Welcome to Gaia! ::

hardcore christians annoy m,e, why do you got to bring god in to every ******** conversation

Fashionable Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Hygienic 200
PUTRID PILEE
hardcore christians annoy m,e, why do you got to bring god in to every ******** conversation

Mark 16:15

"And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature."

Hygienic Humorist

Like a Banner
sojikai
One man's suffering is another's ecstacy.
so many things wrong with this sentence

hell, with the entire post

Yeah I think it can be agreed that it's only suffering to have acid dripped on to sensitive bits for a few days. Or like, having a building fall on you and crush your lower half or some thing.

Versatile Explorer

Some Nights
The Wholly Of Nothingness
I can get into many reasons as to why God isn't good but I won't.
Well, wouldn't you think that concepts like good and bad don't really apply to a god?

Lovecraft seems to think so.

Indeed, but the god that Christianity has fabricated has made it seem that way. Notice how he has a lot of human-like features... it makes you wonder if this god exists.

Versatile Explorer

Teocadista
Real Horrorshow Groodies
Teocadista
Real Horrorshow Groodies
I believe in the unknown.

what meaning are you giving yourself in this life to be prepared for the "unknown"?

I'm not preparing for anything. I just accept the fact that I cannot understand how the universe operates, whether or not there is a higher power, and how that higher power operates. Both religion and atheism are somewhat arrogant in their convictions.

you are trying to analyze something that humans can't explain, that's why there must be a God

The universe just is, we don't know if there is a god. You could even say that this grand majestic universe we live in and that we are all a part of is god.

So in a way, god is all of us, within us. Makes up god.

Fashionable Cat

we're like probably part of god's intestines or something

Versatile Explorer

Like a Banner
we're like probably part of god's intestines or something

Why the intestines?

Fashionable Cat

cause it's like kind of a gross and dumb thing to be a part of

Versatile Explorer

Like a Banner
cause it's like kind of a gross and dumb thing to be a part of

I figured that's where you were going, but in that case we are the a**s.

Fashionable Cat

not really no

Versatile Explorer

No but in all seriousness. If there isn't a god that lays down some good guidelines, rules and whatnot. What is the purpose of his existence? How much focus will we give god? What will god be to us in the afterlife?
No but in all seriousness. If there isn't a god that lays down some good guidelines, rules and whatnot. What is the purpose of his existence? How much focus will we give god? What will god be to us in the afterlife?
Just enjoy yourself and do some good s**t.

Fashionable Cat

Some Nights
Just enjoy yourself and do some good s**t.
the meaning of life

Rich Capitalist

there doesn't need to be a reason

if a god exists or if gods exist he/they do not need to have any part in our development nor have given us "guidelines"

ohhh did i win's Partner

Dangerous Lunatic

if a god exists, he is wholly unimportant to me and does not affect my life in anyway so it is best to assume there isn't one anyways

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff