Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smitten Kitten

Starzel
I know it's been said before, but I am going to mention it again.
La Dragonne, 50k
I honestly think this item is so worth it.

Agreed!

Shameless Fairy

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
n _n; Some awesome suggestions in here. smile

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
If you want a bit of fancy colored sparkle, the birthstone items might be the right touch. Their cost starts at less than 10K and more than half run less than 50K. About a dozen get up to or around 100K and only two are really costly right now, for some reason. Checking the price history graphs for those two I'd simply suggest waiting until they go down to their more normal range, but otherwise enjoy the selection and pretty colors.

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Chiru-pon
Sir_Catherine
I remember when anything that was "angelic" or "nightmare" was worthy of a quest thread. Whole charity threads were devoted to helping people quest for angelic and nightmare items.

I know. D: So sad. Weren't they in the millions?
Were they that high? I know they were unattainable without immense dedication, but at the time even several hundred thousand would have equated to crazy questing.

Much Cat

heart

yum_strawberry yum_tea yum_cupcake

Magical Girl - 23k, If you like sailor moon this is STEAL. It has pink chibi moon hair, complete outfit minus the boots.

Wonderland - 45k, THE ALICE DRESS is LOVELY. love it to pieces. Great for alice and wonderland fans.

Unsavory Cactus - 15k, Cutest green headphones with pink hearts also the cactus is adorablllee.

Nartian Rock (A, O) - 81k-130k, Have ya'll looked at how many awesome items this thing has?? it's a steal! I'm completely in shock at how cheap it is.

Catastrophe! - 24k, it has such a cute face! and cats! And cute kitty ears too.

Scenic Quest - 138k, 4 Stunning Backgrounds.

Michael's Memory - 300 g, sooooo cheap, nice jacket, moon, and gloves

I hope this was helpful to you all.
yum_tea
thanku for tips if you did emotion_bigheart

I'd like to know of more arms and legs pose changing cheap items emotion_awesome

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
Sir_Catherine
Chiru-pon
Sir_Catherine
I remember when anything that was "angelic" or "nightmare" was worthy of a quest thread. Whole charity threads were devoted to helping people quest for angelic and nightmare items.

I know. D: So sad. Weren't they in the millions?
Were they that high? I know they were unattainable without immense dedication, but at the time even several hundred thousand would have equated to crazy questing.

I don't quite remember. It was a long time ago. xD I remember thinking those items were unattainable though. Along with the ninja headband. Which I never see around anymore. o__o

Malevolent Prophet

10,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
For those of you who want futurism:
Pink, Blue, and Green Acinonyx.
JET BIKES AND MORE. FOR 40K. (The hair and visor are particularly nice.)

Need more inspiration in the same color of pink?
How about animated laser fairy wings for only another 50k?

The pink also matches Derby Devil and Berry Mousse if you picked up either of those from the Black Friday sale.

A staple of my wardrobe: the 21 Shades. They're subtly tinted purple to go with all your high-fashion outfits, for only 1k. You must have a pair of these.

Finally, a background for all modern-style designs: Derelict Cityscapes. The thumbnail and name is misleading: Only one of the backgrounds is an abandoned city. The other three are a Shibuya nightlife scene in pink and purple, a pop star stage in cyan, and a futuristic city in blue tones. This is incredibly versatile and well worth picking up.

Lastly, a side note for the vocaloid fans: get a Mega Stereo for 45k. It has speakers to coordinate with both Perky Melody and Vocaltude. So worth it~!

Heart Giver

13,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Fire and explosions, for when the apocalypse happens. Unless the world ends in flood, that'd be awkward.

Smashing cities : have the world burning at your feet for 8k.

Clock egg : there's a really nice explosion pose in this one, for 1k.

Burning pile of summer tops : if they don't keep you warm, the fire will. Under 1k.

Soot face explode : it's..a soot face, explode.

Trashcan fire : No marketplace listings atm, but they're really cheap at Junk in the Trunk.

Kurby123321 's Honey Bun

Beloved Bunny

Cavalier Corsair
Only around 35k
A nice little item if you want to look quite dashing
And it's a revolution item,
So it comes with a hat, hair, top, pants, cape,sword, and a pet.
A rather cute pet if I may add

Exhibitionist

14,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Magical Girl 50
With how many items coming out each month, people forget about the old items and only care about the new stuff.
You know: out in the old and in with the new.

Sparkling Supporter

Golden Egg is going for under 10k. Includes shiny golden egg, crown and cape. Lots of listings, so snatch them up before they inflate!

Anxious Werewolf

16,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • The Wolf Within 100
ManiacMercenary
Cavalier Corsair
Only around 35k
A nice little item if you want to look quite dashing
And it's a revolution item,
So it comes with a hat, hair, top, pants, cape,sword, and a pet.
A rather cute pet if I may add

I actually really like the hair once you use Agape on it.

Determined Trash

51,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
Starzel
Golden Egg is going for under 10k. Includes shiny golden egg, crown and cape. Lots of listings, so snatch them up before they inflate!
got one for a little more than 5k biggrin no idea what I'll do with it... but I'm sure there's something. Thanks!

Devoted Soldier

Starzel

it went up to 50k lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces