12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200

ChibiWrites's Widower

Anxious Cutie-Pie

You know, I think Google Docs could be used
to roleplay because apparently you can share
with others and they can add/edit the work.

Has anyone else thought of this?

Mountaiin Dew's Spouse

Sexy Trash

User Image♫♪ Hide & Seek

<3

DING-DONG
Hurry and open the door, I have come
Even if you try to hide, it's no use

DING-DONG
It's already too late to run
Looking through the window, our eyes met
Two eyes frozen in fear, I want to see up close

DING-DONG

Much Wolf

iMoony
You know, I think Google Docs could be used
to roleplay because apparently you can share
with others and they can add/edit the work.

Has anyone else thought of this?

Now that you mention it, it kinda could be used as a giant convo box, couldn't it?

I think my only objection to it would be that I like privacy while writing my response, and if they're able to see the post while it's in process I'd get nervous or feel... weird, idk ._.

ChibiWrites's Widower

Anxious Cutie-Pie

Well, I was thinking more on the sense of how we RP in the guild.

Write up a post, then alert your partner (on here, maybe)
that you are done with your part. They can then come in,
access the document, and type their response.

The non-writting partner does not have to be present
(I believe, anyways) and instead you are just sending the document
to each other for writting purposes.

However, should partners be okay with it, having both present
could allow for immediate question answering.

"Did you ever mention his eye color? He's wearing a hood in image, so..."
"Oh, sorry, I don't think I did. His eyes are blue."

^ That kind of thing.

Just my thought, though. xD
(And I could be wrong. The owner of the doc could
possibly have to be present. I haven't tested this idea.)

Shameless Noob

x3 <3
There you go Icy.

Eros: Rolls in almost ninja like as he twirls back up and starts to whistle as he trots about his tail following to the rhythm of his tune. His little paws making sounds to add to his beat as he slightly dances to it as he moves. His whistling comes to a stop as he notices something just as colorful as he is but on white instead of black. "OH!!! Hello there!"

Deathly Demigod

Catch: Sulking, moping, whining, grumping as he sprawls out on the ground, glaring up at the sky and cursing it. His thoughts overtaking him so much so that he doesn't even hear anyone else around him, not even when he was spoken to

Shameless Noob

Eros: Blinking the black rainbow was confused, was he just ignored? No way! No one ignores him, well, maybe except his best buddy Julian but that was because Juju already knew his crazy. This person was new and they weren't even fazed by his loud greeting. Tail raises high as he know gets so close that their noses could touch to get the other males attention. "Hello?" His ears twitched.

Deathly Demigod

Catch: Though lost in his own world, the sudden appearance of a face in front of his giving him a start as he sits up quickly, forehead smacking into that of the other "Ah s**t!" His paw raising to rub his head "Sorry man..."

Mountaiin Dew's Spouse

Sexy Trash

User Image♫♪ Hide & Seek

*sniffs around for some RP* o wo~?<3

DING-DONG
Even if you try to hide, it's no use

DING-DONG
It's already too late to run
Looking through the window, our eyes met
Two eyes frozen in fear, I want to see up close

DING-DONG

Shameless Noob

Eros: Getting smacked in the head by the other noodle he backed up looking at him with one eye and shaking his head. "Whoa!" Blinking and puffing up his chest he now felt so proud of himself as he finally got his attention. "Finally~, I thought you were never going to leave the la-la-land you were in dude. I was saying hello to you WAY!!! over there." His paws pointing about 2 feet away from where he was now. "But, you must have been having some type of day dream or something because you were looking like this." Makes a funny drooling zombie face at him.

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
bunnyilove
lisais-fire619

well im glad you like her smile and I was tempted to not add the H than i decided to

Yes I do. I like her a lot. * v* Do you have any plots line up with her because I would like to steal some plots with her. > o> <333 *loves on*
Ahhh I very parcel to without the "H" but yanno that's because I don't have the "H"
lD <3

I dont think I have any plots with her. Who would you like to toss at her?

Deathly Demigod

Catch: Grumbling, groaning, he watched on as the other came off quite dramatic over his attempts to get his attention. Face turning to that of weirded out with a hint of amused, he rolled his eyes. "Let's just say la-la-land is a much nicer place to be in right now... not full of s**t n... well... s**t." With how animated the male in front of him was, he couldn't help a smirk, especially with that ridiculous face he made. "Whatever you say..." Shaking his head "So... What did you want, anyway?..."

I would offers the RPs to you, Cookieness!, but I'm not sure if I can keep up with another right now D8 -flailclings-

Shameless Noob

Eros: "I guess la-la-land has its pleasure, especially the la-la-land I know of." Perverted thoughts as he comes back to reality. "Oh! That is right, I almost forgot why I bumped into you in the first place, probably because it took so long to get your attention, which never happens." He snorted a bit amused and annoyed that it did take that long. "Look!" He showed him his sides and his face. "I am colorful and you are colorful. But, we're opposite. We're like ying and yang! We could be brothers." His eyes grew huge at the very thought, doe-like even. "Isn't that AMAZING?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff