• Signature Look 250
  • Survivor 150
iMoony
Everybody smile, please
(Nobody pay no mind to me)
Ramalama Bang Bang

*rolls about*
Hello, everyone~

Sorry I'm practically a ghost right now.
^w^;
Finding homework and Minecraft
to be a bit distracting these days...

Finger in position on the switchxxxxxxxxxx
A little
[flash] photography.

O_O

Join the club! We have jackets!

ChibiWrites's Widower

Anxious Cutie-Pie

Everybody smile, please
Ramalama Bang Bang

@ Aria: Oh! That is neat!
I totally want one.
>w<

A little
[flash] photography.

Friendly Regular

5,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Survivor 150
@Moony: I know right! I believe Maus is our club president... *nods seriously* ^_^

ChibiWrites's Widower

Anxious Cutie-Pie

Everybody smile, please
Ramalama Bang Bang

Lol!

Too bad I can't play on servers. ;3;

Stupid computer.

*kicks laptop, then goes running to grab it and snuggles it*
I'msorry,pleasedon'tdieonme!

Anyways, I need to head to bed.
Good night~ <3

A little
[flash] photography.

Friendly Regular

5,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Survivor 150
@Moony: I have the same relationship with my laptop! haha xD

G'night~

Dapper Lunatic

When did I become president of the Minecraft Club? o.o;

Feline Fairy

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
Good night heart

Mauserati rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Dapper Lunatic

These aren't the dice you're looking for. cat_ninja

Dapper Seeker

lisais-fire619

well im glad you like her smile and I was tempted to not add the H than i decided to

Yes I do. I like her a lot. * v* Do you have any plots line up with her because I would like to steal some plots with her. > o> <333 *loves on*
Ahhh I very parcel to without the "H" but yanno that's because I don't have the "H"
lD <3

Deathly Demigod

Aria-E-G
Meloetta Aria: –She sang different versions of the song. The fast version was too fast, and the slow version sounded to melodramatic. Finally, she just settled for a medium speed, but it still did not sound right to her.- Oh well that’s enough for one day, she thought to herself. She got up carefully and stretched out her stiff legs. Then she hopped back along the rocks. Since the rocks were just below the surface, to anyone who saw her, it appeared as though she was walking on water. Perfectly round circles of water rippled around her after every step. She soon made it to shore. Squirrels were chasing one another around the pond and she soon found herself joining them. Their little tails got even more puffed up as they raced around. Her laughter filled the trees when she finally stopped. "Well, I should be heading home," she told the little animals sweetly. "I’ll be back tomorrow!" She turned and started walking back in the direction of town. She turned once more to wave good-bye. Unfortunately, when she did so she didn’t see that there was someone standing in front of her and ran right into him. "Oh, I’m so sorry!" She blurted out quickly.

Woo! Got a reply typed up. xD Facebook and Minecraft grabbed me in their grasps for a little bit but I escaped!!! 3nodding

Rough: -he stood there, not really hiding, but just there, watching the small creature as she sang. with each tempo change, his face changed, expressions varying. something in her voice radiated through him, and there was just something about it that he couldn't quite place, but he found himself unable to break away as her serenading to the forest continued. as her song stopped, he blinked, shaking his head and wondering what got into him. it was just singing, just music. an indignant snort pushed through his nose at the thought of how silly he must have looked, standing there as if spellbound. and yet, as the little creature moved once again across the water, he was filled with awe-struck wonder as she glided over the water's surface -- unknowing of the rocks beneath her feet. her playfulness with the forest critters has him spellbound once again up to the moment where she walked right into him, snapping him from his gaze. red hot eyes shot down to her, warning and yet... her uttered apologize melted them in an instant. snorting, keeping some sense of gruffness about him, he averted his eyes and gazed away- S'fine -he managed to mutter. something about her unarmed his ability to be aloof and uncaring, and it disturbed him. his whip-like tails flicked behind himself- You should... watch where you're going...

You were more on the ball than me! XD Ahhhh... oh Minecraft... you wonderful, soul sucking game x3

Deathly Demigod

Much Wolf

icy serenade
User Image

That is adorable xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items