Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Is mandatory 1 RP post/Month for God/desses too extreme?

Yes 0.13173652694611 13.2% [ 22 ]
No 0.55089820359281 55.1% [ 92 ]
Classic Pollwhore, just stoppin' through :) (Please stick around, won't you? =D ) 0.16167664670659 16.2% [ 27 ]
GOLDZ! NAOW!!!! 0.15568862275449 15.6% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 167 ]

Spacey Waffles

I just had to laugh about it.

Spacey Waffles

Though, I would love to have one, but I really need to lose the weight to wear one. sweatdrop

Razzeth's Princess

Unbeatable Hunter

19,575 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Elocutionist 200
-meanders in, disheartened-
....Animal....avatars...... emotion_kirakira

-giggles hysterically-

Razzeth's Princess

Unbeatable Hunter

19,575 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
-attacks and shreds the shop wall wif my teeth- D<

Darling Hunter

*sighs and begins to repair the shop wall* Poor shop. emotion_bandaid

Shy Conversationalist

-rolls on through to show my zombified self before heading to bed-

Spacey Waffles

*hides in a bloody corner eating almond joys* ninja

Razzeth's Princess

Unbeatable Hunter

19,575 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Blue: sweatdrop mrgreen

Mara! J00 come back hereee -flounders after-

Ra: A bloody corner, huh? xD

Oh my gosh guys so I had the most horrifying dream.
The....-covers Riwen's muzzle with duct tape first-

The trees evolved into Turians that could walk through walls and stuff, and they wanted to wipe out all of humanity for its crimes against nature. I don't really remember where it started, because I had driven off of a pier and 6 years later is when I returned to shore to find all-new friends. I gradually caught on as we ran for our lives. We were dancing, the 6 of us, in one of the group's places; having a grand old time.
And we see one at the window. Now, they can really sense movement, and normally come out at night (Goddess knows WHY, but this is truth). So we freeze. I keep my eye on it, while keeping in mind that they know soon as they see a human face if that person is human. He starts phasing through the wall and window. And we run. And we make it, but I get time-jumped again. It looks to be a couple years later, and I'm still the same, but I see the group pass through a coffee shop. They seem to glare at me D: But, there seems to be a sense of normality, and because my program has changed so much, I feel like I should go back to school.

Change of plans. On my way, I run into a park of underground refugees, with a Tree-Turian ship landing right next to it. They take me in - one seems like a father. And there I meet my best friend, who I travel with for a while. She heads up to, to her family's dismay, her "locker room". A personal, fortified lockerroom. It's a good idea. Until she gets upstairs, opens the window where the lockerroom usually was, and falls out to her death. More running. I arrive back home - my home IRL - and curl up with my cat Shadow and the other kitten, hiding. It was about sunset. As I settle with Shadow.....

My phone goes off and probably kills my dream-self. D<

Spacey Waffles

Razzeth's Princess

Unbeatable Hunter

19,575 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
-drowns- You're kidding me right DX

Classes ended yesterday and I already have assignments D;

Spacey Waffles

Life...it gets everyone.

10,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100

Razzeth's Princess

Unbeatable Hunter

19,575 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Ra: Aye, that it does. I just wish It would take a weekend off or something xD

Hey, Milly =3

Shy Conversationalist

-drags body though shop in much pain- I don't know what the heck I did to my upper back, but I am in so much pain now because of it gonk cry I can move and bend thank goodness, but twisting into certain positions hurts too much ... think I might just not be doing much of anything today but popping something for the pain and going back to sleep ... if my family makes that possible :glare:

Spacey Waffles

Stalker :: I want a month off from working, but doing that, I will be going insane from my roommates. o.o

Luna :: Could it be the way you're sleeping? Or maybe it needs popped?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff