I like the book of this one Here sweatdrop

Trouble with the code

Magical Traveler

19,425 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Egg Collector 100
User Image Witch Bubble
Pretty cheap for an item like that. I love the eyes and hair!

Magical Traveler

19,425 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Egg Collector 100

Intellectual Conversationalist

Corona Borealis: cute crown yum_puddi

Wild Bibliophile

17,650 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
my fiance got a katana when they came out. he decided he'd rather something else so he sold it at roughly 40k.
we didn't really think about how much it would be worth later... not the most awesome item in the world but damn it skyrocketed..

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Dallise
my fiance got a katana when they came out. he decided he'd rather something else so he sold it at roughly 40k.
we didn't really think about how much it would be worth later... not the most awesome item in the world but damn it skyrocketed..

This is a common mistake, but the thread is about inexpensive items, so items that cost less than you think they should for the quality or quantity you receive (preferably both)!

For example, Witch Trouble, Witch Double, and Witch Bubble are all items that feature lovely hair, a cute little hat, and adorable eyes. They'll be lowering in price since I believe they're from the new CI, but even at the prices they're at now I consider them a bargain!

Of course, the pose I'll quote below has caused the price to go up for these three and my post will do the same. xd
Kindaicidal

Wild Bibliophile

17,650 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
SihadinaKenobi
Dallise

This is a common mistake, but the thread is about inexpensive items, so items that cost less than you think they should for the quality or quantity you receive (preferably both)!

For example, Witch Trouble, Witch Double, and Witch Bubble are all items that feature lovely hair, a cute little hat, and adorable eyes. They'll be lowering in price since I believe they're from the new CI, but even at the prices they're at now I consider them a bargain!

Of course, the pose I'll quote below has caused the price to go up for these three and my post will do the same. xd
Kindaicidal

so sorry about that!
one that i actually love even though some dont use it/like it a lot is the Fai Coat. it was a free item a long time ago, and it's still not too badly priced at 6k. i love the blue and white fluffy coats for winter avis.

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

Reallux
      Pokemon Item Grant
      so excited for X classified_fu

wohooo had no idea about this!!! tks!!! I love it

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Dallise
so sorry about that!
one that i actually love even though some dont use it/like it a lot is the Fai Coat. it was a free item a long time ago, and it's still not too badly priced at 6k. i love the blue and white fluffy coats for winter avis.

As said, common mistake. ^_^ Don't worry about it.

I recently bought that coat myself. I think one thing that has kept its price down is all the wizard coats that are about, but Fai Coat has a feel of its own that is more unique than those, in my opinion. Definitely a bargain.

It also goes beautifully with so many items, many a real bargain right now!
Radiant Prism: inflated at 160k+ now, but a bargain to keep your eye on nonetheless!
Crystal Flower: Grab that 25k one now! It's a steal!!! This is also a nice item for the 52k it's ABPed at.
Any Spirited 2k10 item it can be worn with.
The feather/angel hairs in Mythic Hair: 78k
Crown of Stars: 5k
The blue and white poses in Imperial Queen: speaking of the Chess items that were just brought up earlier on this page! 14k!

The list goes on, but those are all the ones I have in my head tab and Radiant Prism as a bonus first one to come to mind. The light blue used in Fai Coat never seems to go out of fashion on Gaia and amongst the artists. 4laugh

Heart Mage

25,075 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
Reallux
      Pokemon Item Grant
      so excited for X classified_fu

that is a great item :3 i love those glasses :3

Kawaii Lunatic

Dallise

so sorry about that!
Ooh, I'd completely forgotten about Fai's coat. It makes for nice winter themed outfits :3

Cute Spirit

15,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
User Image Incubust Is starting to drop.
Currently it is 51K

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Best companion item ever right here has hardly shifted in price, remaining in a steady 50-60k range cool

Trash Lunatic

Twisted Thing is 24k in the MP right now. I think that's fairly inexpensive, seeing as how it's from the current RIG, AND it has a tail and ears in it that are sooooo adorable. emotion_kirakira
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10014881

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces