Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Survivor

Sweet Heartless Riku
Lei_Trigar
Sweet Heartless Riku
Bump. How's it going, Lei?

Not to bad I guess, just got another Kickstarter I need to get through.. Though it's nice that they recycled the older achievements, would've been cheaper if I waited.. But you can't predict what Gaia does these days.. sad

How are things going on your end?

I saw that you made it through the last one. And I agree that Gaia is becoming a bit unpredictable, but I have guessed a couple things so far that turned out correct. For example this current Kickstarter, I had a feeling that another was coming. I had no clue about the reused achievements though. It was like that with the gold gens, after a few days they would be discounted and I could more readily accept buying them.

Otherwise things are fairly quiet on my end of things. Picked up Bravely Default and have been playing it during downtime. And then there's just lots of work. I'm getting packed for going to GenCon in a couple days, so I have that to look forward to.

I just want the kickstarter Achievements to stop, I can't keep up with them, even with all the donations I'm getting, its gold that can be used for much better things, like getting that Emerald Ticket, funding the last 3 backwings I need to make.. Just tired of selling, and using others gold just to dump into the void.

Nice, I heard Bravely Default is good, haven't had time to play it myself though, wife played the demo and it seemed interesting. And yeah, work and I just started studying again so time here is short.. Have fun at the Con! I love going to those things! So many streetpass tags to be gotten! XD

Eternal Cat

30,725 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Lei_Trigar
I just want the kickstarter Achievements to stop, I can't keep up with them, even with all the donations I'm getting, its gold that can be used for much better things, like getting that Emerald Ticket, funding the last 3 backwings I need to make.. Just tired of selling, and using others gold just to dump into the void.

Nice, I heard Bravely Default is good, haven't had time to play it myself though, wife played the demo and it seemed interesting. And yeah, work and I just started studying again so time here is short.. Have fun at the Con! I love going to those things! So many streetpass tags to be gotten! XD

You and me both, I'm 30 bil short of the last Achievement tier, and that's all I want. It would be nice to try and get a chance to win the ticket, but that's not likely. I seriously keep thinking if I ever manage to nab an Emerald ticket, you can bet your Achievement hunting record that it's coming your way. All I need for the last levels of the backwings quests are the non-components in my siggy. I'm going to talk with DJ Helsing at the Con to see what information I can glean on Gaia's situation, either before, during, or possibly after the panel.

Bravely Default is actually really good. I will say that there are definitely characters that you are going to dislike. I'm not that far, but I can say that I already don't like several of the characters I've met.

I'm excited to be at GenCon, and yes, all of the StreetPass tags. ALL. OF. THE. TAGS... XD Meeting 100+ people in the span of five minutes.

Original Survivor

Sweet Heartless Riku
Lei_Trigar

You and me both, I'm 30 bil short of the last Achievement tier, and that's all I want. It would be nice to try and get a chance to win the ticket, but that's not likely. I seriously keep thinking if I ever manage to nab an Emerald ticket, you can bet your Achievement hunting record that it's coming your way. All I need for the last levels of the backwings quests are the non-components in my siggy. I'm going to talk with DJ Helsing at the Con to see what information I can glean on Gaia's situation, either before, during, or possibly after the panel.

Bravely Default is actually really good. I will say that there are definitely characters that you are going to dislike. I'm not that far, but I can say that I already don't like several of the characters I've met.

I'm excited to be at GenCon, and yes, all of the StreetPass tags. ALL. OF. THE. TAGS... XD Meeting 100+ people in the span of five minutes.

You'd have no idea how happy I'd be if that happened, you winning a ticket and all.
And while you're at the panel, can you ask them if it is possible to convert the zOMG! Kill Badges into Achievements? Also let them know that most of the work is done for them;

The kill count is already integrated into the main site.
Each Badge has their own unique image.
Each Badge has their own unique Title.

I would loooove for that to happen.. It would probably boost game play for those who want the titles, or to collect them all. I already have them all so I think I'd jump into the lead by a mile. Don't think the other top achievement hunters have them all. XP

That's cool, wish I had time to play games like I use too.. gonk

Yeah, I enjoy getting those tags. Got my 100 in a day one at a Zelda Orchestra a couple years ago. Man that was amazing.

Still struggling with this Achievement. I need to focus on it, hopefully tonight.

Original Survivor

Eternal Cat

30,725 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Lei_Trigar
You'd have no idea how happy I'd be if that happened, you winning a ticket and all.
And while you're at the panel, can you ask them if it is possible to convert the zOMG! Kill Badges into Achievements? Also let them know that most of the work is done for them;

I would loooove for that to happen.. It would probably boost game play for those who want the titles, or to collect them all. I already have them all so I think I'd jump into the lead by a mile. Don't think the other top achievement hunters have them all. XP

Yeah, I enjoy getting those tags. Got my 100 in a day one at a Zelda Orchestra a couple years ago. Man that was amazing.

Still struggling with this Achievement. I need to focus on it, hopefully tonight.

I can very well guess how happy you'd be. I will certainly ask about zOMG during the panel. If the Badges were paired with Achievements, then I'd have more reason to get back in there and slaughter more Animated.

I wish you grrat luck in fetting this Achievement, I'm now only 22 bil short of my goal. Just have to keep selling stuff...

Original Survivor

Got about 1 day left!

Original Survivor

Sweet Heartless Riku
Lei_Trigar

I can very well guess how happy you'd be. I will certainly ask about zOMG during the panel. If the Badges were paired with Achievements, then I'd have more reason to get back in there and slaughter more Animated.

I wish you grrat luck in fetting this Achievement, I'm now only 22 bil short of my goal. Just have to keep selling stuff...

Any word at the Con? Hope you had a good time!

About 65b short now, got a few items donated but nothing is selling very well. gonk

Original Survivor

Yay, survived 5 of these things! (the GoFusion one doesn't count for me as it had no Achievements involved)

A BIG thank you to all that has helped! I hope one day they stop these kickstarters or at least stop with the Achievements!

Though its been confirmed that they will re-release the Achievements in future kickstarters, which is a great thing.

Eternal Cat

30,725 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Lei_Trigar

*sees newest Kickstarter, shrugs*

I had the feeling it was going to happen again. Glad they waited for after the Spirit of Summer event. Though I do have to ask, are you planning on getting them as they come out or waiting?

Either way... "HERE WE GO AGAIN!"

Original Survivor

Sweet Heartless Riku
Lei_Trigar

*sees newest Kickstarter, shrugs*

I had the feeling it was going to happen again. Glad they waited for after the Spirit of Summer event. Though I do have to ask, are you planning on getting them as they come out or waiting?

Either way... "HERE WE GO AGAIN!"

Lol I just PM'd you. XD

I dunno, I hate taking risks, we'll see how well stuff sells this time around.

Man I am getting tired of it. XD

Thanks for the bump~

Original Survivor

Leader

Best of luck Lei ! I ain't even try to get that type of achievements because it's not achievement for me.

Original Survivor

Leader

Good luck !

Leader

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items