Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deathly Demigod

Catch: Shaking his head, doing his best to resolving himself to the fact that he was, in fact, now related to this guy whether he wanted to be or not... and yet, it wasn't the most horrid thought either. A sibling who actually liked him and wasn't mentally ******** up?... well... mostly? "I doubt you and I are on the same page when it comes to trouble, but yeah... we'll go with that." He enjoyed trouble, missed it a lot too. He had made changes in to his life to better himself, but now it didn't seem worth it. Returning from his spacing out, he came back to reality just in time to see Eros musing about exploding like fireworks. "Whoa... You would fit right in my family... In the 'we're all a little ******** up here' way." he teased. He didn't mean for it to be an insult... it was his family after all. "Eros... You're gonna need a longer name if you're gonna be my brother" He snirked

Rain- -fluffs back- It's one of those 'Yay/Boo' things <'D

Shameless Noob

Eros: He roared in a laugh. "Well, I wouldn't consider myself at all messed up. I like to call it...Style. Yes, style. I have a loud style and I know it. Let me tell you something else I am not in the least ashamed of it either." Wiggles his bum. "Really?" Ecstatic he began to think of what he could add to his name but his tail flattened against his head as he came up nothing on his part. "...Maybe you can help me with that Catch, because it's really hard to come up with a name that fits me." Whines.

Adored Shapeshifter

7,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Roserain
Well, anxiety problems never make any logical sense, because even though you know that most likely it isn't true (people judging you) the anxiety doesn't pay any attention at all to logic.

*loves on Lisa* How are you doing my dear?

Deathly Demigod

Catch: He smirked, an actual, genuinely amused grin on his face now. "I say potato, You say potahto, bro" There was a momentary shock in how easily he took to calling this stranger his brother, and yet it just came out so easily. He snickered at Eros' excitement, shaking his head some. "Damn... Do you ever stop movin' and makin' noise?" he teased. Leaning forward, his arms crossing across his chest. "Well.. In order to start the ******** up family naming ceremony, you need to be in the know. You heard my abuse in form of name. The oldest bro is Xeron Yosef Zavier. He was like mine and Ell's dad. Our sis is Lanie Mariam Noelle Ondine." Leaning in, giving a most serious, dead serious look, he warned. "You even breathe Xeron's full name, my a** is grass, so don't do it!, capeesh?"

Shameless Noob

Eros: "Once you pop Catch, the fun don't stop. So, I can't stop moving or the fun will stop and if that happens I will fall asleep and if I do that then I will be bored. I can't let that happen." Sitting down to listen intently he kept his ears high up as his little foot tapped and his tail swished behind him in a snake-like motion trying to keep up with the information. "Gotcha, don't call other bro by his full name. Can I call him something shorter like Xero or something like that? Curious. "What should I call the sister?"

Deathly Demigod

Catch: "Damn man... You sure have quite the way of thinking" The way Eros listened to what he had to say made him smirk again. Even in all his.. 'style', he was pretty glad that this guy decided to pester him. "With Zee... That's my name for him. He pretty much just goes by Xeron. Don't expect him to give you much thought. He's a moody b*****d. As far as my sis goes... She goes by Ell... simple and sweet just like she is. She's not really all there, but her boyfriend takes care of her now for the most part." Raising his paw to his chin, he pondered some, wondering if he should keep talking, deciding why not. If this guy was going to jump in, he might as well know. "Xeron has a mate. He goes by Ten. They also have a chick in the mix that lives with them. Ell.... as I said.. has a boyfriend that Zee and I are still keeping an eye on. And... I... " His voice trailing off, feeling a bit lost for the first time since he ran into this guy

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Wolfey Fireborn
Roserain
Well, anxiety problems never make any logical sense, because even though you know that most likely it isn't true (people judging you) the anxiety doesn't pay any attention at all to logic.

*loves on Lisa* How are you doing my dear?

I was having a very bad day.-hugs-

Dapper Lunatic

iMoony
Well, I was thinking more on the sense of how we RP in the guild.

Write up a post, then alert your partner (on here, maybe)
that you are done with your part. They can then come in,
access the document, and type their response.

The non-writting partner does not have to be present
(I believe, anyways) and instead you are just sending the document
to each other for writting purposes.

However, should partners be okay with it, having both present
could allow for immediate question answering.

"Did you ever mention his eye color? He's wearing a hood in image, so..."
"Oh, sorry, I don't think I did. His eyes are blue."

^ That kind of thing.

Just my thought, though. xD
(And I could be wrong. The owner of the doc could
possibly have to be present. I haven't tested this idea.)

I use GoogleDocs for Owners Lists, and I tried loading my RPs in so I could edit them from my phone with GoogleDrive, but I don't get reception downstairs in the office, and GD is all "YOU CAN'T EDIT THIS WITHOUT A NET CONNECTION! D8". So, kinda defeats the purpose for me. xD;

Mechanics-wise, you have to share the doc with another person (your RP partner, in this case) for them to be able to edit it. Otherwise they just can't, or they can only view it. Once you've done that they have free reign to edit the doc as much as they want, though the owner has the ability to load auto-saved revisions in case something screws up.
(You can also set the doc to private, viewable to anyone with the link, editable by anyone with the link, etc.)

In theory you could have a shared doc for RPs, but you could just as easily make a guild post and talk via Gaia's IM, or another IM client. xD;

Wolfey Fireborn
Roserain
I think my only objection to it would be that I like privacy while writing my response, and if they're able to see the post while it's in process I'd get nervous or feel... weird, idk ._.
Okay let me get this straight, the only problem you have with using Google Docs for role-play is that you don't want people to watch you write? Paranoid much? *falls over in fits of giggles*

I'm the same way, though I don't see it as paranoia. I just don't like people watching my creative process at work. Or, the trainwreck that I call my creative process. 8|a
For instance, I won't work on a post if Rose is downstairs sitting next to me. xD;

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
how is everyone?

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I am retardedly excited over White 2 orz

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Whats that Epic?

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
XD Pokemon Black and White 2
I have White 2 and Miki has Black 2 and it's what I have been uber just dying over all day.
|D I am such a pokenerd

Romantic Man-Lover

dark_iced_angel

Zxero: - with no reply from the blacked figure in the distance he tilted his head and pulled back his ears slightly he narrowed his eyes in attempt to see more clearly. -

"i should start eating carrots" - he whispered to himself, then he saw what appeared to be huge wings stretch out, it was bad enough the silhouette was twice his size, but it's wings were 3 times the size of his own, As Brave as he was in combat he felt some-what Intimidated by the sheer size of the shadowed being, Pondering thoughts 'Friendly? or ..not..' , Night time was always a weakness with his right eye being so blind He wouldnt be do good as to Judge from Afar, suddenly he saw grayson scurried over, his tails started to wag slightly and in his little excitement with his third tail he grabbed the kettle from his mouth, his first tail wrapped around his right leg, and he pressed his body to the ground, he could withstand afew more minutes in the cold without his electricity. Using his middle tail he went to greet the quail he called little one in an attempt to try stroke it with his feather at the end of his whip tail.-

- in a rather sweet and caring look in his eyes and voice- "Hello again little one, I am glad to see you are alright. "

- He shuffles closer to grayson him hope to nuzzle him - " I think it would be very safe to say, I have a soft spot for you." -tilting his head slightly with a small smile breaking from the corners of his mouth.

"I was slightly worried. Are you alright little one? " - Now knowing he communicated through Chirping and body language and small jesters of some kind he watched for any small signs of him being hurt, Beginning to wonder if his offer for tea was heard out loud the other that was with him, he thought he would attempt to get closer to see if he could make out what it was he keeps looking at. After talking to grayson He offers his tail for a short ride.-

" Hay little one, do ... you think, you would be so kind as to maybee... introduce me to your owner? If that is indeed them " - Alittle Hesitant to Ask He tilts his head to the left and flickers his ears Wondering if this would be accepted by the quail he was now so fond of.-

Lorik: *It seemed a crime that the other was missing the beauty the god had! Fluffing his wings, Lori let them rest back onto his elegant back, ears twitching as he heard the mortal speak again. Turning his head to look back to Zxero, he watched the interaction between him and his quail... eyes narrowing slightly. Grayson was such a dunce, sometimes... huffing quietly, the large god finally turned and walked towards the shore, but was still plenty disgruntled* His owner's name is Lorik, and that would happen to be me. *he stated, sizing up the smaller male.*

Grayson: *all smiles, as best a bird could smile, and big cute eyes, the tiny quail stayed comfortably perched on the offered tail, looking from the god to Zxero, chirping softly, but without much of a care* 8>

Bloody Hell Hound

Yuki: *Finishes drying his paws, properly discarding of the paper towels. He grabs some more and sets them aside for when Silk would be done washing up her paws. Yuki just stands there and waits for her to be done*

Silk: *with her paws soaking wet, the little feline lowers down, and looks to Yuki, ears perking as she see's the paper towels. Staring at them, she curiously places both her tiny brown paws onto them, admiring how the water spreads onto the sheets, getting soaked up... and bleeding through the thin paper*

*preordered Black 2. Waiting for it*

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
We preordered Black and White 2 like months ago. XD
Or at least a month ago.
We were so excite over it.
We just go them today cause we were only able to get out there today.
<333
It's awesome. *3*

Romantic Man-Lover

preordered mine over the weekend, once I had the money to. Was supposed to show up today, but must have gotten pushed back due to the holiday Monday.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff