Kiv, wasn't an option, I take it?

Newbie Gatekeeper

13,975 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Timid 100
@ kivras :: a no go i guess...?
Once upon a time…

There were two good friends with a grand dream. With a little gold, a dash of creativity and a bit of luck they started out a pretty good B/C shop. They gained some patrons and gained some friends, found their best friends. They created events, held auctions, hit some highs and even the lowest lows.

This shop was a beautiful thing and I am so grateful that Meha let me be at her side when she started it. I’ll never be able to express in words just how much this place meant to me and so many others.

So. Thank you, Meha. For letting us in, dealing with the drama and keeping this place going for as long as you did.

And you know what? No matter what you decide in the future, from here or in real life, I’ll always be glad to be part of it. The closing of TLN isn’t the end, but just the beginning of something greater.

P.S. Cornbread will always be my most favorite Noodle of all. <3

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Oh, my god.
It's a FREY. ;A; <3

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Frey Ghreyston
Once upon a time…

There were two good friends with a grand dream. With a little gold, a dash of creativity and a bit of luck they started out a pretty good B/C shop. They gained some patrons and gained some friends, found their best friends. They created events, held auctions, hit some highs and even the lowest lows.

This shop was a beautiful thing and I am so grateful that Meha let me be at her side when she started it. I’ll never be able to express in words just how much this place meant to me and so many others.

So. Thank you, Meha. For letting us in, dealing with the drama and keeping this place going for as long as you did.

And you know what? No matter what you decide in the future, from here or in real life, I’ll always be glad to be part of it. The closing of TLN isn’t the end, but just the beginning of something greater.

P.S. Cornbread will always be my most favorite Noodle of all. <3

*weeps sparkle tears*

Whoa. * n*
| | THE THING YOU NEED MOST | |

It would be really cool if someone could buy and restart the shop... but I remember hearing a while back when it first started to slow that Meha had no intention of selling... it's sad that that leaves TLN with no hope, but at the same time I can totally understand. When a shop is just too near and dear to your heart... it's impossible to hand it away... </3

| | IS A HAND TO HOLD | |

Demonic Shapeshifter

makes me so sad

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Yeah, after what happened before, Meha didn't want to try giving over ownership of the shop again.

Geared Gatekeeper

Yeah that's why I was thinking she wouldn't sell or transfer the shop.

Hallowed Fox

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Battle: KO 200
I would offer to buy the shop i don't know who to approach about it. xD

Hygienic Sex Symbol

heart heart heart

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100