Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Speaking of this RIG, Supernatural Exterminator has hit rock bottom with prices under 5k. A very cheap Ghostbusters reference, is can go well with Ghostie or Ghoul on my Head or the Soul Scarfs. The last two are even gold shop items, so won't go any higher in price.

[Edit] And Zombie's Soul for 2k as well.

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
A lot of earlier MCs are fairly cheap right now. I looked thorugh my inventory and a lot are are 150k~500k eek

Except for the laurels for some reason. confused

Sparkly Noob

Cultured Kappa - super cute top and pants -- only 25k ish o.o

Enduring Loiterer

14,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Determined Eyes: a nice eyemod for less than 3k.

Henry Hatsworth's Bowler Hat: old sponsor item that comes with a lovely dark brown hat with red ribbon, a grey mustache, and a gold monocle. Less than 3k.

Cirque du Freak Madame Octa: Still looking for that final touch to your Halloween avatar? Try out this black, blue, and purple spider for around 500g. Comes with three poses: on your head, on the floor, and dropping in on a line of webbing.

Xmas 2k12 Bah! Humbug!: Why do I think you ought to buy this cheap Christmas accessory? Because if the general mob dissatisfaction with the cash shop continues into the holidays, this will probably be very popular. Currently around 600g.

Chocaholic Fondue: One of my favorite sets on Gaia is the fondue set. This is the brown one of the three (the other two are cream and red) and it's currently going for around 60k. For that you get gorgeous brown shoes, a scarf, a hair pin with ribbons, a small purse, and a dress. Totally worth it if you ask me, especially since it's so hard to find good brown colored items.

Long Bull Horns: Because why the hell not. Old event item (was it Christmas? I dunno, my memory's hazy) that gives you the long horns of a steer. Currently around 400g.

Rogue

Reallux
      Pokemon Item Grant
      so excited for X classified_fu

Could I get a link to the MP for the item. Apparently I've reached a max number of grants. :< I would love this item if it's Pokemon related. classified_fu Didn't know there was a limit?!

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Redwing Rogue
Reallux
      Pokemon Item Grant

Could I get a link to the MP for the item. Apparently I've reached a max number of grants. :< I would love this item if it's Pokemon related. classified_fu Didn't know there was a limit?!

User Image Welcome to the World of
User Image User Image

Golden Saint

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
SihadinaKenobi
Dallise
my fiance got a katana when they came out. he decided he'd rather something else so he sold it at roughly 40k.
we didn't really think about how much it would be worth later... not the most awesome item in the world but damn it skyrocketed..

This is a common mistake, but the thread is about inexpensive items, so items that cost less than you think they should for the quality or quantity you receive (preferably both)!

For example, Witch Trouble, Witch Double, and Witch Bubble are all items that feature lovely hair, a cute little hat, and adorable eyes. They'll be lowering in price since I believe they're from the new CI, but even at the prices they're at now I consider them a bargain!

Of course, the pose I'll quote below has caused the price to go up for these three and my post will do the same. xd
Kindaicidal

Dat hair. blaugh

Unbeatable Cutie-Pie

Naruto Kunai Popular franchise weapon.

Astra 65 Unending Lament Very useful Astra item.

Satin Bow Nice variety of colors.

YHBT Hat Interesting colourful hats.

Head Case Super Saiyan hair and coon tails are pretty awesome.

Sour Tsundere Nice face mod.

Marytanna's Husband

Perfect Elocutionist

Mythrill Armors!!!

One of the best made items IMO.

I don't understand why it's so cheap. I'd dump millions for them. Oh well, enjoying the ones I bought for 35k XD

No Winner

33,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • Magical Girl 50
There are quite a few items from the recent CI going under 200k click. Lovely heart

Fashionable Bunny

Lovely Lady Ranger for about 100k,i expected it to be unaffordable!

Smitten Kitten

Redwing Rogue

Are you sure that you didn't grab it already? You only reach a max number of grants per grant. Not overall.

December Frost's Husbando

Shirtless Husband

Redwing Rogue
Reallux
      Pokemon Item Grant

I always have it tell me I've reached max number of grants, even if I haven't gotten the item yet.
Make sure you check your inventory before you purchase one.

Demonic Bookworm

30,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Millennium Director

Several fun poses for under 10K.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash