Welcome to Gaia! ::

Partying Lunatic

Hoo boy. This is the mule I keep my cheap things on, so strap in, kids.

User Image

Civil Northern Soldier - a nice navy/gold item with a sweet hat, coat, pants, and shoulder pauldrons. 130k.

User Image

Civil Southern Soldier - an even cheaper gray/red variation of the above. 100k.

User Image

Prince Patchouli - a wonderfully detailed and pretty gold/cyan item with a head pin, head wrap, vest, sash, cape, as well as an adorable elephant buddy. The mind boggles as to why it's so cheap. 135k.

User Image

Prince Vetiver - a gold/magenta recolor of the above, and just as lovely. 170k.

User Image

Mlle Butterfly - a nicely pixelled pure white kimono dress, an cute little dog with a ribbon on its head, a detailed tanto sword with adorable little charms, and ribboned geta? I'd actually say the pet alone is worth the cost, but the other poses are just icing on the cake. A little inflated at the moment at 140k; ABP is 100k.

User Image

Swan Song - one of my personal favorite items. comes with two different pretty bluish-white/black dresses, a wing that can be used to add an instant splash of bluish-white to any outfit, a shawl/sash, and a crown. A bit inflated at 90k; ABP is 70k.

User Image

Charming Bowler - a cream/baby blue item that should be a must for anyone who uses that color palette regularly in their outfits. Dat neck ribbon. 60k.

User Image

Sweet Pea - a cute, very versatile mint item. Comes with neck scarf, head scarf, and legwarmers. A bit inflated at 90k; ABP is 60k.

User Image

Gentleman of Verona - comes with a lot of regal poses, including a feathered cap, colorful shorts, a ruffed tunic, yellow/black stockings, and a sword sash - but the main attraction here is that luxurious coat with ermine trim. Wowzers. 100k.

User Image

Acey Deucey - a nice brown item that comes with a sweet hairbow, skirt, and messenger bag. 60k.

User Image

Rose Throne - a lovely deep pink/gold item with pretty floral hair decorations, ribboned armlets, a corset, and a flowing cape. 75k.

User Image

Flora's Gift - a blue/cream/white floral item with a hydrangea theme. Comes with a flowery tiara, frame, shoulder tasset, and an absolutely stunning chest ribbon. 60k.

User Image

Forbidden Hook - now, the bloody hook goes very well with a lot of gory avatars but my favorite part of this item is that coat. 70k.

EDIT:

User Image

Boogie Woogie Man - ugh, seriously. How can I forget this item and it's wicked rad leg mod. No seriously. It's a nice leg mod. Oh, and it has nice other poses too, I guess. I like that vest/windblown scarf combo in particular. 90k.

EDIT #2: I really should look through my inventory a little more edition.

User Image

King of Wands - a nice monochrome crown that goes with a lot of monochrome outfits. Also includes a wand and a necktie. 55k.

User Image

Fox's Watch - a slightly black/white item with a splash of red. Includes shoulder foxes, a detailed belt, a long vest, flowing robes, and a shoulder cloak. 100k.

User Image

Triple Seven Bandit - I'm a sucker for cheap arm mods, okay? Especially the robotic kind. Also comes with a white bustier and headset. 125k.

EDIT #3: I forgot about the things I was wearing edition.

User Image

Mizuchi's Jewel - one of my absolute favorite EIs, wonderfully detailed/pixelled, lots of usable poses, and best of all: nearly completely unaffected by Flynnflation. Mmhm. 350k.

User Image

Ornate Snowflake - a great item to add an instant touch of intricate cyan/blue to any outfit. Should probably snap it up while it's still cheap before winter comes and the price inevitably gets jacked up. 75k.

Merry Traveler

sasameku

why did you do this to me?
is so tempted to beggar myself, but i am questing =.="

that's quite nice list, I really like many items in there
ugh, must resist from buying emotion_0A0

Vicious Reveler

Hazelaar
On the topic of sdplus dolls again, SDPlus #426 Fedir is a little over 60k for a pretty neat pair of eyes. One eye has a flare thing going on, but I could see it being used in an avi and they're well-placed on the face. Worth a look. 3nodding

(If they could make the other eye normal and add the style to the gold shop it would be so awesome.)

THANK YOU! I never knew this existed. I don't usually look at SD dolls because ones with extra pose like eyes and wigs are normally super expensive.

I really like glowing eyes, and I also really like smaller sized eyes that look okay on a dark elf male base. This has both, and so cheap! Once I want to change from Chimera eyes these will be cool.

Since I posted, here's some items...

Nitemare Bustier and headband have both come down to rock bottom prices and are sometimes mentioned here (I wear them both, they're still awesome) but if you like neck items, Nitemare Collar has LMP of 3k. I use it a lot, just a nice black spikey collar.

Nitemare Collar

Another nice little finishing neck item for even cheaper is Studded Leather Collar, quite a few listings under 2k. I use that lots too.

Studded Leather Collar

If you like teal blue and futuristic laser style weaponry, try Spectrobes Rallen's Sword. Super cheap because it was a sponsor item, but if you didn't get one pick it up for as low as 1k and around 2k Heck, get 2 and have laser sword arms.

Spectrobes Rallen's Sword

Wheezing Elder

22,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Survivor 150
I absolutely love this thread! Not only do I get to find awesome items I can afford, it's also a nice surprise to realize that I already own some of the items but had forgotten how nice they are.

Partying Lunatic

amarzyciel
sasameku

I'm really gomen. (´;д;`) I've blown about 5m on cheap items this week alone, so I know how it is. (ノД`)
        It was worth the investment to me, though. Instead of one item with ~5 poses I can use, I have dozens of items with dozens of nice poses.
        But if you're questing for one item in particular, stick to it! You can get there. (●´∀`)ノ

Though to stay on topic, here are some more nice cheapies from the depths of my inventory:

User Image

Black Ops Gear - I'm... actually kind of stunned that inflation hadn't rocked this item. Comes with a robotic helmet, a really useful basic eyepatch, a cool headband, skull makeup, gun belts, a sexy spy suit, a cute robot buddy, and more. 100k.

User Image

Captain Clarino - A really cool, snazzy looking coat, visor, red sash with shoulder pins, and boots - all in that very easy to match black/red/white color combo. 100k.

User Image

Chocolate Cherry Clafouti - Adorable red hair, a nicely detailed vest, heeled boots, and gloves. A must for anyone with a sweet tooth. 120k.

User Image

Cupid's Crown - All those heart-shaped hairclips with little wings. Comes in silver/red and gold/red varieties. 37.5k.

User Image

Demonic Detention - Cool leg mod, cool face mod, nice purple accessories - what's not to like. ABP is 90k, and there are a few listings around that price but there's one at 50k right now so if you want it, now's the time to go for it!

User Image

Ethereal Nemertea - A really lovely lavender item for the lavender lover in everyone. Pretty skirt, fluffy hair clouds, and of course, flowy sleeves. 93k.

User Image

Futakuchi Onna - Nice black/red/white item. I particularly like the obi/sash, but there's also a mouth on your head you can use for a certain Skullgirls cosplay as well as some hair loop extensions. 80k.

User Image

La Sanguine - Comes with an attractive little top hat, black belted sash, blood red dress, and red heels with sheer stockings. 100k.

User Image

Prideful Revolt - Dat leg mod. Wowie. But other than the leg mod, there's also a sweet coat, a sweet hat, and a navy/white eyepatch. 110k.

User Image

Prince Dashing - An absolutely adorable little crown, plus arm mod, hair, cape, slacks, and shoes. 70k.

User Image

Pristine Gloves - Despite the name, it's a collection of nice black/red accessories. I'm particularly fond of the pin/brooch. 45k.

User Image

Raven's Deceit - A mask, a flowy scarf, ragged top, and ragged coat, all in an easy-to-match, rich shade of blue. 120k.

User Image

Slayer Champion - Truth be told, I bought this because the hat matches the Gentleman of Verona coat perfectly, but it comes with quite a few other nice poses as well, and that eyepatch is to die for. Oh yeah, and it has a goddamn chainblade. 90k.

User Image

Suited Couture - An item in an intriguing shade of malachite green. Comes with a jaunty hat, vest/corset, pencil skirt, heels, and cuffs. 100k.

User Image

Traveling Veterinae - A nice flowy coat, brown satchel belt, and hat - but the main attraction here is that hair. 105k.

EDIT:

User Image

Noughts and Crosses - I mainly use this item for the black ear piercings, but I really like the bloody scars and necklace/bracelets as well. Currently 50k below the ABP at 115k.

User Image

Blitzkrieg King - Loud electric blue, aw yeah. Comes with a guitar, a really cool punkish wig, gas mask, motorbike, and a ragged cape with studded collar. 140k.

User Image

Rudeboy - More loud colors, aw yeah. Comes with a rollerblading feet mod (!), a matching cap, skating pug companion, and graffiti background. 120k.

User Image

Majnun - A really detailed MC in the vein of Prince Patchouli/Vetiver, only in cream/brown/gold. My favorite part of this item is the tattered sash, but the pink flower matches with a lot of things. 95k.

User Image

Layla - The companion MC to Majnun above, and just as intricately detailed. Has a really pretty pink/silver color scheme, and that dress and shawl are to die for. Really inflated at the moment at 160k; ABP is 70k.

Timid Dabbler

Sasameku

Futakuchi Onna - Nice black/red/white item. I particularly like the obi/sash, but there's also a mouth on your head you can use for a certain Skullgirls cosplay as well as some hair loop extensions. 80k.

So pretty. * U *
            Those hair loops~

Alas, I should save for that Crime Scene background I am lusting for.

Creeper Bunny

Looks like the Midnight Citadel items are going through the deflation that happens before they leave the shop. A bunch of stuff is 70,000 right now.

Merry Traveler

Sasameku
amarzyciel
sasameku

I'm really gomen. (´;д;`) I've blown about 5m on cheap items this week alone, so I know how it is. (ノД`)
        It was worth the investment to me, though. Instead of one item with ~5 poses I can use, I have dozens of items with dozens of nice poses.
        But if you're questing for one item in particular, stick to it! You can get there. (●´∀`)ノ

Though to stay on topic, here are some more nice cheapies from the depths of my inventory:

emotion_kirakira
those are all real gem
I am putting them all in wish list
after I finish this quest, will start new quest to buy them all =P
hopefully the price doesn't get inflated though

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
I'm surprised how affordable many past MCs have become.

No Winner

33,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • Magical Girl 50
Lounge Lizard
Dapper Raptor
Jazz the Lounge Lizard

Yep, I followed a theme for this post. If you like green and reptiles, you'll most likely like these three. They're all under 100k.

Anxious Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
I forgot about an item in my last post. If you're the type of person that's looking for cheap leg mods, I found the Nutcracker Prince for as low as around 250k at the moment. It's a ballet leg mod that's a much cheaper alternative to the Black Swan and White Swan items that cost around over 6 and 7 million gold. I don't think it fits under skirts (but I don't think the Black Swan and White Swan leg mods do either, actually) but it fits nicely under dresses if you don't want to use it as pants on it's own. c:

Demonic Bookworm

30,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Can't belive I was able to snap up all three of the Daruma Dolls for less than 100K. Those things have interesting eye mods on them aside from being nice props

Helpful Gaian

Right, so having a quick nosey through my inventory yielded these results:

User Image - Crimson Promise is a simple enough red/black item for around 40k at the moment.

User Image - Raider Shih's Garment is a lovely black and white item. A pretty little dressy thing, and the socks armwarmers are really useful. Around 50k at the moment.

User Image - Ugly Step Sister is a nice brown and pink item, has a pretty hair, and a nice top which I like. All for around 40k.

User Image - Samba Star has stunning wings which I love. Around 75k at the moment.

User Image - Nightfall Soiree only has two poses for around 78k at the moment, but the dress is beautiful.

User Image - Holy Gauntlets has a lovely blue pendant in it, which is a bit similar to the glowing angelic pendant. Around 98k.

User Image - Jungle King, a nice mane of hair, and a really adorable lion cub. For 90k.

User Image - Bunnepidemic is cute for around 25k, bunnies in all sorts of colours.

User Image - Cecil is a really cute little companion also comes with wings. About 72k at the moment.

User Image

User Image

Invisible Ghost

Can't believe I stumbled on a doll with a wig that's not in the millions. SDPlus #423 Lady Evangeline has three listings under 600k, and another ten on top of that under a million g. This feels unheard of.

EDIT: SDPlus #460 Carnival Buttons also comes with a wig, and she's even cheaper. There's a bunch under 200k, with the lowest at only 100k.

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
the hidden ghost
Can't believe I stumbled on a doll with a wig that's not in the millions. SDPlus #423 Lady Evangeline has three listings under 600k, and another ten on top of that under a million g. This feels unheard of.

EDIT: SDPlus #460 Carnival Buttons also comes with a wig, and she's even cheaper. There's a bunch under 200k, with the lowest at only 100k.

Damn! Another cream hairstyles for my collection. I snagged up Buttons before it becomes inflated. Thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff