Other (post your idea) 0.12053571428571 12.1% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 224 ]

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Pterrifying

Sounds like the usual to me, that's pretty much what I do, with the exception of Booty Grab, just too slow for me, but I dab into zOMG every once in a while. Except I get to sneak in 1200 GCash each month from autocash. I only really signed up for that to disable ads.

If somebody ever donates an OMG to you please do let me know. Recently somebody donated "Faust's Bottle" to FriendofFoes in here. I thought that was pretty jaw-dropping.

Those are some pretty good items, do you vend those?

I'm in the same boat, after getting my headband back, I opened up this charity, took a short break to get my NM scarf, now I'm back to donating. mrgreen

So on another topic, what're you internet hobbies?

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
cyrusus
KooHoo-P
It's really not that hard! It's fun meeting other people even though violinists aren't as awesome as cellists...!

Dangit! you had to compare two amazing instruments together. gonk

Personally, I love listening to a cello more than a violin, but alot of my favorite pieces are played with a violin. So why do you say cello is better than violin? (Just curious about your opinion)
KooHoo-P
Buddy Greene is my favorite player, actually.
I prefer a lot of amateur Harmonicists to the 'professionals'

It was a LOT of credits. I got through three years, but I still have about two years left.

I just couldn't take the stress of no social life and constant projects and work. Needed a break, and to make some money.

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Seduced Angel

Those are pretty fun songs to learn in your early days as a guitarist. Kudos to you, I tried playing guitar for a while, and I still fiddle with it every once in a while, but I still can't play an entire song.

I've thought about being in a band, but I doubt I'll ever cooperate properly with my band-mates. I'm too picky as to what I want to play. I agree, piano is very beautiful, I'm more proud of playing it than I was with guitar.

Wow, thank you for sharing my videos, that really means alot to me. mrgreen

So what would you say your internet hobbies are?

Dangerous Genius

11,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
KooHoo-P
FriendofFoes

Alright, so something newer for the hair style. I will look into it.

Its a MMORG. Quite good, and the plot line isnt too bad, depending on who you choose.
There is - elsword red guy), raven only other dude), Rena green archer girl), Aisha purple magician girl), and Eve black machine girl). Another character should be coming soon as well. Its based on a 2d platform.

//sighs
I love my two girls. ^^

For some reason, whenever you quote me, it will never say "FriendofFoes has quoted you in ____" But it'll say my topic has a new reply. So sorry if I'm ever late replying to you. sweatdrop

The five colors kinda remind me of Magic: The Gathering. Do each of the characters have an association related to their colors? Oh but there's a new character? I'm betting it's white, is it white? emotion_kirakira

Huh... That's weird.
And it's alright, I'm usually off and on anyway. xD

Purple - mage
Red - Fire
Black - Darkness
Green - Nature

Still trying to figure out Eve (she's mine.xDDD)
And Chump is white.

This is Eve at lower level. As you increase your level, starting at 15, you can change your class...
Here's my wanted level .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Doctor CB

WOW! That was incredibly impressive, I can say the musicians I named aren't that talented on the harmonica, but they compensate in other fields of music. cool

I liked when he did some classical music on his harmonica, that was quite soothing for that instrument. I would've liked to hear him play some Vivaldi, Gounod, Rachmaninoff, Debussy, and Chopin. emotion_awesome

Thank you for linking me to that, it was a real treat. It got incredibly impressive when he did the William Tell overture, how can you breath that fast. eek

Well it's good to know you've gotten through most of your college done, and the break must be nice. So what do you plan on doing once you graduate?

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
FriendofFoes

Yeah, I'm usually off-and-on as well.

CALLED IT!!!
That's kinda cool that the characters evolve aesthetically, but it kinda kills the customization factor. gonk

So how long have you played that game?

EDIT: OH COME ON FOF!!!! Lemme donate to you for your time spent in this charity!
KooHoo-P
Well, my dream is to open up an advertising business.
Always been really interested in that, as well as being a writer.
I might try and travel, too. See the world, ya'know.

It's impossible for me to have opinions on anything that happens on this planet, because I've never seen most of it.

Do you like interesting music like that? I have an acoustic instrumental that will BLOW your mind.

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Doctor CB

Will you have specifications to your business? I mean, will you carry your integrity and moral compass with you? I noticed alot of modern advertisement is becoming very sexual in subtle manners, and if it's not that, it's completely irrelevant to the product. What media outlets would you prefer to design and create ads for?

Traveling the world would be a dream come true, I love going to different places. Where have you traveled to? Even if it's just another state, do you have any neat stories?

I love just about all genres of music, I'm very open to anything. If you have any recommendations I'd like to hear them out.
KooHoo-P

I've given that some thought, actually. There's no doubt that since 2005 the advertising business has taken a small turn to the more sexually appealing side of humanity. I'm not one to say I wouldn't do it too, because it works, and that's been proven. I would however have some strict limitations on how far I would be willing to take that. Full nudity would not be allowed, and more sexual references would be buried.

I've been to most of the United States on Family trips while I was younger, and I've been to south America on a few different occasions, as well as mexico and a few Republics in the Caribbean. I'd really like to go to Europe some time within the next 5 years or so, it's been on my Bucket list since I was very young. I don't have any stories that stand out to me... I remember once I stood at the highest point in the Midwest, at the top of Glacier National parks mountain. That was very cool.

This. cool

Dangerous Genius

11,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
KooHoo-P
FriendofFoes

Yeah, I'm usually off-and-on as well.

CALLED IT!!!
That's kinda cool that the characters evolve aesthetically, but it kinda kills the customization factor. gonk

So how long have you played that game?

EDIT: OH COME ON FOF!!!! Lemme donate to you for your time spent in this charity!

You can still customize a bit.
You can change hairstyles, gain costumes and accessories, but you won't lose the base of the character.

About two weeks. I've got two Eve's - a lv 26 architecture build and a lv 21 exotic build.
architecture build turns into an empress and exotic turns to the one I showed you.
After lv 30 it's hard to level up
FriendofFoes
heart
Hello. ^^

Dapper Dabbler

KooHoo-P
Pterrifying

Sounds like the usual to me, that's pretty much what I do, with the exception of Booty Grab, just too slow for me, but I dab into zOMG every once in a while. Except I get to sneak in 1200 GCash each month from autocash. I only really signed up for that to disable ads.

If somebody ever donates an OMG to you please do let me know. Recently somebody donated "Faust's Bottle" to FriendofFoes in here. I thought that was pretty jaw-dropping.

Those are some pretty good items, do you vend those?

I'm in the same boat, after getting my headband back, I opened up this charity, took a short break to get my NM scarf, now I'm back to donating. mrgreen

So on another topic, what're you internet hobbies?
I need to figure out a new way to get gold, though, because I don't trust people with vending anymore. xD hahaha And booty grab takes too long to make enough for me to ever get an OMG
I'll definitely let you know. I know a couple people who have gotten one donated to them. >.<
No, those are the items I have for my normal avi. Which I'll use again after Easter :]
I'm probably going to donate 1-2mil to people, then go back to questing. haha xD
Internet hobbies... Idk. xD Facebook. Youtube. Tastefully Offensive is funny. Cracked.com is funny. here. Stumbleupon. I pretty much just roam around. haha xD I use the internet to distract myself from real life.

The Golden Boleyn's Honey Bun

Anxious Bunny

17,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
KooHoo-P

Mhmm. I can't really.. But. Its okay :3
It use to be my entire dream to being a bad... But now.. Mreh.. I'm anti-social XD ^^;;

But, my dream now is to because a culinary chef..

Your videos are amazing, the deserve to be notice ^^

My internet hobbies..

Hmm..

I like to play zomg sometimes , and donate to people, even though I'm on a quest myself x.x

Hmm.. I just prefer to be on internet rather than talk to people in real life in general.. IIIII.. Kinda Loath life.. It sucks, BADLY.. Not just saying that because of a bad day. I loath it, completely.

Dangerous Genius

11,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Doctor CB
FriendofFoes
heart
Hello. ^^

//drools at extremely sexy avi.
//shakes head.

Hi! redface
Sorry I didn't respond quicker... a friend of mine has decided to tip rape all of my post...
I'm currently at 101 notices. sweatdrop

How are you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas