*Makes a wish* 1 100.0% [ 1298 ]
Total Votes:[ 1298 ]

Tipsy Lunatic

19,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
angel allure
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            Yeah, the pants are. Also, the huntress is that white flower tab on my shoulder, with a bit of black hanging off. cat_sweatdrop

nice biggrin

O.G. Lovergirl

angel allure
            Yeah. I'm sure it looks lovely. I need to watch more HGTV. Maybe I'll get some more ideas for the home. Our problem is that I have the ideas, but my hubby usually doesn't let me spend the money on it. xD So everything looks unmatched and cheap imho. >.>

That must be really nice. It's always good to be thought of as needed. <3

Yup. I need it fixed, in case they try to send me another jury duty thing. I always get out of it b/c I'm out of state, but it sucks so much.
Is the reason why he doesn't want to lend you the money is he wants to save up for your forever home? I kinda did the same thing when I was living in my apartment. I spent just enough to make it not look empty but I didn't go all out, knowing I wanted to save and put the effort in my home. Maybe that could be one of his reasons?

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lily Waterleaf
nice biggrin
            Yup, I'm liking it. n.n

Gaia has too many shiny new items lately. emotion_drool

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
ICESYS
Is the reason why he doesn't want to lend you the money is he wants to save up for your forever home? I kinda did the same thing when I was living in my apartment. I spent just enough to make it not look empty but I didn't go all out, knowing I wanted to save and put the effort in my home. Maybe that could be one of his reasons?
            He's just frugal. He doesn't want to spend money at all. xD It's fine, though. I'd rather have a frugal hubby, than one who spends every dime on whatever floats his boat.

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

TGWF CFO

Thank you so much for the donation! heart heart

Brainy Mage

ICESYS
Shadows10000
In Angel's signature. I get drawn in by the promise of kittens...because kittens are cute and all cuddles.
Lol. Kittens are so adorable. Those eyes.. cat_lol

I know. So big and innocent-looking...

Charitable Senshi

Good Evening all~

O.G. Lovergirl

Cosmic Princess Rubi
Good Evening all~
Hi Rubi. How are you?

O.G. Lovergirl

angel allure
            He's just frugal. He doesn't want to spend money at all. xD It's fine, though. I'd rather have a frugal hubby, than one who spends every dime on whatever floats his boat.
Ah, frugal huh. Yeah, when their frugal it's tough to get extra. When you start working, that'll be some money you can use to spend.

Aged Giver

What a douche. Nobody's asking her for details but she decides she wants to give them details of her banning. LOL. Even though she's the one who put the owner on her ignore list and stated she won't be coming back. She's desperately look for sympathy because she wants to play the victim.

Charitable Senshi

ICESYS
Cosmic Princess Rubi
Good Evening all~
Hi Rubi. How are you?
Hello. Im doing good smile you?

O.G. Lovergirl

Cosmic Princess Rubi
Hello. Im doing good smile you?

I'm now ok. Just had to confront a user who was talking about me behind my back. A person we has previously donated to. She never once apologized for being caught and then decides to put me on her ignore list. As if I was going to get distraught about it. I guess she didn't think I had several mules so see her posts. I see that she's desperately wanting to criticize me more instead of taking the beating and moving on. rolleyes The bad thing about it is she's a charity owner herself and she's thinks we need her gold.

Have you had something similar happen to you?

O.G. Lovergirl

TGWF CFO
What a douche. Nobody's asking her for details but she decides she wants to give them details of her banning. LOL. Even though she's the one who put the owner on her ignore list and stated she won't be coming back. She's desperately look for sympathy because she wants to play the victim.
I saw how she mentioned "banned from that charity" so she can hopefully get the question "which charity." What an idiot!

Charitable Senshi

ICESYS
oh my..I cant say that I have. Though I do get alot of random people begging me for gold or items. I usually ignore them though, or tell them to make a quest thread like most users do. Um..never had anyone I donated to act anything like that though D:

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
ICESYS
angel allure
Ah, frugal huh. Yeah, when their frugal it's tough to get extra. When you start working, that'll be some money you can use to spend.
            Agreed, I definitely want to go shopping when I get some extra cash.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff