Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Survivor

They don't even give us time to recover.
Lei_Trigar
†•╬══•↬꿈길을 걷는다 ღ
emotion_bigheart You act like they care hahaha, I might be able to send some help your way over the weekend since your guides helped me make it in alchemy blaugh
I wish that they would push alchemy a bit further. The amount of gold i sank vs the amount i gained through selling heart charms was a joke. I earned about 2b and sank about 200m or less

Original Survivor

heaven x ace
Lei_Trigar
†•╬══•↬꿈길을 걷는다 ღ
emotion_bigheart You act like they care hahaha, I might be able to send some help your way over the weekend since your guides helped me make it in alchemy blaugh
I wish that they would push alchemy a bit further. The amount of gold i sank vs the amount i gained through selling heart charms was a joke. I earned about 2b and sank about 200m or less

Yeah, you're right, they only care about cash and making more and more obvious that that's all they want.

Anything will be greatly appreciated, haven't been able to stay online much and things aren't really selling in the MP. gonk

Aged Gaian

8,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Good luck. I hope they don't run KS for all the stores. Though I noticed they're raising the selling price of the H. R. Wesley gold items, which might mean they'll do the same for the other shops. (Raise the gold price and thus the cash price.) I understand that, as a business now, they have to raise revenue to pay their staff, and would prefer to make a profit above that. Still, I rather miss the simplicity of '03.
Lei_Trigar
[:
†•╬══•↬꿈길을 걷는다 ღ
emotion_bigheart I took a hiatus from February till around August and boy oh boy was I surprised when I got back lol /cries

I'll be able to update the trade with gold once one of my other trades goes through! But you've managed to survive them all up till this point which is quite an accomplishment~~ Hows the wing quest going?

Owlcandies's Senpai

Aged Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Generous 100
Bump for luck!

Friendly Conversationalist

Wowza! I hope you can get the newest one! I forgot when it ends though sweatdrop

Original Survivor

Ashe
Good luck. I hope they don't run KS for all the stores. Though I noticed they're raising the selling price of the H. R. Wesley gold items, which might mean they'll do the same for the other shops. (Raise the gold price and thus the cash price.) I understand that, as a business now, they have to raise revenue to pay their staff, and would prefer to make a profit above that. Still, I rather miss the simplicity of '03.

They are rather going waaaay overboard with the constant 'harassment' to buy/spend Gaia Cash. Only reasons I can think of way they doing this is because the previous CEO lost a lot of money trying to make successful facebook games and that put the company in the 'red', so to fix that this new guy tried to think of the easiest and cheapest way to make cash, tested it with the Gold Gens, they were a success, and also re-released items that were previously promised would never happen, and recoloring every time that is 'popular'. And it worked, its not hard recoloring items, or simply changing the name and payout of a gold gen. Most recent success are these kickstarters.

Though by now they've must've made enough cash to take care of all the debt, now they just getting greedy. sad

Original Survivor

heaven x ace
Lei_Trigar
[:
†•╬══•↬꿈길을 걷는다 ღ
emotion_bigheart I took a hiatus from February till around August and boy oh boy was I surprised when I got back lol /cries

I'll be able to update the trade with gold once one of my other trades goes through! But you've managed to survive them all up till this point which is quite an accomplishment~~ Hows the wing quest going?

Thank you! It's been tough, mostly depending on donations. It's risky but I seem to be 'surviving' them so far.

Not to bad! Once I have some more time I'll be able to gather the last components I need, then I'll focus on the stuff I need in my sig. gonk

Original Survivor

PurpleLovr
Wowza! I hope you can get the newest one! I forgot when it ends though sweatdrop

I'll be able to get it. It ends on the 29th midnight.
Lei_Trigar
[:
†•╬══•↬꿈길을 걷는다 ღ
emotion_bigheart Are you going to be able to make it through this kickstarter?? I'm so sorry I couldn't send more help!! Once stuff sells in the mp, I can ^^
May I ask what components you need? Crafted/not-crafted? I'll be able to help~~

Original Survivor

Survived another round.. Seriously, I'm getting very annoyed by these things!!! stressed

Lei_Trigar
PurpleLovr

Congrats on getting enough gold for it! I hope we will all get a bit of a reprieve now!!

Original Survivor

PurpleLovr
Lei_Trigar
PurpleLovr

Congrats on getting enough gold for it! I hope we will all get a bit of a reprieve now!!

Yep and I am broke! Just sitting on 38m right now. sweatdrop Its crazy, just over a year ago 38m could get you a lot of rare items. emo

I hope we get a break, I think we'll be getting a Halloween kickstarter soon, either that or a zOMG! one.

Lei_Trigar

Yep and I am broke! Just sitting on 38m right now. sweatdrop Its crazy, just over a year ago 38m could get you a lot of rare items. emo

I hope we get a break, I think we'll be getting a Halloween kickstarter soon, either that or a zOMG! one.

I agree, it is a really crazy situation!

Yea. I hope they don't make us save zOMG! too emo Either way, I'll try to be around to help you with the next one!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff