Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leader

Inquisitive Bookworm

Maybe I can bump this page to try bringing it some additional luck before I accidentally fall asleep over the keyboard...

emotion_zzz

Original Survivor

Original Survivor

Supportive Spirit

12,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Bump.
Your signature quest link is sending me to your Emerald Ticket thread. Are you still attempting that while these gold sinks go on?
Also, noticed your shop was empty. Here's a few items you can try to sell. Spent an hour checking inventory against MP, and they should all be able to be listed for over 1b each. I left out the stuff on your wishlist (unless I missed something), so you should be able to part with these without qualm. I'm also up to 6.7b pure.

Original Survivor

Cyber Elf X
Bump.
Your signature quest link is sending me to your Emerald Ticket thread. Are you still attempting that while these gold sinks go on?
Also, noticed your shop was empty. Here's a few items you can try to sell. Spent an hour checking inventory against MP, and they should all be able to be listed for over 1b each. I left out the stuff on your wishlist (unless I missed something), so you should be able to part with these without qualm. I'm also up to 6.7b pure.

Yeah, but it doesn't go well. Everything I make now is used for these kickstarters. crying

A bunch of stuff expired, I need to re-add them, but just so busy lately, things will slow down after Saturday, which gives me 1 day to really focus on this kickstater haha.. And thank you very much!

Original Survivor

Almost half way there.. stuff needs to sell and I'll be sorted!

Original Survivor

Only 65b to go!

Supportive Spirit

12,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Bump!
Hope it's going well!
I'm up to 10.9b, but it seems you've a better offer for the Angelic Quest.
What kind of fish would you need to trade up to those Lion fish you need?

Original Survivor

Cyber Elf X
Bump!
Hope it's going well!
I'm up to 10.9b, but it seems you've a better offer for the Angelic Quest.
What kind of fish would you need to trade up to those Lion fish you need?

Yep! Few things sold and had help from another and got what I needed to get the Achievement. Thanks a lot for all the stuff! mrgreen
Yeah I guess, probably not gonna sell it yet, its more of a last resort thing lol.
Hm. Here's a breakdown of it;
Black Pebbo Feeder > Pyrite Biter > Slate Boldur > Rubyback Lion
White Pebbo Feeder > Bluestone Biter > Sand Boldur > Diamondback Lion
This thread should help; http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-fishing/gaidin-s-fishing-guide/t.8650239_7/#7

Supportive Spirit

12,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Lei_Trigar
Yep! Few things sold and had help from another and got what I needed to get the Achievement. Thanks a lot for all the stuff! mrgreen
Yeah I guess, probably not gonna sell it yet, its more of a last resort thing lol.
This thread should help; http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-fishing/gaidin-s-fishing-guide/t.8650239_7/#7
Sent some more. Not near as valuable, but I need to sell some stuff too, if I'm going to eventually buy the Quest formula. Do you know where the angelic furniture might be found?
Thanks!

Original Survivor

Cyber Elf X
Lei_Trigar
Sent some more. Not near as valuable, but I need to sell some stuff too, if I'm going to eventually buy the Quest formula. Do you know where the angelic furniture might be found?
Thanks!

Still, I really appreciate it! The Quest Formulas are found within the Alchemist Case or the Crafted Winged Chest.

The chances of getting any of them are very rare.

But it has been known that Gaia releases them in Flynn's Plunder and they've put them in the Cash Shop twice before. So its up to you how you want to go about getting it.
No problem!

Supportive Spirit

12,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Lei_Trigar
New Kickstart. Already.

Good luck.

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

39,500 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
I hate these Kickstarter achievements.

It's like any amount of gold I save goes toward them.

Good luck to you and me both. emotion_facepalm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces