Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Survivor

Hello fellow Gaians,

Lei_Trigar here... And as of late, Gaia has been releasing these Gold Sinks known as Kickstarters;Cash Sinks in disguise

June 12 - June 20th Elysium's Gate... Which at first seemed like a cool idea, but as usual Gaia ruined it for the few Achievement hunters when they added that 75b Achievement with 2 days left. I got lucky as I received a very nice donation that pushed me to get it. Still very grateful for that.

June 25th - July 3rd Beach Party... Not even a week goes by after the end of Elysium's Gate does this new kickstarter come out, seemed very sloppily put together and yep, another 75b Achievement.. Again, got lucky, someone who already donated a rather insane amount of gold into it gave me what I needed to get it, so my perfect record was still intact. And I am very happy for it.

July 8th - July 16 Hidden Tome... Decided to show up while I was away and only had a tablet to log on, so from the start I was screwed, not only that, they doubled the Achievement tier to 150b! So while I'm already panicking about how I'm going to do this, not even a day later, they add another Achievement tier, this one at 500. Billion. At that point I knew I wasn't going to make it, I wasn't sure when I'd be back home and there was nothing I could do from my tablet.. I still tried though, but I was very sure I wasn't going to make it. Well, I got home about 18hrs or so before it ended, I worked hard, I got a lot of help and a few nice items sold which enabled me to keep my record, though not sure for how long, its clear that Gaia will keep doing this regardless that everyone is pretty much done with them, I'm betting zOMG! will get a kickstarter once its down for 'maintenance'. Total Gold dumped into the dark abyss; 650 Billion I could've bought that Emerald Ticket and funded the remaining 3 Backwings I need to craft for Wing Mastery with all that! scream Still, very grateful for all the help, its keeping me here. smile

July 15th - July 22nd Go Fusion... Alchemy's replacement, even more so now that Alchemy items will be in it, hurts me because I spent an unholy amount of time with my threads.

July 23rd - August 6th Annual User Run Ball... Yay, another Kickstarter, though I am glad there isn't a 500b one.. But still, I don't really like that a user run event needed a kickstarter but Gaia needs all the excuses to do another one.. Very grateful I reached my goal.

August 8th - August 17th Spirit of Summer... Another kickstarter, for another event. I must admit, I miss the days when we didn't have to buy our events, but meh, can't do anything about it, and since there's Achievements involved I have to do what I can, with the help of a lot of awesome Gaians.

September 2nd - September 14th Tri-Town Showdown... Really? Another user-run event? Why are all this people getting 'special' treatment like this? Do we really need kickstarters for these? And do they really need to keep putting Achievements in them!? gonk

September 15th- September 23rd Torri's Gate... Another Gate that Loyal himself discovered. What's behind it? Most likely more useless recolors and other useless stuff. Though I'm sure someone will want some of them I just wish I didn't have to be a part of these things but because I have a perfect Achievement record I just can't give up just yet.

Progress Report
Elysium's Gate: 75,000,000,000 / 75,000,000,000 mrgreen
Beach Party: 75,000,000,000 / 75,000,000,000 mrgreen
Hidden Tome: 500,000,000,000 / 500,000,000,000 Barely survived that one.. sweatdrop
Go Fusion: 1,000,000,000 / 1,000,000,000,000 No Achievements in this one, thank god.
Annual User Run Ball: 150,000,000,000 / 150,000,000,000 mrgreen
Spirit of Summer: 150,000,000,000 / 150,000,000,000 Barely made it.. gonk
Tri-Town Showdown: 150,000,000,000 / 150,000,000,000
Torri's Gate: 150,000,000,000 / 150,000,000,000

Total Gold sunk into these things.. 1,251,000,000,000 Gold. (1.2T)
Getting tired of these things! gonk gonk

As one of the few users who has spent the last 4 years gathering all of the Achievements I desperately need your help, loads of it, I will do my part as well and sell what I have left, but if Gaia keeps doing this I won't have anything left! gonk

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated!

Here's a link to My Shop (please buy!)

Original Survivor

Original Survivor

Shop is full! Feel free to ask me for the 3% tax discount.

*crosses fingers* I hope I make it.

Original Survivor

1 item sold. yay~

Leader

Lol you don't have so much time left sad

Original Survivor

Hrisk

Sure don't.. July 15th will be the day my chances of having all Achievements dies. Thank you Gaia, thank you for the last 4 years of collecting them meaningless now. *sigh* least I tried, would've had a better chance if I was home during this thing.

Leader

Lei_Trigar
Hrisk

Sure don't.. July 15th will be the day my chances of having all Achievements dies. Thank you Gaia, thank you for the last 4 years of collecting them meaningless now. *sigh* least I tried, would've had a better chance if I was home during this thing.
I'm sorry man sad . It will be full FAIL if they release achievements about GoFusion cry

Original Survivor

Hrisk
Lei_Trigar
Hrisk

I'm sorry man sad . It will be full FAIL if they release achievements about GoFusion cry

They did; No

Leader

Lei_Trigar
Hrisk
Lei_Trigar
Hrisk

They did; No
scream stressed talk2hand emotion_facepalm FK THEM ALl!

Original Survivor

Hrisk
Lei_Trigar
Hrisk
Lei_Trigar
Hrisk

They did; No

Pretty much. neutral

Even though I've hated what Gaia has done in the recent year(s), I was going to stick it out till the end, but I don't think I can do it anymore, but them ruining Achievements, taking zOMG! down and most likely not bringing it back unless they do a kickstater, the only thing left is my Alchemy threads, which I already have someone in mind of taking over when I 'retire' from this once beautiful place.

Leader

Lei_Trigar
Hrisk
Lei_Trigar
Hrisk
Lei_Trigar
Hrisk

They did; No

Pretty much. neutral

Even though I've hated what Gaia has done in the recent year(s), I was going to stick it out till the end, but I don't think I can do it anymore, but them ruining Achievements, taking zOMG! down and most likely not bringing it back unless they do a kickstater, the only thing left is my Alchemy threads, which I already have someone in mind of taking over when I 'retire' from this once beautiful place.
Lol they are closing zOMG ! Why i'm playing it right now mad

Original Survivor

Another item sold! biggrin

Original Survivor

Hrisk
Lei_Trigar
Hrisk
Lei_Trigar
Hrisk

They did; No

Pretty much. neutral

Yeah, they are taking it down soon for 'maintenance' or something.. But last I checked, they fired everyone who knew the code, chances are they are going to break it, do a kickstarter to get people in to fix it, then let it die again. lol

Leader

Lei_Trigar
Hrisk
Lei_Trigar
Hrisk
Lei_Trigar
Hrisk

They did; No

Pretty much. neutral

Yeah, they are taking it down soon for 'maintenance' or something.. But last I checked, they fired everyone who knew the code, chances are they are going to break it, do a kickstarter to get people in to fix it, then let it die again. lol
Well ! I will be here to see the end of gaia 3nodding

Original Survivor

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas