Anxious Conversationalist

10,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hygienic 200
Dear Gaiary,

I accepted the demotion
on the same day I called out of work

I am a star employee huh lol

I should be embarrassed and worried but honestly I'm just excited. That quota was way too high for me and just made me miserable. It's less money but what is the cost of my sanity? God I hope it helps me chill tf out

Edgy Sweetheart

7,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
How do I get my brain to work when I want it to? And have at least a crumb of motivation? I just wanna start this stupid fic, my guy.  gonk

Edgy Sweetheart

7,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Though speaking of writing, I finally moved the fics from Patreon over to ko-fi. Will be a little easier for me in the long run.

Not that this matters, to be fair. I ain't well known enough and rarely share links.

Enduring Spirit

getting increasingly pissed, seeing all the dvd's he took from me.

seriously? avatar? i bought that ******** set from target. you pos, you almost never had a job. the fact that you think you bought anything is hilarious.

Dedicated Hellraiser

11,175 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Came home late, didn't really eat much today, was looking forward to the leftover manwiches until I went to the bathroom and found my cat knocked it to the floor.

On top of when I was having a spiral. hhh. Least I had a box of mac and cheese to make in place of it...

sirthink1's Queen

Sarcastic Smoker

"When I heard the news my knees buckled under me and I ******** almost lost my mind. Gods dammit why didn't I catch something was wrong sooner? I knew it. I ******** felt it. But noooo I said Sophie don't be a needy ******** b***h every time someone breathes wrong. Gods ******** dammit. I'm glad he is ok but that was a scare. Hopefully I get to talk to him tomorrow. Hopefully he will get to laugh it off with me. Hopefully. J I am so sorry."

sirthink1's Queen

Sarcastic Smoker

"Got to talk to J through his gf's discord thank godsssss. I am so happy and relieved. He even made a s**t head joke which tells me he is good and didn't get scrambled. Now I can finally sleep."

Sweetest Star

26,875 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
I'm supposed to be an expert on my research topic by now from all that reading and writing but instead

I'm buckling under the pressure and procrastinating so much even when the deadline is almost upon me
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

STARRY, GET YOUR LIFE TOGETHER, GIRLIE

kuricchan's Partner

Unstoppable Tipper

It's gonna kill me that this is going to sound like gassing myself up because I'm trash

It's really getting to me at my core that it sometimes seems like I'm the only one who cares. At work and even at home. I really want to just walk out of both facets of life right now, but it would be such a terrible move especially with the world being where it's at right now.

Think I just have to accept being trapped in Hell Lite

Lonely Loiterer

Perhaps I dodged a bullet..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out