Deathly Demigod

but but but but.... It smells so goooooood * q * -stalks after most hungrily-

Much Wolf

Oh.
my gawd.

I googled for lawls, I didn't expect this to be real

emotion_awesome

*suits up in a tux made of bacon*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Icy: Im trying with out being to annoying. If your to annoying than you dont get anything. Aw it does sound like technology conspire.

Deathly Demigod

fffffffffffffffffff... XDDD Oh god.. things people won't do in the name of bacon! rofl heart

lisais- Well my mom always said that the squeaky wheel gets the grease x3
It is! I swear ; ; <///3

Friendly Regular

5,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Survivor 150
*rolls around the thread*

Deathly Demigod

Friendly Regular

5,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Survivor 150
Hello Icy!

*goes to work on RP reply*
xD

Deathly Demigod

And how are you today?~
Ooooo * u * Reply~

Friendly Regular

5,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Survivor 150
I'm doing pretty good. I had a biology exam today, I think I did pretty good. None of the questions seemed very hard.
How are you doing? ^_^

Yesh! Reply...as long as Minecraft doesn't try sucking me into it's vortex. O_O

Zaiyon's Waifu

Shadowy Gatekeeper

12,525 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
icy serenade

Wyld Card: -oh how she wanted nothing more to roll his eyes at that line as she held out his guitar to him. who used wording like that anymore? all the same, as he took it back carefully, she smirked at his remark on her name- The only thing I have of my father, really... Well a hint of him is in my style too, but not much. -she shrugged that off, not even sure why she bothered saying that. shaking her head at herself, her ears perked as he said his name, grinning that Cheshire grin- I see what your parents did there. -unable to help herself, she gave a light and amused laugh- Well Hayden... I don't really know what I want to hear, and given your record with gravity, I think a floor show would be better... -the paw that had held to the tree as she saved him from his fall, crossed over and rested on the shoulder opposite it, rotating and flexing her arm- I don't think I could handle having to save you again. -with a grin, she moved herself out on the branch slightly, close to him, yet not, giving herself space. holding up her arms, she peered over to him, eyes glistening, then she leaned back, letting gravity take her. Twisting her body in midair, she landed on her feet easily with a soft and grass muffled 'thud'. she clapped her paws together in front of herself, then grinned up at Hayden- I'd advise coming down a tree trunk for you... I'm sure as hell don't feel like getting squished. -she teased, arms crossing over her chest once again as she waited-

fffffffffff... Haha... You so punny <'D

Hayden Love: *He cocked his head when she spoke of her father. It was the first time she'd seemed...he couldn't think of the right word, but for most of their time together, he'd seen nothing but genuine smiles. It was strange, even though he'd gotten Helena back, he didn't want to leave Wyld. He blinked at her, slightly confused. What did she mean by, 'I saw what your parents did there.'? Did Echo and Lupus do something sneaky when they named him? He nodded when she agreed that he should perform on the ground. He was about to ask how they should get down, when she fell off the tree branch. He almost made a grab for her, but remembered that she had caught him accidently falling, she meant to fall. He sighed as he watched her land perfectly, half out of jealousy of her gracefulness, half out of adoration of how cute she looked. Shaking himself to clear his head, he prepared to climb down.* Oh! Hate and love! I get it! *He blushed as he thought of how stupid he must have sounded, not knowing the meaning of his own name. He dried his palms and hurried down the tree. Half way, one of the smaller branches snapped and he ended up sliding the down the rest of the way. He looked up to find his claws had left deep groves in the poor tree. Biting his lip, he turned to face her.* I meant to do that...

Hahahaha, thanks XD puns are fun ^-^

Deathly Demigod

That's good to hear~ It's always a good feeling when you can get through a test easily >w< <3
I'm good... Just here today. Watching Beauty and the Beast with my lil boy <3

lol Minecraft can be very attention demanding XD

Deathly Demigod

Baahahahahaha! Hayden xD Your slow to catch on was too funny l3
-logs the reply, then gets crackin' on one in return- <3

Adored Shapeshifter

7,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Yay! I made someone feel enlightened!

Zaiyon's Waifu

Shadowy Gatekeeper

12,525 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
heart yes, poor Hayden just can't catch a break...XD

occHayden: Stop making fun of me! *pounces on Zoey*

*flails* D8 You're cuter that way! Don't judge me!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff