Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Is mandatory 1 RP post/Month for God/desses too extreme?

Yes 0.13173652694611 13.2% [ 22 ]
No 0.55089820359281 55.1% [ 92 ]
Classic Pollwhore, just stoppin' through :) (Please stick around, won't you? =D ) 0.16167664670659 16.2% [ 27 ]
GOLDZ! NAOW!!!! 0.15568862275449 15.6% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 167 ]

Mystical Dreamer

15,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
I still like Christmas, because it gives me an extra excuse to be generous, plus I love baking christmas cookies and making decorations. Normally I like doing those things through out the year, but if I give someone gifts for no reason at all most people think I'm either brown nosing or wasting my money. I suck at words and being a good friend so the least I can do to show someone I care is to gift them.

I can hold back the excitement though till Thanksgiving is over though...although I do admit I do Christmas shop a bit early sometimes if I know someone wants something specific and it is highly popular and will most likely be sold out. Heck...I'm already saving up right now so I won't be broke on the holidays. sweatdrop

And on another note, I am having so much fun watching Salad Fingers. I wonder if I'm messed up because I find his voice relaxing. o.0

Shy Conversationalist

-lays out various fall decor around the shop to make it look more festive-

TechnicalAo's Senpai

Fluffy Otaku

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇xxxxx
RAIDEN LOVES HER BITTY PUPPY(Who will also eat your face) SO IF YOU STEAL HER FORMAT RAIDEN WILL EAT YOUR ORGANS TAKE A HINT BRO AND ASK BEFORE YOU TAKE
βitter/☽O☾/Ӎagic

Frolics in big piles of leaves outside 8'D

Shy Conversationalist

-Sweeps up leaves and heads into back of the shop to pull out the Christmas decor-

TechnicalAo's Senpai

Fluffy Otaku

RAIDEN LOVES HER BITTY PUPPY(Who will also eat your face) SO IF YOU STEAL HER FORMAT RAIDEN WILL EAT YOUR ORGANS TAKE A HINT BRO AND ASK BEFORE YOU TAKE
βitter/☽O☾/Ӎagic

Curls around her buddy <3

TechnicalAo's Senpai

Fluffy Otaku

βitter/☽O☾/Ӎagic

Bakes cookies

Razzeth's Princess

Unbeatable Hunter

19,575 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Sollicitat Luna Mare

Yeah...They actually had really felt hurt by it, I come to find out. With the news that the only real mother figure I've ever known, part of that second family, has inoperable lung cancer.
It's bad. It's...really hard to watch, as she tries to be normal and brave for all of us.
Lately, I've been steering clear of teh computer. With the stress of moving, finances/debt, and of course lots of overtime at work, the last thing I want to do is spend time on the compy.

Oh, and my shoulder is nonsense and painful all day all the time now, too. ******** fabulous - while it's not as painful persay as my wrist was...It's just kinda heart-shattering to have all of this happen again! crying stare

Your packing would make me rip someone's head off xD Namely yours most likely lol

Oh, yours is as late as Thursday? We have Black Wednesday up here! (not kidding).

TechnicalAo's Senpai

Fluffy Otaku

βitter/☽O☾/Ӎagic

Tackles Stalker

Shy Conversationalist

Stalkerchick
-

-dashes around cleaning up shop for a bit and then tries to round up all the wolves to groom before failing miserably and settling on making a cup of tea-

I'm sorry to hear all that is happening sad and sorry to be getting back so late in response.

Spending time with the one you love and relaxing at the end of the day is way better than messing with us underdogs here in cyberland. 3nodding

Ha! I would take it. Wouldn't be the first time my head would be ripped off for messing up someone's system X3. But packing's a b***h. Just trying to pack my huge suitcase to move via train was stressful. I just make up a system and stick with it every time I move ... though eventually when it comes to moving more than just a bedroom in my future it's going to be interesting.. It seems to work 99% of the time for me and very little ever seems to end up missing.

TechnicalAo's Senpai

Fluffy Otaku

βitter/☽O☾/Ӎagic

Chews on Mara

Darling Hunter

Bitter Magic

Vampy! Did you see the new Tama item? Tama the Warrior?

TechnicalAo's Senpai

Fluffy Otaku

Bluedemonwolf
Vampy! Did you see the new Tama item? Tama the Warrior?

"YEssssssssssss...." Grabby paws.

Darling Hunter

At this rate you're going to have all the Tama items. XP

TechnicalAo's Senpai

Fluffy Otaku

βitter/☽O☾/Ӎagic

Coughs. "I already have both Tama/Tomo Baskets" o - o

Darling Hunter

So I noticed. whee
I only have Tomo's basket

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items