Congrats, flaffle winners!

ChibiWrites's Widower

Anxious Cutie-Pie

Everybody smile, please
(Nobody pay no mind to me)
Ramalama Bang Bang

*marks spot*

Congrats winners.

Glad to hear your mom is out of the hospital, Deej.

*slides off to bed*

Finger in position on the switchxxxxxxxxxx
A little
[flash] photography.

Deathly Demigod

Oh Deej > < -snugs on- I'm glad you're mom is alright. I hope you get some good rest

Zoeybird92's Prince

Hii all XD

bored again today
@-@ - hungry !!

Deathly Demigod

Good morning, dark.
-pondering breakfast or not- l'3

Zoeybird92's Prince

Morning icy !!

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Congrats Winners!

rooyin's Widower

Questionable Husband

Congrats flaffle winners!

Deathly Demigod

Zoeybird92
Good to hear! No need to apologize 3nodding heart

Hayden Love: *He started to climb faster as she called Helena a 'damsel'. Those kind of things don't exist in the real world. He tasted blood when she began dancing about making monkey sounds. He had to blink the water from his eyes to watch her jump. As soon as she'd landed he started coughing. He prayed she didn't realize he was hiding a fit of laughter. That was adorable... He swallowed the coppery taste, he wished he'd been able to think of another way to stop himself from grinning at her. Giving himself a shake he climbed up onto the branch she once stood on and glared at her. Grumpy a**? How dare she? He tried to think of a retort, but couldn't come up with one. She'd nailed him and that ticked him off.* Don't get too comfortable wearing my guitar then! *He edged out onto the branch and prepared to jump. It creaked and bent slightly under his weight. He wasn't as small or light as...well, he didn't know her name, but as soon as he got Helena back he would find out. Trying to avoid looking down he crouched down and jumped. His heart shot into his throat the moment his feet left the branch. He wasn't going to make it. Panicking, he reached out, and tried to dig his claws into the tree branch she stood on, but only managed to sever the tip off it with his sharp claws. This is gonna hurt, was his only thought as gravity seemed determined to make a fool of him.

I always apologize for waits... or everything as a matter of fact, hun <D A quirk you could say >w<;

Wyld Card: -as she enjoyed taunting him, behind her mask she could easily see that on some level he was finding her amusing as she peered at him from her new perch... that only fueled her all the more. He was making this all too fun for her after all~ musing as her words seemed to stump him some, maybe even irked him a bit, she continued to smirk, bright blue eyes dancing behind their covering. the sound of his promising threat made her giggle joyously, nearly beginning to dance about the branch once again, quite graceful even in her boots. giving a small pout, she protested a bit- Awww... And here I thought I was hitting it off with your little lady so well~ -an unseen glint was sparkling in her eyes as she watched him inch out on the branch, curious as to if he could actually make it... he didn't seem to have a very easy time with obstacles thus far. nibbling on her lip in an almost anticipation, she watched him intensely as he jumped, and automatically knew he wouldn't make it. physical pain wasn't her thing and she certainly didn't enjoy the thought of seeing him get hurt. without a second thought she grabbed the branch tightly, claws digging in, and reached out, snagging his paw with hers, lurching and grunting at the pull of his weight on her body- Ung... Seems you're more the damsel, than your guitar... -her face twisted some as she struggled to hold onto him, strength not being... well.. a strength of hers. agility more what she was built for. grunting again, grip tightening to keep her hold on him, she hissed out s she shifted on her feet, her fingers hurting as her claws continued to dig into the branch- Are you.. urrrmf.. gonna make me do all the work here, damsel? If that's the case, you're gonna be meeting the ground real soon. If you were... a fish, I think I'd get... ermmm... quite the trophy

Manly Member

Here's some growings for you guys~ Hope you like them <3

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Rinial Sisterdragon

Strawberri Stardust

Plain Old Trudy

Tekkianna

Deejaye

Usually Strange

Wrathful Lover

Every time you think lovingly of me, you suffer so,
And I'm the same way

cat_ninja

An undying feeling, the fear of loss;
Such a hedgehog's dilemma! ... Farewell...

Feline Fairy

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200

Rainbow Cultist

*s'plodes* Ehjerjh the growings look arooodable~

Deathly Demigod

Glad you like~ ^ ^~

Romantic Gekko

8,700 Points
  • Member 100