Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Is mandatory 1 RP post/Month for God/desses too extreme?

Yes 0.13173652694611 13.2% [ 22 ]
No 0.55089820359281 55.1% [ 92 ]
Classic Pollwhore, just stoppin' through :) (Please stick around, won't you? =D ) 0.16167664670659 16.2% [ 27 ]
GOLDZ! NAOW!!!! 0.15568862275449 15.6% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 167 ]

TechnicalAo's Senpai

Fluffy Otaku

Skips to the kitchen to start baking

Vicious Kitten

Ohh yes, bake all the things <3

Darling Hunter

Sollicitat Luna Mare

Thank you for the gifts! heart

TechnicalAo's Senpai

Fluffy Otaku

Serves everyone baked goodies

Shy Conversationalist

Bluedemonwolf
Sollicitat Luna Mare

Thank you for the gifts! heart

Most welcome smile

Razzeth's Princess

Unbeatable Hunter

19,575 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Elocutionist 200
I haven't gone through my inventory in soooo long xD
I haven't baked in a while...

Thank you so much for the gifts, Mara <3

Darling Hunter

Stalkerchick

Stalker! Did you hear about Photobucket's changes to the TOS? They're going to be disabling disabling 3rd party hosting/hot linking. Nevermind that they made it so you can't look at anything on their site with an ad blocker active and got rid of the work around of putting the 'o' before the iblahblahurl so you could not go to the site and still see the image.

Shy Conversationalist

Stalkerchick
-

Most welcome smile

Razzeth's Princess

Unbeatable Hunter

19,575 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Bluedemonwolf
Stalkerchick

Stalker! Did you hear about Photobucket's changes to the TOS? They're going to be disabling disabling 3rd party hosting/hot linking. Nevermind that they made it so you can't look at anything on their site with an ad blocker active and got rid of the work around of putting the 'o' before the iblahblahurl so you could not go to the site and still see the image.

I did not! Thank you for letting me know.
That's...BS!!! Jerks.
Fine; they ain't the only image hosting company out there. I did notice the ad-block; it infuriated me (especially seeing as how PB is now the kind of site that is the very reason I HAVE Adblocker).

Sparkly Defender

2,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Defender 100

Darling Hunter

Stalkerchick
Bluedemonwolf
Stalkerchick

I did not! Thank you for letting me know.
That's...BS!!! Jerks.
Fine; they ain't the only image hosting company out there. I did notice the ad-block; it infuriated me (especially seeing as how PB is now the kind of site that is the very reason I HAVE Adblocker).

You're welcome!
I know a lot of people are saving everything and deleting accounts. They're going to see a big drop in users because of that change. I heard somewhere that their going to really put those changes into effect on Sept. 1st but I don't know if that is true or not.

I'm currently looking for a new hosting site. I had found one but they have a 100 images per day limit and I'm like forget that. >.> I also still need to save all of my moonlit certs. Cause apparently I never did that.

Razzeth's Princess

Unbeatable Hunter

19,575 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Bluedemonwolf

You're welcome!
I know a lot of people are saving everything and deleting accounts. They're going to see a big drop in users because of that change. I heard somewhere that their going to really put those changes into effect on Sept. 1st but I don't know if that is true or not.

I'm currently looking for a new hosting site. I had found one but they have a 100 images per day limit and I'm like forget that. >.> I also still need to save all of my moonlit certs. Cause apparently I never did that.

Yeah...I need to make sure I have all my certs backed up, too.
I -think- the shop ones are all backed up, but juuust in case, I think I'll tackle that this weekend. Just got home from the gym x3

If you find a good one, please let us know smile

Razzeth's Princess

Unbeatable Hunter

19,575 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
ZombieDazzles
ninja

Paaaccckkk-brother!!! x333 heart -glomps-

Darling Hunter

Stalkerchick

Yeah...I need to make sure I have all my certs backed up, too.
I -think- the shop ones are all backed up, but juuust in case, I think I'll tackle that this weekend. Just got home from the gym x3

If you find a good one, please let us know smile

I have all the ones for here done. I only have Moonlits, another shop that is basically dead, and random grams I've received through the years. I'm hoping to take care of it tonight.

Of which it looks like the TOS changes are already in effect. *looks at your siggy and has seen a couple of others with the notice that the image is 3rd party hosted and account needs to be updated* After I save everything. I'm going to go through my pb one more time to make sure I didn't miss anything and then I'm deleting it all then the account.

If I do find a good one I will let you know! A friend of mine was talking to me and we were considering getting our own private server for images but before I go that route I'm going to see if there's anything good out there already.

Razzeth's Princess

Unbeatable Hunter

19,575 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Yeah, we're considering getting our own server / domain for the shop, too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff