Welcome to Gaia! ::

Helpful Shapeshifter

Silver Tear Angel
Some swim trunks based off Free!, the swimming anime. Here's another free item.

Swim trunks

Oh my goodness~!!!
Love that show and I couldn't believe I missed this free item.
Thank you for sharing the link to it biggrin

Stellar Succubus

With the current inflation, I felt it'd be nice to see some great items that are a lot more affordable, some are affected by the inflation, but they're great items and still reasonably priced.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
10th anniversary Halo and winglets. mid 60's to mid 70's.
Little wings and halos, much cheaper price!

User Image
Midnight Hero 65k
Brilliant blues, nice boots, and an owl!

User Image
Golden Fleece 119k
Oft overlooked, the horns alone are lovely, and so good for ~particular~ cosplays.

User Image
Silver Laurels 120k
Delicate and pretty, anklets, armlets and a few clothes. Also a white tree... for LOTR or Avatar cosplays?

User Image
Feathered clips 67k
One pose only, but it's gorgeous teals and blues, and could pass for a hair alteration!

User Image
Feisty Berserker 130k
Yellow and black striped items, tiger claws, floral headpiece and an amazing wig that looks great cut!

Borealis set 65-85k. Wigs, hairclips and eyes!

User Image
Dark Valkyrie 146k
Magenta and red, winged headpiece, gloves and a garter!

User Image
Lophius Monk 120k.
A great black and silver top and robe skirt, with a huge toothy jawline, probably a great one for this halloween!

User Image
Infernal Seduction 149k
This is still very cheap. A red wig, coat, gloves, pants with boots, hat. I'd expect this to be worth a lot more for that colour scheme and variety!

KISS set 28-50k
Blue, Pink and Yellow, with sparkling stockings to rival alchemy stockings, and cute bright dresses with interesting headpieces!

User Image
Toxic Kitten 80k
Green and black kitty items, including a dress and a few toxic additions, great for halloween!

User Image
Psychedelic Submersible 55k
Beatles, bright colours, cool wig and shoes it's really groovy!

User Image
Little Submarine 33k
More Beatles, lil dancing pleeceman chorus, a cool tie, and a black headpiece that could be used for darker avis.

User Image
Charade White 94k
Sometimes icons are deceptive. This one is. It's got a great lot of grey and white items, a wig, stocking and garter, maid duster and headband!

User Image
Flight of Fancy 75k (below average!)
Has a cool arm mod, clouds at your feet and a really nice long scarf all white!

User Image
Heartful punch 90k
This is one I always saw as being worth more than it cost and was always surprised at why it was so cheap, it's the whole schoolgirl heroine thing, with a cool wig and hair extension, a skirt and pretty arm bow, and pink shoes with socks!

User Image
Skyfish Ribbons 85k
Pretty white camisole, translucent ribbons and wings. Yeah white wings!

User Image
Third Stall 100k
Creepy red schoolgirl suspender skirt, black bangs and creepy bathroom. Great for halloween, great at other times!

User Image
Run the world 100k
Purple belted skirt tails thing, pink and black heels and cool pink and purple jacket.

User Image
Eldritch Assassin 165k
It is still really amazing at this price, the hair is bright and bold and looks awesome cut, the jacket is cool and layers well with other tops!

I hope you all enjoy this list. We all need nice cheap items, don't we?!

Magical Girl

22,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
This thread is too kickass!

Merry Traveler

My wishlist of regret will keep on getting longer
I can't buy them currently...and I know the price will now inflate soon

Magnetic Phantom

13,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Battle: KO 200

I'm looking for some golden items to match with things like golden fleece. any ideas?

Melodious Fairy

two sincere eloquent tunics are selling at excellent prices 3nodding

Man-Hungry Bunny

Silver Tear Angel
Some swim trunks based off Free!, the swimming anime. Here's another free item.

Swim trunks

I'm pretty sure there must be a stealth pun in there somewhere.

Merry Traveler

iiFrozen Hot Chocolate

I'm looking for some golden items to match with things like golden fleece. any ideas?

what I am wearing now!
Looking all yellow and golden, plus most of them cheap
except the hair

I love Yellow and gold item

Sparkly Friend

Vile Note
Not inexpensive but expensive. I noticed some EI items inflating :
These used to be in 400k - 500k range. Now in +1 mil, what the ?!

User ImageUser Image
Then they were like around the 500k mark now in millions ?
They just doubled in price like *snap*

Well the sellers are the one to set the price, but due to overflow of fold in the system from sales, items are expected to be more expensive, to many.

Some items inflating? More like most have! It's the da**ed Flynn's Booty! Some of us have worked hard for our gold, not bought it w/Gaia Cash & we suffer for it! Grrrrrrrr.

Anyway..........I found a lovely item that, so far, is wonderfully priced. It's Autumn Glory. I'm wearing it now & it's only running around 130K for the moment. Several great poses but get it before it inflates!

Merry Traveler

mistymountaingirl

Some items inflating? More like most have! It's the da**ed Flynn's Booty! Some of us have worked hard for our gold, not bought it w/Gaia Cash & we suffer for it! Grrrrrrrr.

Anyway..........I found a lovely item that, so far, is wonderfully priced. It's Autumn Glory. I'm wearing it now & it's only running around 130K for the moment. Several great poses but get it before it inflates!

sorry to dash it all away
wonderfully priced? I got mine for 34k

almost everything is inflated, unfortunately
unless it's item that is unpopular or hard to use

Sparkly Friend

I've been on the site for about 4 years. I haven't spent a cent on Gaia. All my items, I've worked for. Now those who uses GC can get a lot of items it a second stare
So I'm like Gaia talk2hand

Totally agree! The greed & disrespect for those that have been here for years is changing the site & not in a good way. sad
Now that every item on gaia inflated i wish they make a thread titled . how can be that Item super expensive

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

If anyone hasn't been looking in the forums/dev notices today,

There's an item grant celebrating the series finale of Breaking Bad. I've personally never watched the show buuuut one of the poses have you holding a bag of blue stuff that's probably not legal and a bigass vial of blue liquid.

And the default pose gives you some nice facial hair glasses and hat.

AND IT'S FREEE

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces