Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Wishing Well

*Makes a wish* 1 100.0% [ 1298 ]
Total Votes:[ 1298 ]

O.G. Lovergirl

angel allure
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            Hi lovelies! It's been a while!

The same for me. I am moving on from Gaia. Not on as much and I'm cool with that, that's why I have to close the charity.

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
ICESYS
The same for me. I am moving on from Gaia. Not on as much and I'm cool with that, that's why I have to close the charity.
            Aww, I see. sad I totally understand, though. I hope you'll come back to check in from time to time. I've just started to actually come on/respond more on Gaia. I've been kind of slack for the past few months. cat_sweatdrop

O.G. Lovergirl

angel allure
ICESYS
            Aww, I see. sad I totally understand, though. I hope you'll come back to check in from time to time. I've just started to actually come on/respond more on Gaia. I've been kind of slack for the past few months. cat_sweatdrop
Since buying my house, I've been focused on designing and decorating and other things. Gaia really hasn't been on my radar for a while, that's why I had to close. I was completely losing interest. I pop up once and a while.

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
ICESYS
Since buying my house, I've been focused on designing and decorating and other things. Gaia really hasn't been on my radar for a while, that's why I had to close. I was completely losing interest. I pop up once and a while.
            That's always my favorite part of moving somewhere new. You get to rearrange everything and it feels so clean. xD hehe

And yeah...I've noticed a lot of friends moving on from Gaia. Makes me a tad sad, but it keeps reeling me back in somehow. I'm nostalgic for the old days of Gaia, though. emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff