• Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Horny Mushrooms
maybe ^^

am still pretty bad
and no I don't sorry

once I get an art program for my tablet
then I will show you ( which would probably take forever) emotion_facepalm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            It's okay, I was just wondering. n.n Oh, they actually do have older versions of Photoshop for free online. I think CS2 was released a while ago for free on the internet? Like legally from Adobe. You could at least try that one? I know SAI is a free one a lot of people use and would probably be better on your laptop, since it overheats.

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

20,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
angel allure

oh
cool, I thought
you had to pay for SAI

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Horny Mushrooms
oh
cool, I thought
you had to pay for SAI
            Oh, did they change it? It used to be free. O.O Weird. I could ask one of my artist buddies for an alternative, if you'd like.
oh my goodness i remember this thread > u<

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
ICESYS
Now that's a big dream to go after! emotion_awesome

User Image
          Yes. It's the first real dream of mine. First, that one, to get me famous. Then a Pulitzer to make me a legend. But, honestly, there's one true goal I want to reach as an author and that is to take the "master storyteller" from Sidney Sheldon. God that man is awesome. I will not be awesome, until I am his awesome. emotion_donotwant A girl can dream.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
angel allure
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
            Hey sweetie! It's been a while. n.n

User Image
          Hey you! Indeed it has! How have you been? emotion_awesome

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
TGWF CFO

User Image
          emotion_kirakira Thank you. Thank you so much. emotion_hug

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

20,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
angel allure

am pretty sure XD
there is the free trial though
and yes plz

I found this sumopaint

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

Quite a while indeed. x3
            I've been doing well and yourself? We haven't really been up to much. The house is a mess so this week = cleaning, but 90% of the walls are decorated now. I feel like one of the paintings doesn't really fit into the decor for the guest bedroom, but I can't really do anything about that now. We don't have anything to take its place.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
angel allure
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

Quite a while indeed. x3
            I've been doing well and yourself? We haven't really been up to much. The house is a mess so this week = cleaning, but 90% of the walls are decorated now. I feel like one of the paintings doesn't really fit into the decor for the guest bedroom, but I can't really do anything about that now. We don't have anything to take its place.

User Image
          Well, aside from the fact that I have no life, thanks to me not getting into school, and me giving up on this job search since apparently I was supposed to apply for before summer started (but I was in school! gonk I didn't know!), I've made it to literally the middle of Ramadan, and I'm both happy and sad. Happy that I'm doing it, but sad because that means fifteen more days and it'll be over! emotion_facepalm

But, your house! That's excellent! What's the theme that you're going with? And you have paintings? Like actual painting leonard da vinci style?

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Horny Mushrooms
am pretty sure XD
there is the free trial though
and yes plz

I found this sumopaint
            Ooh, that looks fun. I'm not a huge fan of online programs, but at least it's not using up space on your laptop. xD

Yeah, free trial for SAI, I see that, but it's only like a month. sad I would say that the free adobe photoshop would be better than that. You could probably choose what features you want to install or turn off some of the ones that might cause your laptop to run harder.

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
User Image
          Well, aside from the fact that I have no life, thanks to me not getting into school, and me giving up on this job search since apparently I was supposed to apply for before summer started (but I was in school! gonk I didn't know!), I've made it to literally the middle of Ramadan, and I'm both happy and sad. Happy that I'm doing it, but sad because that means fifteen more days and it'll be over! emotion_facepalm

But, your house! That's excellent! What's the theme that you're going with? And you have paintings? Like actual painting leonard da vinci style?
            Aww emotion_hug I feel your pain. I'm not working right now and I'm bored out of my mind half the time and unmotivated to do anything the other half. >.> There's always next semester, though. Did you apply for that? You could probably get a couple core classes knocked out.

I'm not actually sure what Ramadan is. cat_sweatdrop Care to elaborate?

Yeah. We're actually just decorating with a lot of the things we've gotten from Japan for the walls. Mostly wall scrolls. We do have a couple of actual paintings in the house, but I think everything are reproductions except for this watercolor that my mom got me when I was younger...which is the one thing that doesn't fit in with the guest bedroom. I'm pretty sure if I took down the wall scroll hanging over the bed in there, it would fit in better. I just feel like the guest bedroom is so bland anyway. It needs a lot of work, but I don't want to put the work into it because we're only here for 3 years and I'm sure I can talk the hubby into new things in a few years for that room anyway. x3

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

20,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
angel allure

indeed XD
am going to use it on my tablet
the mouse is to hard for me to use lol

do you have a link?

Aged Giver

i once wrestled a bear
oh my goodness i remember this thread > u<
And we remember you. emotion_c8

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Horny Mushrooms
angel allure

indeed XD
am going to use it on my tablet
the mouse is to hard for me to use lol

do you have a link?
            Tablet, nice! That should be easy. The mouse is a bit difficult. cat_sweatdrop

I hope it still works here: link

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces