+1 Alien 0.032602696522905 3.3% [ 1654 ]
+1 Zombie/Grombie 0.026137349207601 2.6% [ 1326 ]
+1 Angel Imp 0.023279192620043 2.3% [ 1181 ]
+1 Merfolk 0.03266183079713 3.3% [ 1657 ]
+1 Centaur 0.016813845304739 1.7% [ 853 ]
+1 none of the above 0.18832295198297 18.8% [ 9554 ]
Total Votes:[ 50732 ]

Sugary Nerd

So I got the new grant for the pink charms, but when I opened it, this appeared!

Data Validation Error
The item was not found in your inventory.

Aw, c'mon sad
emotion_dealwithit
-Koneko Yuuki-
So I got the new grant for the pink charms, but when I opened it, this appeared!

Data Validation Error

Aw, c'mon sad

It might had been a "glitch" of some-sort; since, I just clicked on mine and received 4 Hearts and 1 Star Charms'.
3nodding

Lady Star

20,950 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Saffrons_Curse
Well, that was a bit of an exaggeration; it's at like 540mil now, there's mild ebb and flow, but the rate that it increases is disproportionate to the rate that it "goes back down." You can see the graph of total revenue in the MP to see what I mean, things go up a hell of a lot more than they go down, so prices are virtually unpredictable. -shrug- Especially since Gaia thinks it's A-OK to dish out Gold Gens that release 1tril max [probably 100-500bil on average - though I could be wrong, and if someone who buys GGs can correct me on the general payouts, then be my guest] and releasing a pretty shitty kickstarter, with personal goals that are pretty crazy for the average Gaian to get to, is gonna do much good. It does SOMETHING, so I'm glad for that, but -shrug-

SOME GOOD NEWS: idk for how long, or if they're already back up or something, BUT! They have taken gold gens out of the shop for at least a little while. I am quite pleased about that decision. UuU I hope that if they do release them again, it's for much lower, much more manageable amounts and they don't go crazy with them again releasing more than say... 1bil max gold gens, and that they keep up with the gold sinks that they've released so far. That should help keep the economy stable.
Another pretty good move on their part is that they've made the charms so easy to get now, for free. So people who don't have irl $$ can either sell the charms, OR! Make items with the charms and sell those. That's a good decision, and I'm very happy with it. UuU Helps to more evenly distribute what gold is currently in the system. UuU

Wah, that is quite a long post, xD
Yeah, thank goodness they put off gold gens for now...I still waiting for items'prices go down as well...ah..I go check mp thenn~
GoFusion charms = GOOOD, Am grinding for Mcfly and Vivid Godina. A long way to go ahhaha
So yeah, GoFusion is niceee, ;v; Havent check the latest items though..

Friendly Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300

Fashionable Grabber

-Koneko Yuuki-

Data Validation Error

Aw, c'mon sad

It still appears in your inventory btw, I've had that on basically every pack I've got - it just doesn't show up with the graphic

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Benevolent Werewolf

54,375 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
cutiesign
Saffrons_Curse
Well, that was a bit of an exaggeration; it's at like 540mil now, there's mild ebb and flow, but the rate that it increases is disproportionate to the rate that it "goes back down." You can see the graph of total revenue in the MP to see what I mean, things go up a hell of a lot more than they go down, so prices are virtually unpredictable. -shrug- Especially since Gaia thinks it's A-OK to dish out Gold Gens that release 1tril max [probably 100-500bil on average - though I could be wrong, and if someone who buys GGs can correct me on the general payouts, then be my guest] and releasing a pretty shitty kickstarter, with personal goals that are pretty crazy for the average Gaian to get to, is gonna do much good. It does SOMETHING, so I'm glad for that, but -shrug-

SOME GOOD NEWS: idk for how long, or if they're already back up or something, BUT! They have taken gold gens out of the shop for at least a little while. I am quite pleased about that decision. UuU I hope that if they do release them again, it's for much lower, much more manageable amounts and they don't go crazy with them again releasing more than say... 1bil max gold gens, and that they keep up with the gold sinks that they've released so far. That should help keep the economy stable.
Another pretty good move on their part is that they've made the charms so easy to get now, for free. So people who don't have irl $$ can either sell the charms, OR! Make items with the charms and sell those. That's a good decision, and I'm very happy with it. UuU Helps to more evenly distribute what gold is currently in the system. UuU

Wah, that is quite a long post, xD
Yeah, thank goodness they put off gold gens for now...I still waiting for items'prices go down as well...ah..I go check mp thenn~
GoFusion charms = GOOOD, Am grinding for Mcfly and Vivid Godina. A long way to go ahhaha
So yeah, GoFusion is niceee, ;v; Havent check the latest items though..
Ahaaaah~ sweatdrop sorry about that. x'Da
Yeah~ hnnngg, I hope it lasts a good long while. ;w;!!! <33
Yes very much so! <33 Oooooh, what's your progress? 8D
The newest items are kinda meh, but that's fine, because I still have at LEAST 14 items I definitely want to get and some others that I wouldn't mind owning. UuU!!!

Dangerous Nerd

14,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Signature Look 250
free charm bundle
so I just saw this in the staff alerts don't know if it's been posted but it grants 1 bundle
enjoy

Devoted Sweetheart

13,975 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Naristar
free charm bundle
so I just saw this in the staff alerts don't know if it's been posted but it grants 1 bundle
enjoy

Yes, it's been posted since early yesterday, but thanks so much for reposting it! wink

Heroic Explorer

9,450 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shadowy Rogue

10,450 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Desirable Sex Symbol

16,450 Points