Um... average I suppose 0.16962305986696 17.0% [ 306 ]
I know their name and appearance! 0.037139689578714 3.7% [ 67 ]
Character?! Stories have characters?! 0.027716186252772 2.8% [ 50 ]
My character says: Give me gold. 0.19179600886918 19.2% [ 346 ]
Total Votes:[ 1804 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 165 166 167 > >> >>> »|

Lady_Katz_of_Ravensmoor

Kaylee shook her head, "Anyway, do any of you write?"

((Since... this is pretty much the closest question that applies to my character... I'll answer it. sweatdrop ))

Name: Raynai
Description: 4' 7" tall with the features of a child. Wears a plain tunic and breeches, rope belt, and no shoes. Has curly dark blue hair with prism strands, light blue eyes, a rounded chin and pudgy nose.

Eyes averted and face cast downward, she whispered her short answer. "I don't get the chance to write much. Parchment and ink are becoming harder to find." Blushing lightly, she drew in a short breath and shoved her gaze up to boldly look someone, anyone, in the face. "Can you speak more than one language?"

((Blah.))
Raynai
"Can you speak more than one language?"

Name: Rishi Shizuma
Appearance: Of medium height, with a thin build and long black hair, he was born with Heterochromia Irides. As such his left eye is light blue, while his right is dark brown.

Rishi gave a start at the question, snatching away his hand where he had been biting the tip of his index finger. He kept his eyes down, busying himself with intertwining his fingers in his lap.
"Another language?" He paused, daring a slight glance upwards before breaking it away once more, "Mother said I could be a good speaker of the old language, if I put my mind to it. But I think... I think I'd much rather learn to read it. There's so many books in the library that I haven't been able to read yet because I don't know how. Well, I've read the translated versions, but it's not... it's not really the same. If you know what I mean." He tilted his head up a little, a small smile on his lips as he looked across with a whistful gaze, "Poems, history, literature. You have to read them the way they were written." Realising he also had a question to ask, his eyes dropped back to his hands, a nervous prodding of fingertips. "I suppose... that is. Have you ever read something you really enjoyed? Or just something you like to do... when you have time."

(Less sucky... but his name pisses me off and I don't know why DX)
Name: Tom Goddard
Appearance: Fairly tall, with a relatively slender build that makes it hard to believe his profession of pro wrestler. Has a definite weakness that he looks less like a stereotypical wrestler and more like a stereotypical indy record store clerk, which has led to some question on whether he would ever make it.

Tom considered the question he was given. With all the that he spent either wrestling or driving to wrestling shows, most of his free time was pretty much booked solid. Finding some answers, he proceeded to try to answer...
"Well, that's kind of hard in my profession. Most of the time is spent driving throughout the US with some of my friends to different shows, so there's not much free time. I don't have much of a problem with that though- I've always really liked driving, and the show always makes it worthwhile on the end. Other than that, though- there's not much. I mean, I watch some old wrestling tapes with some of the people I work with in an attempt to find cool new moves to steal, but that's mostly work. Oh, and I did just add a DVD player to my car- this way, I can watch all those movies all my buddies keep telling me are excellent while on my way. Other than that, I really don't get to DO all too much. But hey- those are the sacrifices you have to make to become a legend...right?" After finishing his claims, Tom scratched his head and furrowed his brow, trying to think of the right thing to ask all these people. Finally, when he had no other option, he got a Cheshire Cat-esque grin on his face and asked a question...
"So...Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight...?
Name: Neil Rantha
Appearance: Quite tall and lanky, although he is not overly skinny. He has dark hair and dark eyes and his skin looks like it should see a bit more sun, for he usually spends most of his time indoors, reading.

Neil looks slightly worried by this question.
"Err, no. I prefer not to go out at night time. You never know who could be hanging around. I assume you mean devil metaphorically anyway, because you know that here there is no 'god' system, just the underworld for the reincarnation of souls. So, yeah..." He pauses and glances around, uncertain of these strange people. "Have you ever wished that you were someone that you're not?"
Pongolin
Name: Neil Rantha
Appearance: Quite tall and lanky, although he is not overly skinny. He has dark hair and dark eyes and his skin looks like it should see a bit more sun, for he usually spends most of his time indoors, reading.

Neil looks slightly worried by this question.
"Err, no. I prefer not to go out at night time. You never know who could be hanging around. I assume you mean devil metaphorically anyway, because you know that here there is no 'god' system, just the underworld for the reincarnation of souls. So, yeah..." He pauses and glances around, uncertain of these strange people. "Have you ever wished that you were someone that you're not?"

Hannah sighed happily. "Sometimes I wish I weren't a witch so the government wouldn't kill me. And I'm sick of all that running! Sure, it's good exercise, but... I just don't like running." Hannah sat back in her chair and began to pout a bit, rather like a small child.
"Anyway, are any of you running from the government and for what reason?"
Quote:
Hannah sighed happily. "Sometimes I wish I weren't a witch so the government wouldn't kill me. And I'm sick of all that running! Sure, it's good exercise, but... I just don't like running." Hannah sat back in her chair and began to pout a bit, rather like a small child.
"Anyway, are any of you running from the government and for what reason?"

Name: Jared Steele
Appearance: Fairly nondescript. A little bit like your typical frat boy type: Fairly built, somewhat attractive, but pretty much someone who you would be more prone to miss if it wasn't for their being on TV somewhat regularly.

Jared flinched as he heard the claim, but tried to continue...

"The government? No...not exactly the government per se. I was once like the rest of you in thinking the government was at fault for everything. I did my fair share of dissension against them- participated in my share of anti-war and anti-Bush rallies, you know? It was only recently, though, that I realized the truth. It's not the government we have to watch out for...it's these special interest groups. You can't hit the people at the front, you have to destroy the guy behind the guy to get through to people. I'm smart enough to know now that Bush doesn't give a damn whether I live or die...but it's those damn special interest groups...THEY'RE the ones who are really out to get me..." Jared shuddered, knowing what he had to face. After a little bit, he composed himself...

"So...um...what are your views on censorship?"
"Hmmm. Censorship. I say it's kind of okay, because if the little kids hear bad words, then... well, you know what happens next." Hannah laughed slightly.
"So. Are any of you addicted to lollypops?"
Name: Drema De'Leal
Appearance: Short black hair, ebony skin, and pointed ears. She wears leather or shining silver armor.

Her head dropped at the question. "They're dead, all of them. First father, to a werewolf, then the gnolls hit the town." Drema looked up, her eyes shining with unshed tears. "I have no family now."
"I don't eat candy," Tori returned. "I might be allergic to it or something. Red 40, maybe. So no lollipops for me."

Her knuckles were white on her right hand, squeezed hard into itself. She retaliated with another question.

"What's wrong with you all? As in, how aren't you perfect?"
Laverne Terres
"I don't eat candy," Tori returned. "I might be allergic to it or something. Red 40, maybe. So no lollipops for me."

Her knuckles were white on her right hand, squeezed hard into itself. She retaliated with another question.

"What's wrong with you all? As in, how aren't you perfect?"

|| I'm using Jeff as my character again, it would take too long to write out the other Character's profile.. ||

x[.New York Yankees.]x
Name: Jeff Francoeur
Appearance: Jeff's pretty tall, about 6'4, and that's what you'd expect out of him, being the right fielder for the Atlanta Braves. He's thin and hasn't really filled out his tall frame muscle wise yet, this is because he slacks off while in the gym and one too many beers. His hair is short, but not like too short, it's long enough so that when he takes a ball cap off it sticks up in about 100 different directions, but on a normal day he usually just runs his hand through it and calls it good. His nose seems too prominent, his open face -- his coach says his face has "Winner written all over it." -- seems too angular. He always seems to have a bright look on his face, like a puppy who's happy to be wherever he is at the moment.

Jeff had no trouble answering this question. He had an abundance of imperfections. "My nose is too big, I swing at every pitch I see when playing baseball, and I eat too much, causing me to have to be at the gym like every day or else I'd get fat." He then wondered about the fat thing. "Oh and my shoulders are too big for my torso." This was true. He pretty much looked like a V when you looked at him. He was real thin in his stomach area and his shoulders loked like they could be placed on Jose Conseco and still look half-way normal. "But seriously, let's look on the optimistic side, How are we perfect?"
voodoo_dolly
Well I read somewhere that it is very helpful for getting to know your characters by interviewing them. So here is a variation on that exercise....

The rule of this activity is that I post a question, asked in the style of my character (a few lines will do).
The next person posts the following:
Their character's name, age and a brief summary of their appearance
And more importantly
The answer to my question in the style of their character
And finally
In the style of their character, a question for the next person.

Name: Ana Crow
Appearance: Ruggedly cut shoulder-length dark brown hair, green eyes, medium build but delicate features.

Ana tugged with false concentration on the hem of her skirt, avoiding their gaze as she spoke. Although she was the one asking the questions, somehow she felt interrogated and guilty. Guilty... about what?
"So..." she said, trying to hide the awkwardness in her voice... "How's the family?"

((That actually required a bit of thinking for me sweatdrop so now I know what I need to improve! Hooray for TTG))

Name: Oliver Samswhitt
Appearance: medium height, average/skinny build, big brown eyes, mahogany-coloured hair and small lips (attractive, I guess). He usually wears jeans, hiking boots, loose jeans, a dark blazer and a t-shirt.

-----------------------------------------------------
"How's my family?" Oliver said, slightly confused. Ana stared down at her shoes, trying to avoid his face. She sighed, then put a strand of hair behind her ears. She tried to avoid the conversation as best she could, but it had to come down to this.
"Look, Oliver," she said quietly, "I know that there was always something between us, but I-"
"But you what?" Oliver shot at her, "All you care about is your parents. Can't you decide something by yourself? We're not five anymore!" His hand was clenched tightly, his nails digging into his pale skin. Now the guilt was unbarable (sp?) to Ana, feeling it run through her vains, fogging her veiw.
"I'm not in love with you anymore, Oliver! My parents have nothing to do with this! They don't care, I just tried to find a reason...find some way to stop us from going out with eachother!" She breathed in sharply, crossing her hands on her chest and turning away from him. Tears poured down her face, down her slender neck...
"Fine," Oliver said stiffly. He slowly walked away, dwelling on his last words to her.
"Love is a funny thing, isn't it?
--------------------------------------------------

I'd continue, but I think I'm boring some people already. -__-''
I'll use Kaylee again.

"How am I not perfect?" she blushed and looked down, "Well, to be perfectly honest, I lie a lot. sweatdrop And I'm um, guilty of adultery. But lets not talk about that!"

Kaylee laughed nervously and wondered why she has just admited that.

"So, I imagin a lot of you have killed someone? Well, who here has not commited murder?"
Your Neighbor Totoro
Sylphi
Tchatalia Yevteshna Abaya Khan (Although people close to her call her 'Tchalia' or 'Tchaly.')

Description: 4'10", Mongolian features, pointed ears, hair pulled back in a severe bun, red armor or robes.

"Art is an idyle past-time for city dwellers." Tchalia ran the whetstone along the edge of her sword. "Now. Will you swear your soul and loyalty to me, or will I kill you?"

Tyler:
Aprreance: 5'10 has tan skin has green eyes and brown hair. Wears a T-shirt and jeans.

Tyler looked at this strange a** ******** you don't see this kinda s**t everyday.
"******** off you cocksucker. By the way im doing a survey for work what kind of food do you prefer?"

Tchalia picked up her father's sword and ran him through. As there was one light in heaven, so was there one Khan on Earth. She did not tolerate disloyalty. Besides, while she might occasionally castrate a man and then make him eat his own genitals, she never sucked c**k.
Lady_Katz_of_Ravensmoor
I'll use Kaylee again.

"How am I not perfect?" she blushed and looked down, "Well, to be perfectly honest, I lie a lot. sweatdrop And I'm um, guilty of adultery. But lets not talk about that!"

Kaylee laughed nervously and wondered why she has just admited that.

"So, I imagin a lot of you have killed someone? Well, who here has not commited murder?"

"I have never killed a man without reason, for sport or passion. I kill only those who betray or oppose me." She considered for a moment. "I've killed beasts for sport, though. A young manticore has a fine hide, tender meat, and wonderful armor on its tail...

"Have you ever dined on fresh cooked manticore?"
"Murder? Well." Tori chuckled. "I wouldn't consider it murder so much as employment, but me."

She shrugged and cracked her neck aimlessly. Her focus wandered.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff