They sentence us, or set us free. 0.061544492355939 6.2% [ 157 ]
When I speak and when I hear, 0.029400235201882 2.9% [ 75 ]
Let the love light shine through me. 0.26813014504116 26.8% [ 684 ]
Total Votes:[ 2551 ]

ApolloRingo's Problem

Unholy Bloodsucker

How do you make it this far in life
being that self absorbed?
Would you want to be in her shoes if you were on the other side of the coin?
If you're the one on the receiving end of what you're doing with him that he's doing behind his partner's back? You're not each other's enemy. It's literally him that is the problem but the attention he's giving you is enough for you to turn a blind eye? Interesting.
Last night was surreal. After a string of bad luck I finally got to see a band you introduced me to when I was in high school. I was a little nervous I'd by chance run into you, dragon.
Judge my vents, I don't care. Thankfully never on here enough to fill a novel but surprising to see some that are still on their bad antics on this site. It's insane.

Edit: Thanks for the tips for some posts. At least some things I write resonate with people.
I hate the healing process and I hate some of my reactions but at least I'm trying to move on. Venting is just that. Venting.

Enduring Spirit

he is everything I want. even our hands intertwine like they were two pieces of a puzzle.

I’m so tired, but it was so worth it. I miss his lips.
gotta try and sleep. only gonna make it harder for myself if I don’t.

Lonely Loiterer

BeniHiro
Does she know how many people you've spoken with all the while you'd try to patch things up?
Convince yourself it wasn't "real" because it was online but you're still sharing your time with someone else rather than who you want to "fix" your situation with. The mental gymnastics...

Lonely Loiterer

Interesting how many people here have been through a similar situation as me.
Lesson learned.
Don’t date on gaia.
Always said it was cancer.

Edit: I’m not much better but at least I ended my irl situation because I knew I was unhappy.
Can’t help but be a little bitter about what happened here though.

ApolloRingo's Problem

Unholy Bloodsucker

🫢
All my boyfriends I met on Gaia.
Starting back in 2006...
Lmao.

Anyway.
On that note.
They're right.

People on here will be married
or engaged irl and then get upset
when you don't wanna gaia date them.
🥱
weirdly my most abusive relationship came from tumblr
but my ex wife is from here (though not dls specificially)

hate to call her my ex *wife* when i was coerced into the marriage by her and our couples therapist
but everyone i've connected with well was met online for sure
my spouse was adamantly against meeting anyone online lmao
now look where we are

but two of my best friends i met here
i mean, i don't really *talk* to anyone anymore but i still consider them my best friends

dls between 2007-2012 was pretty inc*stuous lmao
lots of babies were made here
gods i can't wait for it to stop raining for longer than thirty seconds
i know 'spring showers, may flowers' whatever
but my brain juices long for the sun

----

i know almost every couple who's done well together have done therapy
i just don't feel like someone who's been seeing one of us alone for six months can really be objective
but i also miss feeling loved and wanted so i'm willing to try

-----

it still is oddly cathartic to write here
you'd think it wouldn't help since it's still shouting to the void but
you know *someone's* reading it even if they don't know you or care

Ketothus's Queen

Ruthless Hunter

It is super hard to be personable to people who watch fox news and spew racially motivated comments. Smile and wave, boys, smile and wave.

Tasty Snack

I find it interesting how often people vent their frustrations only to have people judge them for it.
Everyone gets to decide their healing process. Their healing literally has nothing to do with you even if they are healing from the damage you created.
Everyone deserves to heal, if their healing offends you then maybe you should look at yourself instead of them.
People are allowed to change and grow, let it go and focus on your own journey.

Tipsy Egg

I slept like s**t last night. I guess it came back to mind, how I actually very genuinely did consider C a friend. We watched Inside together when it came out&just us. And we had a ******** moment over that s**t. I genuinely did appreciate him. He opened up to me about his longing for platonic intimacy, deep, fulfilling relationships with friends outside of romance. I bet J poisoned the well between us&made it all too easy to put the onus of both of their difficulty to plan around on me, made it easy for him to stab me in the back later.

It, well, it was a rough night. I've spent a lot of time mourning J's end of the betrayal. But I lost a friend, too. A friend I actually cared about. But I woke up, and I hit snooze more than I'd care to admit after all the tossing and turning and trying to keep distracted. By the time I was ready to leave, I only meaningfully had 20min of exercise to allocate. And I almost stayed home! But I figured, "something is better than nothing." So I went anyway. And I thought, "If I don't have much time, I should genuinely just not count reps and train until failure." I gave it a shot! And, like, it was difficult&but I squeezed a LOT out of those 20 minutes. A solid workout. My chest and tris are SCREAMING, and it feels good.

Lonely Loiterer

Anyway I’m like super excited for that new Godzilla vs Kong 2 movie. I half want to go today but I’ll probably wait til Monday or Tuesday when the crowd has died down a little.
I hate that I’ll be going by myself but what can ya do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff