• Stuffed Foodie 25

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
cutiesign
Old event items? I also have one, but I am lazy to sell them, maybe someday~ Yup many awesome people in this forum~ >3 them as well!

By the way, how to get diamonds? Isn't diamonds are very rare?

Yeaps, check the pack of the maid, hehe... Actually I am not really that interested in a pack of the maid for you thing, but they would do well in selling in mp. Although I been thinking of trying to make a maid avi but then I just don't really have good items that go well with the maid items, so I just kind of gave up on that. On a brighter side, butler outfit is easier to make, Love butlers forever >3 I will look for some unique chance items which contain items i like the most,

I continue to quest for the forever-never-ending list of mine....;v;

Mhm~ I have a bunch XDa
Not just this forum, but on the whole of the site. 8'D

They're rare in the daily chance and/or those packs.

Yeah. Cx I'll have to check to see if it has either a good ratio of items I want or is pricey enough that I can just sell it and sink the gold. XDa

hahah I know the feeling. ;u;! -pat pat-

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

36,100 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Shy Sweetheart

Toxic_Passion's Partner

Lady Star

20,950 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Saffrons_Curse
cutiesign
Old event items? I also have one, but I am lazy to sell them, maybe someday~ Yup many awesome people in this forum~ >3 them as well!

Yeaps, check the pack of the maid, hehe... Actually I am not really that interested in a pack of the maid for you thing, but they would do well in selling in mp. Although I been thinking of trying to make a maid avi but then I just don't really have good items that go well with the maid items, so I just kind of gave up on that. On a brighter side, butler outfit is easier to make, Love butlers forever >3 I will look for some unique chance items which contain items i like the most,

Mhm~ I have a bunch XDa

Yeah. Cx I'll have to check to see if it has either a good ratio of items I want or is pricey enough that I can just sell it and sink the gold. XDa

Wah, good for you leh, so far I opened the pack, mostly got heart and less star though..Nvr get Diamonds! -flip table- It means my MCFLY will be like..a very long way to make it. I might as well bet it on Vivid Godina now~ >v<

I don't really sink gold, I keep gold just to buy nice items, but they are out of my reach anyway ne. Only got around 1 bill now, but most items cost like above 1 bill, some cost 700mill though but I didn't buy the cheaper because I waiting for price drop, but no sign anyway..well I just want good deal.. razz Sigh..somehow I feel very regret not buying items before they increase in price with no sign of dwindling down now. Example, Antique Shop which previously cost 150 mill..now at 700 mill...ugh.

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
cutiesign
Saffrons_Curse
cutiesign

Mhm~ I have a bunch XDa

Wah, good for you leh, so far I opened the pack, mostly got heart and less star though..Nvr get Diamonds! -flip table- It means my MCFLY will be like..a very long way to make it. I might as well bet it on Vivid Godina now~ >v<

I don't really sink gold, I keep gold just to buy nice items, but they are out of my reach anyway ne. Only got around 1 bill now, but most items cost like above 1 bill, some cost 700mill though but I didn't buy the cheaper because I waiting for price drop, but no sign anyway..well I just want good deal.. razz Sigh..somehow I feel very regret not buying items before they increase in price with no sign of dwindling down now. Example, Antique Shop which previously cost 150 mill..now at 700 mill...ugh.

O wO Are you so sure about that?

Haha, yeah. The reason why I sink gold, is to hopefully try to curb the crazy inflation - If everything costs so much because of the GGs pumping so much gold INTO the system, I'm gonna to my part to pump as much gold as I'm able to OUT of the system.

Granted, I don't really get enough to make a difference, but every little bit helps, right? Cx;;;

Lady Star

20,950 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Saffrons_Curse
cutiesign
Saffrons_Curse
cutiesign

Mhm~ I have a bunch XDa

O wO Are you so sure about that?

Haha, yeah. The reason why I sink gold, is to hopefully try to curb the crazy inflation - If everything costs so much because of the GGs pumping so much gold INTO the system, I'm gonna to my part to pump as much gold as I'm able to OUT of the system.

Granted, I don't really get enough to make a difference, but every little bit helps, right? Cx;;;

Gold sink to curb inflation, yeah I know that. But it probably won't make any difference to me; who only ever reach highest money earned; 1 bill. And besides, most of items I want is just out of my reach anyway. Gold sink is good without gold generators. And there is every goldsink for like every two weeks? On other highlight, mp increase tax to pump out gold, so either way, buying/selling also pump out a bit gold.

So yeah, perhaps you are right, as you are doing your part to pump out the gold even if its a minuscule contribution. But I am a bit hesitant to part with my gold, perhaps maybe after having enough gold to buy my favourite items, then I will sink the rest gold into gold sink..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff