13,975 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Larina le Fay
My friend just showed me this thread crying I'm so grateful~
And I'm really cheap xd

Welcome to the grant thread! 4laugh
You'll find all kinds of goodies on the first page of the thread. Enjoy!

Divine Muse

17,700 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Fusion Expert 300
CouchCookies
Dances With Scissors
User Image

omg you look like princess merida from brave emotion_kirakira

thats what i was going for ^^

Magical Worshipper

14,625 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100

Lady Star

20,950 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dances With Scissors

Beautiful cosplay of Princess Meridaaa emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Benevolent Werewolf

54,375 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
cutiesign
Gold sink to curb inflation, yeah I know that. But it probably won't make any difference to me; who only ever reach highest money earned; 1 bill. And besides, most of items I want is just out of my reach anyway. Gold sink is good without gold generators. And there is every goldsink for like every two weeks? On other highlight, mp increase tax to pump out gold, so either way, buying/selling also pump out a bit gold.

So yeah, perhaps you are right, as you are doing your part to pump out the gold even if its a minuscule contribution. But I am a bit hesitant to part with my gold, perhaps maybe after having enough gold to buy my favourite items, then I will sink the rest gold into gold sink..

Lol yeah a lot of the items I want have inflated beyond my means as well, which is why I was like "******** it" and just started sinking whatever gold I got. XDa I've bought a few things not from gold shops, but the vast majority, for many months now [since beforeeeee March I believe] has been all to sink some gold XDa -shrugs- And since my quests now involve Loyal's items, it hopefully enticed those who were nice enough to donate to me to sink some of their gold as well. > w<!!!

Eh~ I wasn't so happy with the 5% announcement, it seems to be encouraging people to sell game/zOMG items [like ingredients, loot, and things like] individually instead of all grouped together so that they lose less $, which is a pain in the a** for buyers. Plus, it'll probably just discourage people from using the MP, and they'll just go to the exchange more to avoid the tax completely. = 3=;;

idk what I'm gonna do when I've gotten everything I want from Loyal's o uoa Maybe just hoard until new updates happen... :Ua
I also wish that salon hair update was like a legit item not a salon item. rukghasidfbafvg those hairs looked cool, and I probs would have bought them, but they're in the salon, and I don't want to change my default hair, so I'm not going to buy them. :C

Alcopops's Pardner

Bloodthirsty Bunny

33,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
i can't believe i bought some of these items before ;o;

OH WELL, I HAVE TWO OF THEM NOW hehehehe

thanks for this thread <3 some of these items are really nifty! the sherlock one made me laugh

Lady Star

20,950 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Saffrons_Curse
cutiesign
Gold sink to curb inflation, yeah I know that. But it probably won't make any difference to me; who only ever reach highest money earned; 1 bill. And besides, most of items I want is just out of my reach anyway. Gold sink is good without gold generators. And there is every goldsink for like every two weeks? On other highlight, mp increase tax to pump out gold, so either way, buying/selling also pump out a bit gold.

So yeah, perhaps you are right, as you are doing your part to pump out the gold even if its a minuscule contribution. But I am a bit hesitant to part with my gold, perhaps maybe after having enough gold to buy my favourite items, then I will sink the rest gold into gold sink..

Lol yeah a lot of the items I want have inflated beyond my means as well, which is why I was like "******** it" and just started sinking whatever gold I got. XDa I've bought a few things not from gold shops, but the vast majority, for many months now [since beforeeeee March I believe] has been all to sink some gold XDa -shrugs- And since my quests now involve Loyal's items, it hopefully enticed those who were nice enough to donate to me to sink some of their gold as well. > w<!!!

Eh~ I wasn't so happy with the 5% announcement, it seems to be encouraging people to sell game/zOMG items [like ingredients, loot, and things like] individually instead of all grouped together so that they lose less $, which is a pain in the a** for buyers. Plus, it'll probably just discourage people from using the MP, and they'll just go to the exchange more to avoid the tax completely. = 3=;;

idk what I'm gonna do when I've gotten everything I want from Loyal's o uoa Maybe just hoard until new updates happen... :Ua
I also wish that salon hair update was like a legit item not a salon item. rukghasidfbafvg those hairs looked cool, and I probs would have bought them, but they're in the salon, and I don't want to change my default hair, so I'm not going to buy them. :C

Haha, I see, smile .
5% announcement encourage ppl to sell game/zOMG items individually? Just for sake of losing less $$$? A pain in butt I said. Although I didnt really sell game/zomg items..( kind of left them rotting in my inventory..>< wink Maybe I should as well damn it and clear everything as well by selling it in bulks ( You can actually group them and sell them altogether???)
Exhange? Lol, I can see that happening..
Hoard? You are a hoarder! Although I am also a hoarder haha~
Salon hair are prettyyyy...although too bad its not a legit item...T^T. I just noticed like...half of the hair colour are 15k while others colour are 300k! what the heck? Why so different..I guess its depend on colour tones...to suit old/new trend of items.

On a small note; Thank you for the 2 diamonds! You are really kind :> Now I can just go GoFusion to get McFly!

19,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
gaia_kittenstar
emotion_dealwithit

Dangerous Lunatic

Cuddly Wife

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff