Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Wishing Well

*Makes a wish* 1 100.0% [ 1298 ]
Total Votes:[ 1298 ]

Charitable Senshi

angel allure
Cosmic Princess Rubi
How are you this fine day?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            Tired, but well. I just woke up from a nap earlier. n.n And yourself?
generally achey but good smile

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Cosmic Princess Rubi
generally achey but good smile
            Awww, that's no good. emotion_hug I hope you feel better soon!

Tipsy Lunatic

19,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
angel allure
Lily Waterleaf
oh? something special with tomorrow? smile
            Not really. I've been changing my avatar every one to two days lately. xD But I did acquire some new items today, one of which I incorporated into tomorrow's look.

cool smile
which items?

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lily Waterleaf
cool smile
which items?
            Legend of Medb... emotion_drool I love those pants. Also, Huntress Cinder...I've had it for a few weeks, but can never implement it well into an outfit.

Brainy Mage

Hiya all.
Oooh....*clicks the kitten link*

Tipsy Lunatic

19,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
angel allure
Lily Waterleaf
cool smile
which items?
            Legend of Medb... emotion_drool I love those pants. Also, Huntress Cinder...I've had it for a few weeks, but can never implement it well into an outfit.

they on the avi you have now?

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lily Waterleaf
they on the avi you have now?
            Yeah, the pants are. Also, the huntress is that white flower tab on my shoulder, with a bit of black hanging off. cat_sweatdrop

O.G. Lovergirl

Shadows10000
Hiya all.
Hey. Kitten link?

Brainy Mage

ICESYS
Shadows10000
Hiya all.
Hey. Kitten link?

In Angel's signature. I get drawn in by the promise of kittens...because kittens are cute and all cuddles.

O.G. Lovergirl

angel allure
            Ahh, I see. That sounds nice. o.o Pub style kitchen table. emotion_kirakira I've always wanted a breakfast nook. I think eventually my hubby and I will either build a house or find a nice sized apartment and completely renovate. I want a forever home someday. Moving around in the military is unsettling. >.<
            That's really great of you to help her pick out things. I know that renovating is a big task in itself. I hope she's being appreciative of your efforts. emotion_bigheart

Yeah, my last name was never changed on it and it has the wrong address. I really need to get it fixed ASAP. My hubby won't take off time so we can go down to my homestate to fix it, though. I'm about ready to risk the drive myself. >.>
I would love a forever home one day, but I would love the husband first to make that happen. c: But in the meantime, I will enjoy my first house and the canvas to make it my own. My style is more of a eclectic, mixing the old and the new. I've been watching way too much HGTV to get some amazing ideas. I even tried looking for open cast for the Property Brothers, but they aren't coming to Florida. emotion_facepalm I would like to possibly do House Hunters: Renovation.

My mother admittedly doesn't have an eye for decorating, so she really values my input.

Aw, you definitely want to be careful. These things can be so frustrating.

O.G. Lovergirl

Shadows10000
In Angel's signature. I get drawn in by the promise of kittens...because kittens are cute and all cuddles.
Lol. Kittens are so adorable. Those eyes.. cat_lol
ICESYS
Shadows10000
Lol. Kittens are so adorable. Those eyes.. cat_lol

So basically we just participate?

Anyways I'm questing:

The Mustachio collection

Or

The Dreaming Runaway Collection heart

O.G. Lovergirl

Freshen

Anyways I'm questing:

The Mustachio collection

Or

rolleyes talk2hand
ICESYS
Freshen

Anyways I'm questing:

The Mustachio collection

Or

rolleyes talk2hand

Ahhhh! I figured. xD I re-read the post, Hmm I'm too little, not 6 months old yet

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
ICESYS
I would love a forever home one day, but I would love the husband first to make that happen. c: But in the meantime, I will enjoy my first house and the canvas to make it my own. My style is more of a eclectic, mixing the old and the new. I've been watching way too much HGTV to get some amazing ideas. I even tried looking for open cast for the Property Brothers, but they aren't coming to Florida. emotion_facepalm I would like to possibly do House Hunters: Renovation.

My mother admittedly doesn't have an eye for decorating, so she really values my input.

Aw, you definitely want to be careful. These things can be so frustrating.
            Yeah. I'm sure it looks lovely. I need to watch more HGTV. Maybe I'll get some more ideas for the home. Our problem is that I have the ideas, but my hubby usually doesn't let me spend the money on it. xD So everything looks unmatched and cheap imho. >.>

That must be really nice. It's always good to be thought of as needed. <3

Yup. I need it fixed, in case they try to send me another jury duty thing. I always get out of it b/c I'm out of state, but it sucks so much.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff