Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeenaDunelm's Prince

Demonic Puppy

dreamish
User Image Crater Feel Two wigs and a dog in an astronaut suit, do I need to say more?

aaaaa an uchuu kyodai item i'm heart

Unholy Fairy

User Image This gorgeous Beyonce tribute item is at ~160k. That's 32k per pose with amazing hair, bustier, boots, vest, and shorts

Feral Pumpkin

User ImageWoman in Black's Veil 50-100g for a really spooky and great Halloween accessory.

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Leatheresque Sandals are a wonderful little surprise from Gambino Outfitters for only 4080g!

Merry Traveler

Found some gem today

User ImageModel Locomotive
Detailed Overall, shirts, hat and train. I really love the ornate style. they are beautiful. Only 30k!

User Image Confidential Mustard
Similar pixelate style to the above in Black and gold. Come with helm,pipe,war helm,hair,shirt,coat and eyepatch. 34k

User Image Violet Trigger
Lavender and white. Dress,boots,sleeves, hat, and giant gun. 35k

LeenaDunelm's Prince

Demonic Puppy

Ring Around the Rosie is a plague doctor item and I can't express how much I adore plague doctors. Delightfully eerie, you get the mask, a hat, a cane, a black dress that is pretty nice as a standalone item and a pretty grim shower of rose petals turning into ashes. A suitably grim, mournful item to snap up before Halloween, there aren't too many listings right now but the average is 42k, not bad at all.

Grim Reaper is fairly self explanatory :p a big hourglass, two hoods (one with a full body cloak and the other with a more modest cape), a full body black skeleton mod, some lovely skeletal wings and a black scythe. Not too shabby, lbp is 105,000 but the average is 92k

Ascended Demon isn't exactly what I would call cheap at 134k but it's definitely worth a look. a completely white item so it's pretty easy to blend into any colour scheme, you get a tail, some lovely horns, some oddly positioned wings, bondage gear top of course and a whip.

Buggy Punk

wowkachow
Ring Around the Rosie is a plague doctor item and I can't express how much I adore plague doctors. Delightfully eerie, you get the mask, a hat, a cane, a black dress that is pretty nice as a standalone item and a pretty grim shower of rose petals turning into ashes. A suitably grim, mournful item to snap up before Halloween, there aren't too many listings right now but the average is 42k, not bad at all.

Grim Reaper is fairly self explanatory :p a big hourglass, two hoods (one with a full body cloak and the other with a more modest cape), a full body black skeleton mod, some lovely skeletal wings and a black scythe. Not too shabby, lbp is 105,000 but the average is 92k

Ascended Demon isn't exactly what I would call cheap at 134k but it's definitely worth a look. a completely white item so it's pretty easy to blend into any colour scheme, you get a tail, some lovely horns, some oddly positioned wings, bondage gear top of course and a whip.
I meant to post about Ring Around the Rosie. I managed to snag one for 22k (!) a few days ago, so it's worth watching.

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

SihadinaKenobi
Leatheresque Sandals are a wonderful little surprise from Gambino Outfitters for only 4080g!

Got the black pair for 1.2k
I already had the red ones and I love all the colors heart

Cuddly Knife

42,775 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
I found Luminous Pangea a few days ago and fell in love with the hair, but none available anymore and it's killing me D:

Sparkly Friend

Purple konpeito, Pink Konpeito, Blue Konpeito- http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemsearch//?search=konpeito&filter=0&floor=0&ceiling=30000&sortBy=80

Beautiful, easily matched colors & only cost low 20s! smile

Dapper Fatcat

Andromeda's Touch is a cool item with really nifty hair and gloves.

Angelic Microphone is a cute MC that's only ~13k, I think there's a couple listings for like 10 or 11k right now. It has little wings and a cute bag, I totally recommend it for the price.

Riddle Me has gone down to like 60k in price, last time I checked it was in the 100k range; the item it has a cute face mod and an awesome hat. You could definitely make a cool Cicero cosplay from Skyrim with it.

Invisible Exhibitionist

42,475 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
xenomorph envy
User Image This gorgeous Beyonce tribute item is at ~160k. That's 32k per pose with amazing hair, bustier, boots, vest, and shorts
Beyonce? neutral More like Xena, Warrior Princess!

Unholy Fairy

Tiana Sidhe
xenomorph envy
I can't tell if you're being facetious or not.

Invisible Exhibitionist

42,475 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
xenomorph envy
Tiana Sidhe
xenomorph envy
I can't tell if you're being facetious or not.
When it was first released in the Forgotten Reverie RIG, Xena was the first thing that sprang to mind. I don't follow Beyonce's music at all, so the comparison to her is 100% lost on me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff