Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Is mandatory 1 RP post/Month for God/desses too extreme?

Yes 0.13173652694611 13.2% [ 22 ]
No 0.55089820359281 55.1% [ 92 ]
Classic Pollwhore, just stoppin' through :) (Please stick around, won't you? =D ) 0.16167664670659 16.2% [ 27 ]
GOLDZ! NAOW!!!! 0.15568862275449 15.6% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 167 ]

Shy Conversationalist

Ra, I most likely pulled it at school yesterday and aggravated it by sleeping on it wrong.

On another note:

I was right though, I ended up a grump because low and behold my family doesn't know how to leave me alone when I'm in pain to sleep. Now, don't get me wrong, all incidents of waking me up were legit. (taking foster to work, promised trip to the park for the dogs ... that could have waited till tomorrow, and a trip to walmart that dad needed me to go along with due to his inability to drive safely at this current time). But at the same time, I warned people that bugging me was going to leave me a grump.

Spacey Waffles

Eww...I hate pulled muscles. *shivers*

Razzeth's Princess

Unbeatable Hunter

19,575 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Ra: that's understandable.
Thankfully, though, I have a couple of places that I can go to to get away =3

Mara: Ouch! Back pain is one of the worst DX
And I know I hate being woken up unless it's from my cat xD

She got sick this morning though :[ Worried me. That's why I woke up.
I find it funny that I'm so well-tuned to her various sounds for waking, but not anything else xD

Once I woke up to her huddling my legs in fear because Yzma was vacuuming >> At 6 in the morning stare

Mystical Dreamer

15,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Just saying I am around and if you ever need me for anything feel free to poke me. Real life has been devouring me pretty much between work, trying to fall into a sleep schedule, another friend throwing me aside, and the bad news of my mother.

Razzeth's Princess

Unbeatable Hunter

19,575 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Thanks for that, Sei <3
All of that sounds awful! If you ever need to talk, shoot me a PM or message me on facebook <3

Razzeth's Princess

Unbeatable Hunter

19,575 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Ugh.
The idiocy of my school has no bounds.

"Download this thing from the student software store before class starts."
I'm unable to until tomorrow because of the way the software store is configured. Class technically officially started today.
-rage-

TechnicalAo's Senpai

Fluffy Otaku

Pets Stalker

Razzeth's Princess

Unbeatable Hunter

19,575 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
It's so stupid D:

TechnicalAo's Senpai

Fluffy Otaku

Petpetpet. "I know" Hugs

Spacey Waffles

Burn it down! ninja

Razzeth's Princess

Unbeatable Hunter

19,575 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
rofl this is why I love my friends!
You're not the first person to suggest that heart xD

-watches my brother play the South Park video game- ninja

Razzeth's Princess

Unbeatable Hunter

19,575 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
D;
Stalker really needs to learn to eat something when she wakes up, so that she can do homework and actually be able to focus.

Which sucks. In high school, I never used to need breakfast, and if I did, I had to force down just a piece of fruit or something.
That doesn't cut it anymore. =/

Shy Conversationalist

Stalker, I was like that all through till I went back to public HS. Mine was most likely though due metabolism and changed eating schedule when I was home schooled. Now, unless I'm sick, I can't go with out eating at least four meals (even if small) a day. :-p

So ... I determined that my body hates me this week. Sunday after finally getting over my pulled muscle, my tonsils decided to swell. which is irritating the crap out of my throat and causing me to cough, and I now have bumps on the back of my tongue. I don't think it's strep or tonsillitis since I'm not showing any other signs, but if the symptoms keep showing by the end of the week, I might just take a trip to urgent-care to see what's up. =/

Razzeth's Princess

Unbeatable Hunter

19,575 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
At times I wish I could do it again, just because eating is a hassle (especially when I'm so groggy). But i know that breakfast kick-starts metabolism for a lot of people, at the same time.

Go without eating four meals???

I often forget to eat, is the problem. Also, I noticed I gained 10 pounds in the last couple of months, when I was trying on a skirt that used to be a bit loose, and now can barely zip.

And at my mom's house, I'm never sure whats available (and I feel a smidge bad for eating all of their food) and dinner is always at such a variable time that I don't want to eat a couple hours before it and get scolded for it >>

D: Oh no! Did you eat anything that could have done that? I know popcorn kernels like to stick to my tonsils and swell them up emotion_donotwant
But that does sound fairly bad. It could be a sinus bug that attacked your nodes, or something else. It's definitely worth checking out.

Spacey Waffles

I never eat, I have my body eat the fat cells. rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas