Welcome to Gaia! ::

Missyllaneous rolled 12 8-sided dice: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 2, 6, 4, 2, 8, 6, 3 Total: 47 (12-96)

Adorable Ante

Nautical Fox's Husband

Shirtless Husband

15,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Shimo Kousetsu
CyRen2607
Ahhh, jealous~ 8 sounds so nice compared to 6. xD

Oh, nice! C: That's cool that you got stuff done. Does your wifi cut out at a certain time?

It sure does make a difference, but I ended up feeling pretty sleepy around noon sweatdrop It's usually about the time my bf sleeps too, unless it's the weekend
Yeah, parents got a timer for it, so it cuts out every 3 hours? it's usually cutting around lunch/ dinner/ tutor times It gives me time to focus on studying anyway xD since there is nothing for me to do but that.

Illuminated Phantom

20,525 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Raiden Valentine
MinamiCheesecake
Raiden Valentine
More like science fantasy but yeah.
And you're welcome!!!
I'd say we're pretty even since I never got into Doctor Who so no worries.

Ahha okay got it. I knew it was something like that XD
smile
Ahah yup you got me there, alright all even then now!
What other things do you watch?

Cowboy Bebop, Kill La Kill, Star Trek, Madoka, Transformers, NCIS, The Good Wife, Batman, Justice League, The Avengers, and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Those are my favorite TV shows at the moment.
What do you like to watch?

Out of thsoe i watch: Madoka, the avengers and thats about it! Ahh but i'm completely in love with madoka! That's my favourite anime of all time! i enjoyed it so much, have you watched rebellion yet?
Hmm i watch these: Doctor who, sherlock, supernatural, the mentalist, pokemon ( XD ), puella magi madoka magica, kamisama hajimemashita, agents of shield, captain america, amazing spiderman, and mentioned before doctor who XD

Nautical Fox's Husband

Shirtless Husband

15,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Raiden Valentine
CyRen2607
Raiden Valentine
CyRen2607

Helllllooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo! you never sleep I swear x)

I'll sleep when I'm dead. heh
How are you?

XP sounds exactly what my bf says, except he's super sick this week sad So he feels as dead as possible right now.
I'm alright, tired. emotion_zzz
Not much to do right now, and I'll be leaving my charity work for later tonight :3 I might just do another treat bag giveaway... xD Iunno yet.

Snuggly Blob

CyRen2607
Ahhh yeah, I know that sleepy feeling. :c Too bad.

Oh geez. I didn't even know you could do that. o Ao;; I can see how it'd make you more productive, but... what if you had homework that required the internet? How long does it stay off?
I'm getting sleepy :/

Brysoooon rolled 12 8-sided dice: 8, 1, 7, 3, 6, 4, 6, 2, 7, 4, 5, 5 Total: 58 (12-96)

Distinct Genius

6,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
All my conversations stopped lol sweatdrop

Devoted Punk

12,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Moira 200
MinamiCheesecake
Raiden Valentine
MinamiCheesecake
Raiden Valentine
More like science fantasy but yeah.
And you're welcome!!!
I'd say we're pretty even since I never got into Doctor Who so no worries.

Ahha okay got it. I knew it was something like that XD
smile
Ahah yup you got me there, alright all even then now!
What other things do you watch?

Cowboy Bebop, Kill La Kill, Star Trek, Madoka, Transformers, NCIS, The Good Wife, Batman, Justice League, The Avengers, and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Those are my favorite TV shows at the moment.
What do you like to watch?

Out of thsoe i watch: Madoka, the avengers and thats about it! Ahh but i'm completely in love with madoka! That's my favourite anime of all time! i enjoyed it so much, have you watched rebellion yet?
Hmm i watch these: Doctor who, sherlock, supernatural, the mentalist, pokemon ( XD ), puella magi madoka magica, kamisama hajimemashita, agents of shield, captain america, amazing spiderman, and mentioned before doctor who XD

Madoka is also one of my favorite anime. I admit that it made me cry when I finished it. I haven't had a chance to watch the movies yet. I hope I get to soon. Kyouko's my favorite character. I have her SD Plus doll and companion item on here. Who's your favorite character?

Brysoooon generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 609!

Distinct Genius

6,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
I guess I can keep rolling until someone quotes me... emotion_omnomnom

Magical Dragon

27,175 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
Lyra Chii
AngelicHottie126
Lyra Chii
AngelicHottie126
Lyra Chii
Good Morning everyone :3 I've returned
good morning ~ although its 12@m here XD

Lawls whats up?

fell asleep lol XD
just woke up and planning to make a birthday thread for a friend~
you? whats up?

I got a new job soo working.

ooohh congrats~ what do you do?

Nautical Fox's Husband

Shirtless Husband

15,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Shimo Kousetsu
CyRen2607
Ahhh yeah, I know that sleepy feeling. :c Too bad.

Oh geez. I didn't even know you could do that. o Ao;; I can see how it'd make you more productive, but... what if you had homework that required the internet? How long does it stay off?

x) It's just tutor homework. *overseas with my dad for the year til I go home for uni next year* so I don't ever 'need' the internet. @.@ my parents are really "Study, gaming is bad" sorta attitude.

Devoted Punk

12,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Moira 200
CyRen2607
Raiden Valentine
CyRen2607
Raiden Valentine
CyRen2607

How are you?

XP sounds exactly what my bf says, except he's super sick this week sad So he feels as dead as possible right now.
Not much to do right now, and I'll be leaving my charity work for later tonight :3 I might just do another treat bag giveaway... xD Iunno yet.

Ah! That's not good. I hope he gets better really soon!
And the real reason I'm not in bed yet is 'cause I'm watching the new Transformers movie. Kinda depressing but I like it so far.
If you do another giveaway let me know. I'll join in a second!

Illuminated Phantom

20,525 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Raiden Valentine
Madoka is also one of my favorite anime. I admit that it made me cry when I finished it. I haven't had a chance to watch the movies yet. I hope I get to soon. Kyouko's my favorite character. I have her SD Plus doll and companion item on here. Who's your favorite character?

Yess!!! I completely agree! Same here! Sayaka made me cry alot! Homura was my favorite, she was similar to me in a way <3 I have to get to that! Sd plus and companion! Yup i'll do that! I have to go now, and get some sleep but i'l be back tomorrow <3
Byee! We are definitely discussing more about Puella Magi Madoka Magica tomorrow!

Magical Dragon

27,175 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
The Chaos Theorist
I'm getting sleepy :/

then sleep~

*lulls you to sleep~

Nautical Fox's Husband

Shirtless Husband

15,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Raiden Valentine
CyRen2607
Raiden Valentine
CyRen2607
Raiden Valentine
CyRen2607

How are you?

Ah! That's not good. I hope he gets better really soon!
And the real reason I'm not in bed yet is 'cause I'm watching the new Transformers movie. Kinda depressing but I like it so far.
If you do another giveaway let me know. I'll join in a second!

Same :< When he gets sick, he gets reaaallyy sick. Not to mention he has class all week still, so even worse.
Ahh! I watched it, and I was like eh??? waahh? and now that I think about it, I'm having a good laugh between RE 6 and the new transformers... Both have T-Rex xD I remember when I was watching RE 6 that's what I first thought of, transformers. I watched it in the movies with my relatives.
I'll give you a headsup! if i remember xD I gotta look through my invntory and see what I have. :3 It'll run for two days anyway.
You also reminded me! Need to buy something for my friend :c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces