a gaming website pretty soon. They want advertising. Anybody want to exchange links for cross-promotion?

@Duke Nukem Forever on that site.

HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HA

Bit me once, Shame on you

Bit me twice, shame on me

Bit me three times, wasn't the studio for that sued and shut down already? I think *I* could get a duke nukem game out faster then those yahoo's
Psycho Bunny Studio
Mink_LaLa
Eh, I say go with what you have more material for. :/

THIS

Plus once you get famous people who live in that town might get an added boost of nerd tourism by visiting the sites seen in your comic. It's been happening to small virtually unknown locations in Japan where a comic gets REALLY POPULAR (Lucky Star) and all the places they reference become like insta-fansites.

And I just think it's fun to point at it and go "HEY!! I KNOW THAT!"

That's why I keep watching Higashi no Eden.

I will die laughing if anyone comes here for nerd tourism. I think I'll keep the fictional name of the town, but make it damn obvious for anyone who lives here where things are.

As far as Duke Nukem Forever is concerned...well...2012 is coming up.
Sorry to barge in with such a petty thing. :l

I've been planning to do this longer web comic and as side of it, these shorter comics and both have own sites in my domain. Yet I would like to keep the main domain as such a site that includes all the "official" info about it, but since I sold my soul for Wordpress so many years ago, I find the Comicpress to be the most convenient one to use. Yet I wonder, might there be enough attention for the main site itself, if I publish all the comic pages purely in those sub-domains, and then the all the related news through the main site? I mean...is it too annoying for the user to switch with two sites?

Other solution, that I could concentrate the main side only for commercial news, like when I publish something in printed format. Not alone then, that should I regard also LJ-people about this sake...uaaargh. :C
Personally, a main site linking to the comic sites has never bothered me. Probably because it enables me to only bookmark one page. :B
I HAVE BROWNIES.

IN THE SHAPE OF A CAKE.

which means that really

THE CAKE *IS* A LIE

oh god I am so lame.
I'm thinking of changing the format of my comic and just making it into little one shot pages to put onto my blog about Japan.

I'm also thinking of dropping it, and doing a Yaoi comic just for the popularity.
Scarecrow comic plz help me vote my comic up! redface lol crying
Hey guys. Is there a thread around anywhere for requesting webcomic reviews? I will make one, if not.
Eh, I don't think so. But if you want reviews AND critiques of the comic, I'd think it wouldn't be needed, unless you have one you want to just review/discuss.

...Did that make sense? @x@ I think part of the last sentence may have been redundant to the first sentence. /English fail
Hey, how often do people look for inkers in CC?
Li_Kurama
Scarecrow comic plz help me vote my comic up! redface lol crying

It reads funny. But the art is decent. I don't like the way that it's viewed, that automated thing is annoying.
Dietro
Hey, how often do people look for inkers in CC?

Bout as often as they look for everything else.

And like I tell everyone. You'll find them, but you'll also get what you pay for.
My roommates being weird.

Apparently I came home one day and took off my BC patch in a "Deliberate and provocative manner" that doing so was equivocal to him "pulling off a used condom" which just goes to show that he has no idea how birth control works.

But I don't remember this at all and based on his description of the events he's been stewing on this for 2 to 4 weeks and steadily becoming bitchier about the fact that I'm dating and he's not.

I assume that's the real issue at hand since it's not like I'm telling him where I go and tell him it's none of his business when he asks.

Upside is he hasn't tried to speak to me in like the last 2 weeks so WOO!

downside is he's using my half of the fridge now in a passive aggressive lashing out.

EDIT: Oh and the manner in which he's choosing to deal with all this is making me really racist because I keep wondering if this is a Japanese thing. Or just "he's being a douche" thing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff