Words are windows, or they're walls, 0.098039215686275 9.8% [ 250 ]
They sentence us, or set us free. 0.06156862745098 6.2% [ 157 ]
When I speak and when I hear, 0.029411764705882 2.9% [ 75 ]
Let the love light shine through me. 0.2678431372549 26.8% [ 683 ]
Total Votes:[ 2550 ]

sirthink1's Queen

Sarcastic Smoker

Fae Nimwae
I'm open to talk about whatever gripe you have. PM away.
The events you're talking about are almost 10 years old.
I've long since moved on from them. I have a habit of
clearing my friends lists when we haven't talked in a long
time. I suspect you're taking something very personally
that wasn't intended to be a personal slight?

There's no need to be passive aggressive and "anonymous".
I'm happy to talk - truly - no matter how upset you are with me.
Although, I don't appreciate that you are masquerading as me.
The lengths you're going to are creepy, if I'm to be honest. sweatdrop

Sparkly Shapeshifter

˖°˖ ☾☆☽ ˖°˖

GRABBID TIME BAYBEE

⚝☾⋆⭒˚。⋆

Angelic Pr3tty's Partner In Crime

Heart Player

I reeeallyyyy don't want to get in contact with my brother but since these weirdos threats are directed at him the police are saying I need him to call them instead ugghhhh

Fuuuuckkkk i hate this
I absolutely know he won't go to the police himself so... Bleh
How foolish of me, of course she would know who her best friend had a crush on. That explains quite a lot, actually.
I'm really counting down the seconds until my doctor's appointment at 4pm. Hate that it's so late in the day though. I'm one of those people that if I have an appointment mid-day, I can't do anything, at all, until after the appointment.
lmfao. always weird to see when a complete stranger has me on ignore.
especially when i've never even noticed them post in here before.
and that's saying a lot seeing as i've been here for 16 years. i recognise most people.
i guess my kitten countdown and whopping 44 posts was too much.

almost a week in.
she's settling beautifully.

Obsessive Sweetheart

I am exhausted lol
These people did not even clean up after themselves?
How do you do a remodel and not make sure everything is in working order/ready for use when you leave? Absolutely ridiculous.
I have so much s**t to do and I'm just in shutdown mode because it's all overwhelming and/or contingent on something else being done first.

And I'm tired of the stupidity going on lol Drama in our 30's... wild. Some people will never change lol

Quotable Prophet

She’s my devil in Prada.
She goes easy on the liquor
But gets freaky to Sinatra
I need her in every way possible
Just two star crossed lovers
Hooking up as constellations.
Im a dummy. Just let me curl up and cry myself to sleep

Xeliel's Queen

Bloodthirsty Hellraiser

All the damn time they mess with the freaking internet here. It's half a damn hour to drive into the city to work onsite... I love that that's an option but that's a huge time sink coming back home at 5pm on the singular highway in the rgv. If I was part time, okay cool, but not this fulltime schedule.

God, I'm just being a stinky whiner rn but I'm so ******** over the internet being so s**t during business hours like this.

Xeliel's Queen

Bloodthirsty Hellraiser

I feel like my emotions are wild right now. First I had that weird break down the other night of being insecure and now I'm all panicky because of my internet situation.

Tipsy Egg

I keep having dreams about J and C both trying to reconcile. It's uncomfortable. But even my subconscious isn't desperate&even when dream-me sees these attempts, I think, "lmao what, did you burn literally every other bridge before coming back to con me?"

Maybe these dreams are here to remind me of how I felt even when things were "good." The dreams are so thickly laden with discomfort and nausea that there's only so much of a thin veneer of normality between us when she appears face-to-face. It's completely irreparable, nothing to salvage. I can take comfort in that, that I at least had the good sense to walk away when I did.
The coworker, Pat, that I sit with on breaks, he's a massive Trump supporter, a racist, homophobic, transphobic (he doesn't know I'm trans lol), all of the phobics. He says awful s**t about women and comments negatively on people's weights, particularly women's weights. He's your typical tall, lanky, white, cishet man in his 70's, living in the south.

Pat recently watched a male coworker get rejected by a female coworker (Pat calls that female coworker "high maintenance" because she's conventionally prettier than average and the male coworker had said she was the prettiest girl he had ever seen, female coworker said thanks, but she was married) and now Pat won't stop bringing it up. Calling the guy Don Juan, saying how he doesn't know what that guy was thinking, that girl was too good for him, he couldn't afford having her as a girlfriend, etc. It's been a couple weeks now and I just wish he'd drop it. He also keeps making jokes and nudges that I should flirt with this female coworker, despite us knowing that she's married, she's also very much not my type, which I keep repeating to him. He also used to call a different female coworker my "future wife" (out of earshot of her, thankfully) because she's also conventionally prettier than average, Pat kept trying to get me to look at her a** whenever she'd wear leggings to work and it's just so ******** uncomfortable because I'm really not into that... But is this how cishet men bond? Because I have no idea how to fit into male social spaces, not being raised male. Regardless, that's just gross behavior, to me.

Him and my Aunt used to sit together for breaks, but when she retired, I became the fill-in. He's constantly talking/complaining so, I'm not able to do anything I liked doing on my breaks, like reading or talking to my friends, I can't use my phone around him. The few times I've tried to take out my phone to do anything on it, he just keeps talking and I can't focus on both. I have to just sit there and listen to him talk. On the plus side, he always just wings it on his break times so, sometimes I take double breaks while sitting with him and because our supervisor is scared of Pat, he won't say s**t to either of us about our break times.

Never really considered how much his constant negativity brings me down though. But it does, it makes break times less enjoyable, but I cannot just sit somewhere else because he will sit with me or start waving his hand and pointing to the seat across from him. I don't wanna say s**t because as much as his negativity gets to me, my fear of confrontation is stronger.

sirthink1's Queen

Sarcastic Smoker

"You should tell him to shut the ******** up."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out