Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Wishing Well

*Makes a wish* 1 100.0% [ 1298 ]
Total Votes:[ 1298 ]

O.G. Lovergirl

Cosmic Princess Rubi
Hmm, bison burger... Not sure if I've ever heard of it and certainly never tried it. Glad you had a good meal.

Kawaii Misfit

ICESYS
ArwenRozen
-peaks her head in- this one seems lively :nod:
Sometimes the thread goes to bed a bit early. lol. Hi, I'm Ice (owner) and welcome. How are you?
im alright and I understand im getting sleepy myself. Literally reading myself to sleep and debating if I want to go to work tomorrow or not

Charitable Senshi

ICESYS
Cosmic Princess Rubi
Hmm, bison burger... Not sure if I've ever heard of it and certainly never tried it. Glad you had a good meal.
its super yummy

O.G. Lovergirl

ArwenRozen
I wanted to watch a movie online, but didn't like the quality and now I'm on here going through different forums. Something I haven't done in a long time. I go to work at night, which is why I'm usually up late. I was off for 4 days straight, so I have no choice but to go in tomorrow evening.

O.G. Lovergirl

Cosmic Princess Rubi
Juicy I hope? Expensive?

Charitable Senshi

ICESYS
Cosmic Princess Rubi
Juicy I hope? Expensive?
lol yes and yes. smile

Tipsy Lunatic

19,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
angel allure
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            Yeah, it was relatively cheap compared with other items. I was really surprised, since it's so cute. emotion_kirakira

Yeah, the bounce are so hard to work into outfits. I think I might try a pink and blue theme with them. I'm also having a really hard time with my recolor of one of the Hood items. I think it's Ivory's hood? It's like the navy blue one that was rare from one of the Loyalty shop rigs. I just can't find a good pairing for it with other items. -sigh-

yeah, the Solair items are so nice. 4laugh I love anything with a bolero, basically. The dress layering is nice, too, because I've been able to put other things on top of it, like last year's Halloween avatar. I'll probably reuse that again soon, so you can see what I'm talking about. (If I still have it saved. cat_sweatdrop ) The Biancamellia (sp?) and its light blue recolor are two that I keep around from the bolero/jacket, as well. They just pair so well.

really? haven't seen the price lately

I have one of the hood items just haven't gotten around to using it, I really hope I can use it, it has some nice stuff xd

I love the wispy things in the Biancamellia items smile
that would be cool to see smile

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lily Waterleaf

I have one of the hood items just haven't gotten around to using it, I really hope I can use it, it has some nice stuff xd

It was like 1 bill, whereas most items similar to that are about 5+, I think.

Yeah. I like the Hood item itself, but I just can't work it into anything well, yet. I think maybe it's the color combination.

Oh, those are nice too. Gaia needs more bolero items. I love the cute little sweaters like that.

Tipsy Lunatic

19,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
angel allure
Lily Waterleaf

It was like 1 bill, whereas most items similar to that are about 5+, I think.

Yeah. I like the Hood item itself, but I just can't work it into anything well, yet. I think maybe it's the color combination.

Oh, those are nice too. Gaia needs more bolero items. I love the cute little sweaters like that.

nice 1 bil for that is good that

I have the dark hood the red and black one, I don't know sad i hope they put them on the tektek soon it's just such a hassle trying to figure it out on the gaia closet

lol yeah, they have so many sleeveless items that are just perfect for boleros 3nodding

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lily Waterleaf

I have the dark hood the red and black one, I don't know sad i hope they put them on the tektek soon it's just such a hassle trying to figure it out on the gaia closet

lol yeah, they have so many sleeveless items that are just perfect for boleros 3nodding
            Oh the dark one is nice.

I feel your pain. Gaia needs to come around on their promise for a better dressing system...it's been years. I understand it takes time, but it was about 2 or 3 years ago when one of the mods was asking for input from the community about it and promising that it was in the works. Tektek can barely keep up with all of these new items. >.>

Yup! I think I'm a big fan of the skirts, too. We need more short to mid range skirts. I'm always having the worst time finding the perfect skirt for my outfits. x3

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

20,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Good Morning <3
and HI ^^

Tipsy Lunatic

19,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
angel allure
Lily Waterleaf

Oh the dark one is nice.

I feel your pain. Gaia needs to come around on their promise for a better dressing system...it's been years. I understand it takes time, but it was about 2 or 3 years ago when one of the mods was asking for input from the community about it and promising that it was in the works. Tektek can barely keep up with all of these new items. >.>

Yup! I think I'm a big fan of the skirts, too. We need more short to mid range skirts. I'm always having the worst time finding the perfect skirt for my outfits. x3

yeah i would love to see maybe not short but mid range would definitely be nice smile

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lily Waterleaf
yeah i would love to see maybe not short but mid range would definitely be nice smile
            Yeah, I would definitely like more mid range sized skirts. Maybe more high-low trend skirts/bustles, too.

Tipsy Lunatic

19,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
angel allure
Lily Waterleaf
            Yeah, I would definitely like more mid range sized skirts. Maybe more high-low trend skirts/bustles, too.

I would love more of the bustle skirts, especially because they have all the pretty legs and it's so difficult to find things that show them off without just making a slutty avi stare

Excitable Exhibitionist

I haven't popped in here in ages. sweatdrop

How is everyone?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out