Welcome to Gaia! ::

How well do you know your character?

Very, very well thanks 0.57372505543237 57.4% [ 1035 ]
Um... average I suppose 0.16962305986696 17.0% [ 306 ]
I know their name and appearance! 0.037139689578714 3.7% [ 67 ]
Character?! Stories have characters?! 0.027716186252772 2.8% [ 50 ]
My character says: Give me gold. 0.19179600886918 19.2% [ 346 ]
Total Votes:[ 1804 ]

Name: Adele Misty Age:14 Long light brown hair with pink glow, fairy wings, pink gown. Slim, cute, pink tan with flowers drawings all over the face. Ringing laughs. "Drink? Sangria please. With lots of ice. And umbrela decoration." Sits on stone bench under the tree surprised and looks at the full moon. "When will they start the magic show, and who will do vanishing act?"
Name: Philip Marshall
Appearance: ruggedly dressed, with torn jeans and a purple tee shirt. He has an Crimson hoodie covering up his long, raven hair that just passes the nap of his neck. Small squared, black rimmed glasses hover over his bright green eyes.

Philip looked straight at this girl, and deadpanned. He was not only was he confused with this girl's question, he was slightly irritated and agitated. He made to rest his ankle on other leg, and placed his elbow on his knee. Here he was sitting here in a room filled to the brim with intellectual people, and here is a girl asking when the magic show will begin. Also, her poorly drawn flowers weren't even realistically colored. Was this child serious?

"Girly, you need to get yourself checked." He said, finally answering that idiotic question. The girl shifted her head, pondering his answer.

"Plus, I don't believe in magic." He snorted at his condescending actions. It's not mean, he thought to himself. I'm just being blatantly blunt.

He gave a quick look around the room, but settled for the person next to him.
"You. What is your choice in career, and why?"

Nuclear Werewolf

Name: William James Reuschling
Appearance: Not especially tall, seems at least twenty pounds shy of healthy even though he sports a mild tan. A long face and a long, straight nose, dark brown hair that barely avoids getting caught in his mouth when it isn't brushed out of the way. Grey, tired eyes, but most people notice the two jagged scars that run from his cheeks and across his left ear. Much of him is hidden by a road-faded blue-grey duster of some kind; the visible portion of his pants are a darker shade than the coat, and his boots are plain, dark hide with tarnished brass buckles.

He crossed his arms a little tighter and frowned. The stranger seemed like an a**, but it wasn't worth telling him about it. Better to avoid fights.

"Uh, there wasn't much choosing for me. When someone tells you that you can be a glorified errand boy slash guinea pig slash bargaining chip or they can go ahead and kill you, you kind of roll with the choice that keeps you alive."

The punk sitting next to him snorted. "So what does that actually make you?"

Will uncrossed his arms and let his hands settle on his coat. The left one in particular seemed to rest on a previously unnoticed bulge. Maybe it was just the way the fabric folded.

"Mostly just an errand boy, these days. You know, trying to rout out fellow paranormally-gifted human beings while convincing my handlers that I haven't gone un-native on them."

He leaned back in his chair, sighed, closed his eyes. "I want to do the right thing, but it's hard to say what that is anymore. You do what you need to survive, you know? I mean, how far are you willing to go to find home again?"
Name: Amaranth "Amy" Lee
Appearance: Sporting a yellow hoodie and black jeans and sneakers, Amy has long auburn hair tied with green ribbons and icy blue eyes.

Amy put a finger up to her lips in thought. She had already opened and closed her mouth a number of times, not quite sure how to word her answer. Frankly, she wasn't even sure of what her answer was at the moment.
"Not that far, I suppose," she reasoned slowly, "but to a certain extent, you know?" She paused in her speech, not sure if what she was saying made too much sense to the common person. She furrowed her eyebrows, deep in thought, hoping that the next words to pout out of her mouth didn't offend the stranger she was conversing with. "I suppose it's a matter of value. Personally, I think home is anywhere you feel comfortable and happy. I think that describes the word quite nicely," Amy nodded, satisfied with her answer. "But enough with my thoughts. I've been wondering, what would you say is your favourite thing to do? Like, a hobby perhaps?"
Name: Adele Misty
Appearance: Wavy hair that curls going down the back, bright as the wheat in the summer sun with thin streaks rose color, fairy wingsmade of a material that changes color from gold to green, pink gown decorated with many flowers of tulle and lace flounce. A slender with angelic light makeup.
Sleepily looked over the covers of a book she was reading at the cuckoo clock. She sighed waiting to hear the last beat of the tenth hour of the wall. The only sound other than turning the pages that was heard throughout the evening. Baffled with strange avatars ordinary question, but it is still worthy of responses. "How do I spend time? Basically making the floral decorations for dresses. Many of pearl ornaments, tinsel and lace. Rarely have time to read a good book." responded by leaving the book on the table for tea. "When was the last time you read something that is not on the school reading list?"

Romantic Explorer

Name: Rox Shi
Appearance: He stands at the short height of 5'0", with short, slightly spiky blonde hair and blue eyes. His clothing of choice is such that it would make one think that he's a punk.

"This morning." Rox answered simply. It was technically true, even if what he had read had simply been lines of code from a program he was currently creating. Heh, the strange girl didn't say what was read had to be from a book after all. All she had said was that it couldn't be from a school's required reading list. "What do you think of the concept of magic?"

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
Name: Mariska St. Temperance
Appearance: 5'8", blonde with blue eyes, thin with sharp features and slightly broader in the shoulder than a woman of her height maybe should be. Her hands are slightly disproportionate to her slender arms and are a point of insecurity for her. She wears colorful makeup and fine tailored clothes, and if you're incredibly perceptive you might pick up on the fact that she's an MTF transgender, but then again, she's very convincing.

"Magic? It's there," says Mariska with a shrug, "but pretty much everyone I know seems to think it's a cure-all for all their problems. Magic is a privilege, y'all, not a first-resort whenever you have the teensiest problem. There's no substitute for simple practicality--not even magic. Merlin in Avalon, our generation's gotten lazy. And speaking of lazy...what would you say is your biggest vice?

Hunter

3,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Name: Argon Valteri
Appearance: Light green, shoulder-length hair; pale white skin; 6'4" in height; Amethyst colored eyes.
"Vice? Me? I have non! Well...I do suppose I do have a weakness for teasing people until they want to kill me but can't," Argon said cheerfully as he plopped onto a banana chair while waiting to see if anyone would try to attack him because of his impertinent response. Since he didn't see anyone yet trying to attack him he continued, "So...what is your favorite prank that you wish you could do on someone?" twisted

Virtuous Sex Symbol

Name: Alice Thomas Lee
Age: never specified, but assumed mid-twenties to early thirties
Appearance: shoulder-length dark hair, brown eyes, stands at 5-foot-and-5-inches, fair complexion with a long face and slightly upturned nose, rather thin and delicate-looking

Stirring honey into her tea, Alice frowned slightly. She had just remembered she had forgotten to oil the door hinge that afternoon.
"I do not care for such matters, although I have entertained the idea of salting Vincent's tea," she responded, and added under her breath with a sigh, "Why would one care for such vulgar activities?"

Romantic Explorer

Name: Socrates
Appearance: His hair is an icey blue, and he never lets it get longer then past his shoulders, with his eyes being a dark, grassy green. He stands at 5'8", and is skinny, but not so much that he seems unhealthy.

"Because it's fun, that's why!" Socrates said with a wide grin, rubbing his hands together at the mere thought of pranking his favorite victim, Ri. "I just love the look on their faces when they fall into what you've set up for them! And then when they get mad at you and try to chase you! Hehehe, that's my favorite part!" He explained this all to the girl who had asked the silly question, not quite understanding how someone could not enjoy such a thrilling past time. "Hmmmm, okay time for my question~! As long as the medicine you take works, do you care what it tastes like?"

Hunter

3,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Name: Crystal Lartei
Appearance: waist long midnight blue hair, ocean blue eyes, porcelain skin, 5'7" in height, full pink lips, skinny.
'Well, that was a stupid question' Crystal thought with a roll of her eyes. "It's pretty obvious. Usually if the taste isn't good then it is more likely to come back up and then it wouldn't do the patient any good now would it?" Crystal stated more than thought of getting a reply as she twisted her wedding ring on her finger, "But that is not my question. My question is simply this: If you were about to die then who would you think of and call out to with your last breath?"

Wheezing Prophet

Name: Sadiq.
Appearance: Tall, well-built and exceptionally handsome - Sadiq possesses smooth, dark skin and black curly hair. His clear green eyes are shaded by long lashes, sitting atop a straight nose and full lips. The outline of his body seems to quiver, and the smell of burning wood hangs around him.

"I think," he says, and he kneads his forehead with the back of his hand. He is frowning - the man is actually giving thought to the question posed to him. "I think."
He lapses into silence.
"I think I'll call upon Uncle Iskandar, three times," He has leant forward in his seat, supporting his chin with a hand. "And he would be summoned to my side, because he is bound by old promises and family ties - and he would then be forced to help me, and save me from the undoubtedly powerful enemy that has near vanquished me."
He smiles. It is beautiful, a brilliant smile that the djinn so kindly bestows on the person who sits opposite him.
"Well, then. I ask you, what recharges you when you are feeling drained? And in fact, what exhausts you in the first place?"

Sexy Kitten

malkerine

Name: Avatre (Or Vahdin, in her tongue)
Appearance: Blood red scales, the skin of her wings a deep gold as well as the scales of her underbelly. Two onyx horns curl back from her temples, dangerous in their own rights, and crystal blue eyes hardly miss a thing as they watch from the scarred, mangled face.

A smoke ring was blown in the general direction of the other, the dragon picking her head up as she shook it, much like a dog would when wet, "You wish to inquire what exhausts my kind? Or me in general?" The soft, hissing laugh was almost mocking as she tucked her wings in close. She gave a smile of her own, the fangs sharpened much like razors. The carnivore was at home, perfectly at ease.

"What exhausts me? Bad weather I suppose, being unable to stretch my wings and take my rightful place in the sky. But in a much more general, specific, and drilling example...Humanity as a whole exhausts me. They know not the destruction they cause, or how dangerous they come off as not to my kind, but themselves," She gave a snort, scales wrinkling up on her snout as her lips were pulled back in a sneer, tail slapping against her side, giving away her frustration. Scars had stretched and morphed on her muzzle, showing she had her own fair share of defending her life.

At remembering the first question though, she settled her head down between her front claws, eyes lidding, "As far as recharging? Simple enough. Spending time with my young ones, or perhaps taking a nap in a volcano. Really, it doesn't take much for us to 'recharge' as humans call it. And one can't forget just how lovely sunbathing is," The dragon seemed to purr much like a feline, before she turned her attention to the next being to be questioned.

Her head was picked up, looking down once more as she tilted her head calmly, "If you had to choose to save a loved one and sacrifice hundreds of innocents, or sacrifice a loved one to save hundreds of innocents....Which would you choose? And, more importantly, why?" The question was a low rumble, the crystal blue eyes just watching the other closely, curious over not only their reaction, but their reasoning as well.
                              Name: Hyacinth Avion
                              Appearance: Brown-blonde hair that goes just below her shoulders. Navy blue, and grey clouded eyes - however, her contacts have tinted them violet. Tanned skin. Wears skinny jeans, bright t-shirt, and military boots.

{{ooc: oh, man xD cinthi has pretty much already made that choice, plenty of times. sorry she's such a cynic... ^^; }}

"That question brings back some memories..." she hums to herself, thinking back to what had occurred during the last war six years. "To save a loved one, and kill innocents, or to loose a loved one, and save the innocents? Well, anyone who has lived to fight can tell you the correct answer," Hyacinth replied vaguely, not wanting to pinpoint her true feelings about the subject. "They would all say the innocents should be saved, simply because that is how we are taught to behave.

"However, I'm also sure that all of those people would be lying," she snapped slightly, seemingly studying the scuff mark on the front of her left shoe. "After all, even those you would imagine to be the most important in keeping the innocents alive can be the ones who chose, in the end, to betray good for the attraction of evil. Trust me, I would know."

Something in her stomach curled slightly. This was not fun. Pouring out her emotions for the world to see. Blah! It went against any training she'd been given under the rule of the Council, especially under Lord Abraxas and Lord Caine. Mind, one of their teachings did come to mind...

"I get to ask you a question now, do I not? Well, listen closely, because I'm not saying it again... Who do you keep closest; your friends, or your enemies? Might as well take an old adage while I'm at it."

Romantic Explorer

Name: Socrates
Appearance: His hair is an icey blue, and he never lets it get longer then past his shoulders, with his eyes being a dark, grassy green. He stands at 5'8", and is skinny, but not so much that he seems unhealthy.

"My enemies, of course." Socrates said in a rare calm moment for him, speaking in a slow, dark tone of voice, with an unnerving grin. His prior upbeat and enthusiastic demeanor had dropped, he now leaned forward and rested his chin on the back of one of his hands, along with his eyes holding a dark glint to them. "That way you can know their every move and best how to surprise them." He stayed that way for a few minutes more, with that same dark grin, watching everyone in the room.

Then, what seemed quite abruptly, he sat back up, all traces of his darker expression gone, and his bright smile returned to his face. "So! My turn for another question!~" He exclaimed, once again in a happy, excited voice. "What color is your favorite to dye someone's hair?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff