Thank you my fellow gaians emotion_yatta

Lady Star

20,950 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Saffrons_Curse
cutiesign
my progress is slow haha, only so far 15 hearts, 2 stars and 0 diamonds..ahh I got enough for McFly heart requirement bt not star and diamonds..-sigh-

Vivid Godina require 40 hearts and 4 stars though...a long way, since I dont really like to buy it from mp. I just wait for daily chance though!
Haha what items you want to get? My wishlist is so long...although I definitely want to get a Captain Cobalt item for my pirate avi ...;v;
[oops I rambled again, sorry ; u; ]
I see~ Well, I see you like the pressies! whee You can get them! 8'D <33

I want to get the Vivid Godina, Madame Pisces, those two skull shields, the bow/arrows, the tanuki mask, theeeeeeee Kurola or however its spelled, Keiko's Trifle.... The McFly item..... Autopsy Scar, Erebus' Moon... :Ua The Sunflower thing... maybe Her Devilry... XDa and then I'm "maybe" on some others [like the wings and halos] XDa I've been making pretty good progress on the items I want [I've made like 12 so far. xP!], so that's awesome. o vo!!!

; w;! I want almost all of the items ever. sklfgheklgdf X'D Like... I'm close to finishing my Loyal's Bazaar quest, where I'm questing pretty much every item [the ones I think look nice/good enough to quest for] in that shop - I have about 12 or so items to go until I'm done [thanks in no small part to a lot of crazy awesome donators I've had the good fortune to come across] and I want a lot of other non-gold shop items, but with the hyperinflation, it feels hard to keep up, which is why I mostly sink it hah... o uo'

Cooll! Alot of items like that also in my wishlist hahaha but something I can never get razz .
Loyal Bazaar quest? You almost close to finishing it? That is awesome! I like Hanafuda haha. So Work hard on finishing the quest.
Yeah, i hate hyperinflation sadly, If I am not mistaken, in the past the highest I ever reach is 100k smtg then jump to 20 million because I won in writing contest in the forum, then bought things I like..and few days later, hyper inflation. It almost make me fall out of my chair looking at the prices. ;^;

Superpowered Sex Symbol

16,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Cosmic Waffles

Peaceful Bookworm

16,115 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100

Feral Shapeshifter

20,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Candy Fiend 150
Aliyah_Sweet
coolkids2468

✰Thanks for this and here is what I found:
[Animal] 12th Annual User Run Ball Fashionl User Image
12th Annual User Run Ball Fashion User Image

ah! thanks for posting those! I was wondering if there were any grants for this, and there were! heart

Peaceful Bookworm

16,115 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
Lavinia Nox
Aliyah_Sweet
coolkids2468

✰Thanks for this and here is what I found:
[Animal] 12th Annual User Run Ball Fashionl User Image
12th Annual User Run Ball Fashion User Image

ah! thanks for posting those! I was wondering if there were any grants for this, and there were! heart
✰ Not a problem it was by [NPC] Cindy Donovinh in the top announcement in the forum ✰

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
cutiesign
Saffrons_Curse
[oops I rambled again, sorry ; u; ]
I see~ Well, I see you like the pressies! whee You can get them! 8'D <33

I want to get the Vivid Godina, Madame Pisces, those two skull shields, the bow/arrows, the tanuki mask, theeeeeeee Kurola or however its spelled, Keiko's Trifle.... The McFly item..... Autopsy Scar, Erebus' Moon... :Ua The Sunflower thing... maybe Her Devilry... XDa and then I'm "maybe" on some others [like the wings and halos] XDa I've been making pretty good progress on the items I want [I've made like 12 so far. xP!], so that's awesome. o vo!!!

; w;! I want almost all of the items ever. sklfgheklgdf X'D Like... I'm close to finishing my Loyal's Bazaar quest, where I'm questing pretty much every item [the ones I think look nice/good enough to quest for] in that shop - I have about 12 or so items to go until I'm done [thanks in no small part to a lot of crazy awesome donators I've had the good fortune to come across] and I want a lot of other non-gold shop items, but with the hyperinflation, it feels hard to keep up, which is why I mostly sink it hah... o uo'

Cooll! Alot of items like that also in my wishlist hahaha but something I can never get razz .
Loyal Bazaar quest? You almost close to finishing it? That is awesome! I like Hanafuda haha. So Work hard on finishing the quest.
Yeah, i hate hyperinflation sadly, If I am not mistaken, in the past the highest I ever reach is 100k smtg then jump to 20 million because I won in writing contest in the forum, then bought things I like..and few days later, hyper inflation. It almost make me fall out of my chair looking at the prices. ;^;

Hehehe, well, the GoFusion items I think I'll be able to get, so that's awesome. 8'D I'm also thinking of saving up the diamonds to get a 5 pack of the maid for you thing, but I'll probably check what's in it first. > w<!!
Mhm! 8D I've been selling some old event items that inflated and things like that, and I've gotten a LOT of help from really awesome people who are awesome and donate to me ; u;!!!! <3
Yeah man, like uggh XD ever since Flynn's Booty came out last October, I was like oh no, this isn't good. XnX;;; I've pretty much given up on questing anything that isn't an item like GoFusion or a Gold Shop item, because things keep inflating so much ; w;!!! Perhaps I'll try to once I've finished these quests or something, idk... we'll see. ; u;

Dapper Codger

16,825 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Gaia Freebee!

Here's the link to the 12th Annual User Run Ball giveaway items. They are masks for both your human and animal avatar bases.

End of Public Service Announcement

Lady Star

20,950 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Saffrons_Curse

Hehehe, well, the GoFusion items I think I'll be able to get, so that's awesome. 8'D I'm also thinking of saving up the diamonds to get a 5 pack of the maid for you thing, but I'll probably check what's in it first. > w<!!
Mhm! 8D I've been selling some old event items that inflated and things like that, and I've gotten a LOT of help from really awesome people who are awesome and donate to me ; u;!!!! <3
Yeah man, like uggh XD ever since Flynn's Booty came out last October, I was like oh no, this isn't good. XnX;;; I've pretty much given up on questing anything that isn't an item like GoFusion or a Gold Shop item, because things keep inflating so much ; w;!!! Perhaps I'll try to once I've finished these quests or something, idk... we'll see. ; u;

Old event items? I also have one, but I am lazy to sell them, maybe someday~ Yup many awesome people in this forum~ >3 them as well!

By the way, how to get diamonds? Isn't diamonds are very rare?

Yeaps, check the pack of the maid, hehe... Actually I am not really that interested in a pack of the maid for you thing, but they would do well in selling in mp. Although I been thinking of trying to make a maid avi but then I just don't really have good items that go well with the maid items, so I just kind of gave up on that. On a brighter side, butler outfit is easier to make, Love butlers forever >3 I will look for some unique chance items which contain items i like the most,

I continue to quest for the forever-never-ending list of mine....;v;

Fuzzy Bunny

Feral Bunny

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out