I know their name and appearance! 0.037139689578714 3.7% [ 67 ]
Character?! Stories have characters?! 0.027716186252772 2.8% [ 50 ]
My character says: Give me gold. 0.19179600886918 19.2% [ 346 ]
Total Votes:[ 1804 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 165 166 167 > >> >>> »|

Quote:
"How was that date last weekend?"

Name: Tori Hannicks
Appearance: A small, slight black woman who holds herself confidently and whose arms are often crossed, giving the appearance that she isn't listening when she very much is.

"Date?"

Tori blinked once. Twice, actually. She shrugged the question off and pulled up a sleeve looking to fall down.

"I didn't date. You know the whole assume proverb?"
Laverne Terres
"I didn't date. You know the whole assume proverb?"

Name: Davri
Appearance: Gray hair with black tips and white stripes, blue eyes, fair skin.

Davri smiled. "Ah, yes. The 'makes an a** out of you and me' thing." He sighed, settling more comfortably in his chair. "Whatever. You drink?"
"Sure, if I have to." She shifted and place her weight on the hands she'd set on the table in front of her. "Define drink."
Laverne Terres
"Sure, if I have to." She shifted and place her weight on the hands she'd set on the table in front of her. "Define drink."
Davri chuckled, leaning back. "Uh, alcohol. Booze, whatever you wanna call it. What would you call it, by the way?"
Tori managed a part-smile, relaxed her grip on the table a bit, and answered, "Drink."

She pulled out a dented metal chair from beneath the table and rested in it stiffly. "Why?"
Laverne Terres
Tori managed a part-smile, relaxed her grip on the table a bit, and answered, "Drink."

She pulled out a dented metal chair from beneath the table and rested in it stiffly. "Why?"
Davri shrugged. "I dunno. They said this was an interview thing, so I just asked a question." He sat in thoughtful silence for a while befoire asking abruptly, "If you had the chance to live forever, would you take it?" His eyes were distant, his voice soft.
Jasper Riddle
Davri shrugged. "I dunno. They said this was an interview thing, so I just asked a question." He sat in thoughtful silence for a while befoire asking abruptly, "If you had the chance to live forever, would you take it?" His eyes were distant, his voice soft.

Name: Eve
Appearance: Pale with light blue eyes and short black hair.

"Live forever?" Eve was quiet for a moment. Then, she smiled softly and shook her head. "Nah, I don't think so. There's no way I'd be able to put up with this world longer than, like, eighty years." She frowned and leaned back in her chair. "... If you had a choice after you died, would you rather fall into a sleep, or have an afterlife?"
Jasper Riddle
Laverne Terres

"Never." Tori's eyes rolled in an instant. "Then you couldn't try death on for a change."

Then she stared at this Eve for a moment.

"Afterlife. Of course."

And produced her own question.

"If you were forced to end the world, how would you?"
Laverne Terres
Jasper Riddle
Laverne Terres

"Never." Tori's eyes rolled in an instant. "Then you couldn't try death on for a change."

Then she stared at this Eve for a moment.

"Afterlife. Of course."

And produced her own question.

"If you were forced to end the world, how would you?"
He shrugged. "Darkness covers the world, enveloping it entirely, then it all just sorta 'binks' out like a TV screen. Gone. How would you go about it?"
"Force everyone to eat it."

She grinned with a hint of maniac.
"I'd just blow it up. Our unleash 40-foot Labrador puppies onto it." Sarah said nonchalantly, somewhat angry that she had run out of cigarettes. "Anyone got smokes? Gum? Anything?"

When she noticed that no one had said 'yes', she sighed.

Kaiet had returned from getting the coffee.

"Oh," Sarah said, trying to take her mind off of the lack of nicotine, "As an answer to your question, I've rented out a place in Los Angeles. It's tiny as hell... and not exactly the nicest place ever," she fiddled with her lighter, remembering how underfurnished her apartment was, "But everything's so damn expensive in LA."

"Erm... anyone been travelling recently?" she asked, wanting to leave as soon as possible and buy herself a pack of deathsticks.
Name: Anget Maret

Appearance: Deep black eyes, golden shoulder-length hair, wears a tattered dark-blue tunic with a high laced collar and an olive-green cloak(mind you, he's like in the medeival ages).

...He sat upright in his chair, his chin gradually rising up, higher and higher. Despite his angry and abrupt spirit, he sat very still, never moving a muscle. Pride flowed from his very appearance, and even it was visible that his teeth were grit like a vise. Surely this presumptuous individual knew that his minute village was burned and trampled on when the Norcar army invaded from the northeast...
Indigo Dagger
"I'd just blow it up. Our unleash 40-foot Labrador puppies onto it." Sarah said nonchalantly, somewhat angry that she had run out of cigarettes. "Anyone got smokes? Gum? Anything?"

When she noticed that no one had said 'yes', she sighed.

Kaiet had returned from getting the coffee.

"Oh," Sarah said, trying to take her mind off of the lack of nicotine, "As an answer to your question, I've rented out a place in Los Angeles. It's tiny as hell... and not exactly the nicest place ever," she fiddled with her lighter, remembering how underfurnished her apartment was, "But everything's so damn expensive in LA."

"Erm... anyone been travelling recently?" she asked, wanting to leave as soon as possible and buy herself a pack of deathsticks.
Davri couldn't help it--he burst out laughing. Ignoring the looks of everyone, he finally calmed down and replied. My entire life seems to revolve around going from here to there. So, yeah, I guess you could say I've been traveling recently." Glancing about, he asked, "Does anyone here like to listen to music?"
"Do we have much of a choice?" Tori replied wittily. "If they're music playing you can't not listen to it."
Laverne Terres
"Do we have much of a choice?" Tori replied wittily. "If they're music playing you can't not listen to it."
"Sure you can," Davri retorted smoothly. "Plug your ears and sing 'La, la, la, I'm not listening...'"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff