79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Check your trade... I have a surprise for you. 3nodding

Original Survivor

Darc Nightgale

eek mrgreen Thank you! I think this will give me what I need to get those Achievements! heart emotion_hug heart

Seems like you're moving along nicely with the GoFusion achievements. I need to get cracking on those. razz

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Lei_Trigar
Darc Nightgale

eek mrgreen Thank you! I think this will give me what I need to get those Achievements! heart emotion_hug heart

Seems like you're moving along nicely with the GoFusion achievements. I need to get cracking on those. razz

Well I know you want the achievement, and I just wanted to give you a little somethin' that would help you.

I got some help from my sister, and a few friends.

Original Survivor

Darc Nightgale
Lei_Trigar
Darc Nightgale

Well I know you want the achievement, and I just wanted to give you a little somethin' that would help you.

Lol yeah.. Still wish they'd keep the Achievements from kickstarters. But they have been boosting our numbers lately. sweatdrop

That's good, I've been getting Diamond Charms from the DC recently, last 3 days in a row I got one. Just need to figure out what to craft. Don't know if I should craft a bunch of the easy stuff or craft things that might bring in some gold for the next kickstarter. sweatdrop

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Lei_Trigar
Darc Nightgale
Lei_Trigar
Darc Nightgale

Lol yeah.. Still wish they'd keep the Achievements from kickstarters. But they have been boosting our numbers lately. sweatdrop

That's good, I've been getting Diamond Charms from the DC recently, last 3 days in a row I got one. Just need to figure out what to craft. Don't know if I should craft a bunch of the easy stuff or craft things that might bring in some gold for the next kickstarter. sweatdrop

I mean at first achievements seemed like a good idea for kickstarts, but the way they did it was really not fair for us. We know they will keep on havin' them.

Maybe do some of both if you can. That way you can make some gold, and also work on the achievements. At least the Go Fusion achievements don't have time limits on them. 3nodding

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Time for me to get some sleep. Have a good night. 3nodding

Original Survivor

Darc Nightgale
Lei_Trigar
Darc Nightgale
Lei_Trigar
Darc Nightgale

I mean at first achievements seemed like a good idea for kickstarts, but the way they did it was really not fair for us. We know they will keep on havin' them.

Maybe do some of both if you can. That way you can make some gold, and also work on the achievements. At least the Go Fusion achievements don't have time limits on them. 3nodding

I agree on that, I think anything over 100b is just not fair lol. And yeah, I've read that they plan to keep doing them, probably for anything and everything. I dread the day when a 500b or 1t shows up. gonk

Probably do that, I have a vague idea on what to craft, just hope the achievements don't get all glitchy on me. sweatdrop

Original Survivor

Eternal Cat

30,725 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Bump. How's it going, Lei?

Original Survivor

Sweet Heartless Riku

Not to bad I guess, just got another Kickstarter I need to get through.. Though it's nice that they recycled the older achievements, would've been cheaper if I waited.. But you can't predict what Gaia does these days.. sad

How are things going on your end?

Original Survivor

Updated.. Wish me luck!

Calling Ladykiller

Bump. yum_strawberry

Bashful Star

12,725 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
gaia_star my chibi quest tracker gaia_star
good luck!

Eternal Cat

30,725 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Lei_Trigar
Sweet Heartless Riku

Not to bad I guess, just got another Kickstarter I need to get through.. Though it's nice that they recycled the older achievements, would've been cheaper if I waited.. But you can't predict what Gaia does these days.. sad

How are things going on your end?

I saw that you made it through the last one. And I agree that Gaia is becoming a bit unpredictable, but I have guessed a couple things so far that turned out correct. For example this current Kickstarter, I had a feeling that another was coming. I had no clue about the reused achievements though. It was like that with the gold gens, after a few days they would be discounted and I could more readily accept buying them.

Otherwise things are fairly quiet on my end of things. Picked up Bravely Default and have been playing it during downtime. And then there's just lots of work. I'm getting packed for going to GenCon in a couple days, so I have that to look forward to.

Original Survivor

Bump. Still need help! Having a hard time selling stuff. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas