How well do you know your character?

Very, very well thanks 0.57372505543237 57.4% [ 1035 ]
Um... average I suppose 0.16962305986696 17.0% [ 306 ]
I know their name and appearance! 0.037139689578714 3.7% [ 67 ]
Character?! Stories have characters?! 0.027716186252772 2.8% [ 50 ]
My character says: Give me gold. 0.19179600886918 19.2% [ 346 ]
Total Votes:[ 1804 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 165 166 167 > >> >>> »|
[[I haven't seen any of your stuff with Tim save for that and a few quotes and he's my fave of your characters. xd ]]

"Su... suh..." Zeke busied himself a moment trying to say superficiality before giving up and saying instead, "you mean it smells?"
Jonandra
Laverne Terres
"Not about people in general, but the really OMGLYKBENICE ones," Zeke replied, speaking a mile a minute, "and the ones with the OMGMORTALSTEHSUCK."

He grinned pointedly and nodded.

Name: Jonandra
Appearance: Usually dressed in blues or greys while traveling, Jonandra will sometimes dress in oranges, reds, and yellows in honor of the Elven god Lathander for special occasions. Her hair is silvery blue, eyes crystal to sky blue, very pale skin, and ears are medium sized with delicately upswept elven points. Her lips usually looked pursed, and are a lovely shade of dark cherry pink, and a light blush usually graces her cheeks.

Jonandra stares for a moment at Zeke, mouth slightly agape.
She closes her mouth and looks away, sighing and muttering to herself, "I really must learn the local dialects."

Searching around the area for some help, she spies someone listening in, "Would you care to translate that for me?"
She carefully tones her voice politely and waits with wide, expectant eyes for an answer.
Tim only glanced at her. "You don't need a translation. You need a tape recorder so that you can replay that slower," he retorted. "Don't they have technology under your rock?"
Jasper Riddle
Lady_Katz_of_Ravensmoor
Kaylee took a sip of her coffee and settled down in her chair, "So what do you hate most about people?"

Name: Tim
Appearance: Brown hair under a green beret, mismatched armwarmers (one black, one white), gray eyes

Tim snorted. "Their absolute stupidity. Superficiality--they reek of it. I can't stand people like that." His dark eyes glittered as he crossed his arms defiantly, as if waiting for someone to counter him.

Name: Jonandra
Appearance: Usually dressed in blues or greys while traveling, Jonandra will sometimes dress in oranges, reds, and yellows in honor of the Elven god Lathander for special occasions. Her hair is silvery blue, eyes crystal to sky blue, very pale skin, and ears are medium sized with delicately upswept elven points. Her lips usually looked pursed, and are a lovely shade of dark cherry pink, and a light blush usually graces her cheeks

Realizing that the person she asked a question of was in the middle of a conversation, she chuckles in embarrassment.
"Heh, sorry."
She lifts one hand in an apologetic gesture, turning it up almost in a shrug, smiling an awkward, sideways smile.
"Sooo... Um... Ready any good books lately?"
She chuckles again, and begins nervously straightening her dress.
"And what's..." He paused again, searching his mind. "...Superfishy-Al-Eddy?"
Laverne Terres
[[I haven't seen any of your stuff with Tim save for that and a few quotes and he's my fave of your characters. xd ]]

"Su... suh..." Zeke busied himself a moment trying to say superficiality before giving up and saying instead, "you mean it smells?"
((awesomeness! xd ))"Su-per-fish-i-al-i-ty, kid. Say it. It means they're morons content with wallowing in their own stupidity."
Jasper Riddle
Tim only glanced at her. "You don't need a translation. You need a tape recorder so that you can replay that slower," he retorted. "Don't they have technology under your rock?"

"I ... I uh... I've heard a lot about it since landing in Gaia," she takes an unconscious step back, startled by the rough response.

"Did... Did I do something to offend you?"
"Oh."

He took that in like a really dry, very small, mostly dirty sponge.

"So it's nothing about a fish that wears its underwear on the outside whose name is Al-Eddy?"
Tim chuckled. "No, you didn't offend me. And kid, you need to start learning big words--if only so that you know what they mean." Shaking his head, he asked, "What's your pet peeve?"
"Big words," he answered simply. "My friends have to put things into Zeke terms."

He coughed to clear off that subject. "What's yours?"
Laverne Terres
"Big words," he answered simply. "My friends have to put things into Zeke terms."

"People wanting to just screw each other all the time." Sarah said angrily, earning many odd looks from the other people in the room. "Ugh. What's yours?"
Indigo Dagger
Laverne Terres

"People wanting to just screw each other all the time." Sarah said angrily, earning many odd looks from the other people in the room. "Ugh. What's yours?"
"Stupid people, as I have already said," Tim replied, narrowing his eyes. "Do you read?"
"Reading," Zeke called in return, voice high, stretched, and distant. "I think, at least. I'm pretty sure I can read. Y'all can read, right?"
Laverne Terres
"Reading," Zeke called in return, voice high, stretched, and distant. "I think, at least. I'm pretty sure I can read. Y'all can read, right?"

Ruth looked up from her book with a blank expression, "What do *you* think?" She crossed her arms and frowned.
"I don't know. I'm not good at figuring things out."

He pretended to pout.
Lady_Katz_of_Ravensmoor
Laverne Terres

Ruth looked up from her book with a blank expression, "What do *you* think?" She crossed her arms and frowned.

Name: Simeon Zerciel
Appearance: blue hair (yes, BLUE, he dyes it. Crazy kid.) down in a braid to his waist or so. Extremely pale eyes - almost eerily so. Amusingly short. Coming from a futuristic setting as he usually does, has multiple cybernetic implants, the most significant of which is a lens over his right eye. As a general rule, carries more weapons than your average anime mecha, and that's a lot.

What DOES Simeon think?

He'd landed rather abruptly in this room, and couldn't remember where he was or why. That didn't bother him much; it happened more than you'd think. (It comes from having a psycho author.) What did concern him was that he couldn't remember where he'd been /before/ this, either. That was a little more unusual. And the room was inhabited - a hand moved to the belt from which hung weaponry from an amazing variety of time periods, before he realized that no one seemed particularly armed or threatening. They were just sitting around... talking. Perfectly normal. Double yoo tee eff.

"...I think someone spiked my drink. Where are we?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces