Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Is mandatory 1 RP post/Month for God/desses too extreme?

Yes 0.13173652694611 13.2% [ 22 ]
No 0.55089820359281 55.1% [ 92 ]
Classic Pollwhore, just stoppin' through :) (Please stick around, won't you? =D ) 0.16167664670659 16.2% [ 27 ]
GOLDZ! NAOW!!!! 0.15568862275449 15.6% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 167 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 604 605 606 > >> >>> »|

Hunter

User Image

Important Links: .
|Owners List | Hall of Fame |
| Forbidden Cosplays| Slots|
|Certing Threads| Drop-Offs|
| Feedback |

After getting some awesome new lines, courtesy of Healer Fervens (Setsunasakuya), Silent Shadows has moved yet again. We're glad you guys didn't get lost!
We sell wolves here - and the main breed is timber wolves. More lines are on the way to unveil whole new species and all new plots with each of them - so stay attentave! But most importantly, have fun, and be sure to read everything on the first page before asking questions or ordering.

User ImageUser Image

There are Two NPCs and main watchers over the land; Silent Shadow (right) and the Celestial Mother/Goddess Selene (left). Goddess Selene gives life to everything on the planet, after humans have gone, and sometiems hands little trinkets out to wolves for no particular reason other than her kindness. She's the Goddess of the Moon; the same Moon the wolves howl to, cry to, and sing to. She rules all, and brings forth new wolves into the world. Not prefering to be seen herself, Selene stays up in the heavens to look over things; sending Celestial Angel to comfort wolves that the ever-evasive Silent Shadow won't preform. Now for Silent Shadow; the material guardian of the living realm. Though he is rarely seen, he is seen, and will break up any unauthorized fights should he see them. Swift as the wind, dark as the night, and silent, as a shadow.

.:: Table of Contents ::.

1) Welcome/Intro
2)Announcements & News
3) Rules & FAQ
4) Story
5) Map & Pack boundaries
6) Stages
7) Staff
8) Pricing & Availability
9) Customs & Slots
10) Breeding Dens
11) Roleplay and Packs
12) Affiliates
13) White/Black/Gray Lists
14) Credits
15) Reserved

Hunter

User Image

Quote:
8-30-2013: Balto Event! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:
10-28-2011: Hallween Grams in the guild, as well as a FS and Auction!

Quote:
1-15-2011: We now have a sister shop! Kindly check out Duality!

Quote:
7-2-2010: Re-opening events have started - HERE

Quote:
6-29-2010: New shop is up and running! Grand opening event Soon!

Hunter

User Image

Ignorance of the law is NOT a valid excuse for breaking it. Read all the rules and FAQ here before asking questions; and be sure to Adhere to them! I don't want to see anyone (else...) On the blacklist or greylist.

1) Follow all the Gaia ToS
-ToS is like the federal law, and SS is like the state law. Federal overrides.
-You MAY use a little bit of colorful language, but nothing extreme, please. And if you must be extreme, please white it out.
2) No Begging
- This includes asking for a freebie, or pestering colorists about their slots. If they're all full, try bribes and trades. If that doesn't work, just wait till next month; they reopen quickly. There are also multiple colorists to choose from; try to get some variety in. Penalty for pestering is temporary gray-listing, and could result in you being unable to get a custom when slots open again.
3) Read EVERYTHING on the first two pages before asking questions.
- If something is blatantly pointed out, and you ask a question about it, it wastes my time and patience. It's not that hard to read. If you find yourself unable, please go back to kindergarten and re-learn it.
4) Be respectful and literate.
- No one likes having to decipher "txt tak", chatspeek, 733T 5933K or anything else. We like being able to understand what it is you are saying. "Lol, lmfao, omg, lmao, rofl &c." are acceptable to limits - but don't over use them.
- Writing in special characters or upside down text is no different than chatspeak.
- If your post color or style is too bright or too small to read and is a giant eyesore, I will ask you to change it when you post here. No if and or buts.
-This can include text in all bold, ridiculously big characters, or a huge post style - even text in all caps without there being a need for it.
5) No whining and griping.
- Say you didn't get a wolf you wanted in a FS or customs are all full. Don't go on forever about how unfair it is; it's annoying, and can get offensive when taken to a point. A little "aww" or "darn" is okay, but drop it at that.
6) Do NOT post to flame.
- Just because you don't like someone in the shop, or the shop, doesn't mean you have to voice it. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. YOU checked this shop out; no-body forced it upon you.
7) USE THE FORM!
- Believe it or not, I make these things for a reason. It's there to be used and to make things simpler for the colorists - not to be ignored. Ignore the form, we ignore your order. Simple as that.
8) Be patient
- If you ordered a wolf and it's been a long time without receiving him/her, don't bug us about it. We actually do have lives as well, and orders take time. They get done, when they get done.
9) Roleplay in the guild; that's what we have one for.
- Serious, plot-line roleplay is expected in the guild, whether the main shop or your own wolves.
- Casual roleplay with them just popping in is encouraged in the thread =3
10) Send the Trade RIGHT AFTER you post your order.
- Any orders unaccompanied by a trade within 48 hours will be ignored. Your wolf will not be started until the trade is sent, and trades will not be confirmed/accepted until your cert is posted.
- Do NOT cancel the trade after you've got your wolf. This is theft, and will result in reporting and blacklisting.
11) Do NOT RP these pets outside of Silent Shadows or the guild.
- Don't go to another shop and RP your pet from here. Likewise, don't RP pets from other places in Silent Shadows. This applies to other websites, too. Punishment could be confiscation of your pet and possible blacklisting.
- Creating threads to roleplay in in the forum for B/C pets is acceptable, though we do have a guild so you don't have to do that.
12) PG-13!!!
- Censorship, people! No one wants to hear about your sex life or period; keep the vulgarity to yourself!! This goes for RP as well. No sex scenes! I don't care if it's a joke - I don't want to see it! "That's what she said" Is fine, but much more, please watch yourself.
13) Drama is to be dropped at the door!!
- I don't care how racist you are, or how homophobic, or WHAT you think of the world. This is not a debate thread and should not be treated as such. Keep serious matters out of it; it could be severely offensive to other people. If you MUST talk about it, do it through PMs.
-Politics is included in this. I don't care if you like or hate Obama. No flaming, nor praising him. Don't bring politics, or religion, up at all.
-If you don't like someone in the thread, then just don't post, or don't talk to them. There doesn't HAVE to be a confrontation.
14) If you read something in white or small text that you don't like...
-You don't reserve right to b***h about it. No one MADE you read the text; you CHOSE to read it.
-If you do have a problem with it, take it to PMs if you honestly really feel a need to. Or, just block the person. There is a mature way to handle things WITHOUT causing drama in the thread.
-Similarly, don't smack-talk other users on Gaia - chances are, they are going to see it, and are not going to read the rules, and post to flame anyway.
15) Don't advertise anywhere but in your signature.
-This includes talking excessively about another shop.
-Informing someone that they've won something is fine, but if you want to talk about Roleplay in that shop, please switch your convo. to that shop thread.
- Letting someone know you've tagged them is OK, but leave it at that =3
-This counts for Affiliate requests as well; which should be PMed to the mule with a link.
16) If someone gets a wolf with the same name as your wolf, do not complain.
-So what? Many humans have the same name as one another, and I don't see why it should be any different for wolves.
-A name is a name. It's NOTHING to get freaked out about.
-My name is Ashley. I know at least 7 other people with the same name. I do not demand them change their name.
-Deal with it, and keep your mouth closed about your complaints. They won't be tolerated.

**Note: No person may be held accountable for what their wolves say or do. o.o;
- Do NOT abuse this just to flame someone you don't like. I love Dark, and yet, Ed and I got in a serious fight. Roleplay is roleplay. Treat it as such.

User Image

Q: (Breeding) Can third-generation genetics pass on; can pups have traits their grandparents did?
A: In personality, yes. Physical looks, no; too much to keep track of. If this happens, it's probably coincidence. You may bribe willing colorists to do this however; mention on your form.
Q: (Breeding) If I have a homosexual wolf, can they breed and make babies?
A: Like with Perma-Pups, ONLY if a divine is involved.
Q: May I have a wolf that is homosexual?
A: YES! <3 There's nothing wrong with love, no matter what the gender. Please keep in mind however that breeding is more difficult, should you choose to, and bisexual wolves are perfectly fine, too <33
Q: My order was rejected!! WHY!?
A: Did you do something to get on the black/grey list? Did you send the trade? We could reject orders for multiple reasons. Were all slots full? Did you use the order form? Was your total correct? Did you pick a colorist?
Q: I didn't get my wolf yet! Did you stop working on it?! ]<
A: Only if you canceled the trade! Many of us have lives outside of Gaia, and cannot constantly be working on orders for the shop. Your order will still get done as long as you are still paying for it. Please don't cacel the trade, though, cause we might almost be done.
Q: Can I order multiple wolves at one time?
A: Up to two (2) custom slots total. (this includes grab-bag, semi, simple, moderate, and heavy/cosplay/bribe). Be sure to use multiple forms. Flatsales are usually limited to 1 during the first week of the FS.
Q: Is there a limit to how many wolves I can own?
A: Nope! You can own however many you want - and if you decide you don't want them anymore, you can give them back to the shop. You will not get gold proceeds from them if you give up your pets.
Q: Is RP required?
A: Not unless you own a God/dess or Divine/Demi. We send out regular Guild announcements to remind the people to RP to do so - to avoid taking away their pets.
Q: Is this cosplay taken?
A: You see, we have this really nifty thing called the DONE/Reserved cosplay list. You shoud check it out - it being one of the quicklinks.
Q: I posted an order in a colorist thread. Do I need to repost here?
A: Nope - just make sure to send the trade, so the colorists can check and see what the order was.

Hunter

User Image

During their reign of destruction, there were many species of animals that had died off because of it. So, when the humans had finally had a technology crash, and were on their own, they didn't know what to do, and died out themselves. Slowly, nature began to reclaim buildings, and the world was restored to what it once had been. However, there were niches mising from various parts of the environment that had grown extinct. This was unacceptable, for without balance, chaos would reign. Thus, the Gods and Goddesses came together to form a solution to this problem. They argued, and fought, over what God should rule what portion, what new animals should be created, and what should fill the void. Just when it seemed that no solution would have ever been decided upon, and that a war between the Gods, and between ranges, was going to erupt, one Goddess stepped forward. Goddess of the Moon, Selene, known commonly as The Celestial Mother among wolves, had waited for a silent moment before taking up her chance to speak. "I have listened since the beginning of time to the cries of the wolf. They howl to me of their sorrows, and howl towards the heavans in priase when they make a kill. They have shown nothing but responsibility, compassion for one another, and respect. At the hands of man, I dare say that my children have suffered the worst. Therefore, I would request that wolves take the place of all that we have lost." Silence filled the discussion place instantly. Just as it seemed none were going to refute her on this, Poseidon and Hades spoke of their own environments, "Wolves cannot swim in the depths of the ocean, nor can they inhabit the hellish places of this world, or the mountains! How dare you plot to make wolves the ultimate being!"
However, Selene only smiled at them, and waited again for her chance to speak, "Not so. With your help, we can give the wolves these abilities, and they will no longer be wolves; but a new species. Poseidon, Amphitrite, give me some wolves with fins and gills, to inhabit the sea." Sneaky Selene also had more up her sleeve. She had saved the last of the Dire wolves from extinction and sheltered them in the shadows, "Mountains are no big feat for the Dire wolves, long since thought to be extinct. And now that both humans and tarpits are gone, I deem it safe for the Dires to return there." The Gods seemed shocked and awestruck at her actions, but none seemed to condone them, at least, not audibly, nor at the moment, "Hades, I would also ask something of you, as well. For the hellish places of this Earth, give the wolves scales and horns to aid in their survival, and call them what you will." Her sparkling voice had not once faltered, nor seemed unsure. Thus, Timber, Arctic, Grey, Red, and other wolves remained the same as they always had. Dire wolves made a returning debut and took the mountains, while the creatures of the ocean became known as Aquas, and of the firey depths, the Draconics.
Selene's followers, Artimis and Nyx, had grown concerned of the current state of the world, "Queen...with so many new species, who is going to look after all of the wolves? Surely you cannot, from this haven."
"I will create an Angel in my wake, to walk among the wolves, and keep an eye on things. I must stay here, to listen, and to watch. And for brawn, I will create the most stealthy wolf of all. Silent Shadow, I shall call him. He will walk among them with ferocity to counter my Angel's kindness, and be the balance of the scale."
And then, it was settled. Most of the Gods decided to go down to Earth, and take form of their own creations. However, Selene never faltered from her word, and stayed in the heavens as the forever faithful Mother.

As time went on and new species were discovered, something strange was noticed to happen to puppies. A certain few would not grow! They were puppies forever!
Some embraced this fact, calling it a blessing. But others despised them as abominations; relationships fell apart. Thus Perma-puppies emerged.

Hunter

User Image

Many areas of the world are uninhabbited, and even more abundant are the areas that have not been mapped and remain unexplored! There is more to be discovered, but all in due time! Please respect the pack boundaries outlined below - but also keep in mind that while a lot of areas are taken, there are a lot that are not yet taken, as well.

User Image

Moonlight has one of the biggest pack borders of the land - mostly because, both of the Alphas, (Celestial Angel and Arseus) are divine. Their area has a river running through it, just at the base of the hill/waterfall, and stretches up on the left side of the main river to where it meets the ice river, backed by mountains. Of course this is a HUGE range, and Angel doesn't care if boundaries overlap a little bit. She also welcomes wanderers to stay for a while, without having them be a part of the pack. Wolf is one such example. However, hostile wolves are quickly taken care of.

The Promise Lands lie on the hill above Moonlight's territory, and are a Jewish pack. Formed by Nacht, from the Hannukah event. Not much is to be said about this pack, that's rather secluded. Much is unknown, but the scent markings are strong.

The Petrified Woods may be a harsh environment, surounded by trecherous mountains and the feared Lava Caves, but to those that can manage to survive here, it's beauty in itself. It may be a harsh existence, but some wolves like it that way - live only for a challenge, and would rather give up the comforts of life. Now, not all wolves that live here are evil, or bad. Just hardened and superbly strong under the stone canopy they've grown so accustomed to.

Far to the north, in a huge clearing, deep into the forest, is the Forest of Eternia. This big glade is full of peace, and wonder. While dense trees may surround it, it's closer than anything to the ice river, and surrounded by snow. However, it's not cold in this clearing, as the dense trees surrounding it, ward off evil.

There's a sanctuary for all Perma-puppies to roam happily and freely, forever enjoying their eternal puppy hood! That place, is known as the Puppy Pack! Back by mountains that separate it from the Petrified woods, this large field for running and playing has a huge lake in the center - good for both swimming in, and drinking from, for all of the puppies. A deep thicket surrounds the clearing, along with a wide, powerful river that separates it from Moonlight's boundaries, to help keep the puppies that play here forever safe. Any and every perma-puppy is welcome to join their friends! ^^

The Lava Caves are infested with dragons of all shapes and sizes, and are less than pleasant to live with. No wolves rule here - this is all open territory, and while there are a few lone wolves, the most population is made up of dragons, and the Draconis species of wolves. Be careful venturing anywhere near this disasterous, mysterious shadow on the planet.

The mountains - all icy, stone, and lush - are crawling with mysterious creatures known as the reapers. Not much at all is known about these commodities - only that they have the poer to erase minds, and have scythes bound to them. They are never, to rarely seen, and the only threat they pose is to that of the wandering dead.

Hunter

User Image

Timber Wolves

User Image

Pup (Lasts 1-2 months, unless perma)
Playful and bouncy, these pups often stray from their parents' sides. They may think they can take on the world, but keep an eye on them! These michevious, playful little guys are notorious for getting themselves into worlds of trouble. This is the stage where their personalities should really develop, and they may even plot leaving home, but usually won't; they won't survive for too long if they do.
These critters should be learning to hunt from their parents at this stage, and be on to eating meat that isn't pre-digested. The ideal prey are rabbits, mice, and other small-medium mammals. However, a group of pups could take on a young deer or even moose - though accounts have been fatal before.

Adult (Lasts forever)
By now, wolves have either just grown into their adult body, or have had it for a while. No more tripping over over-sized paws, though the new body might cause a little clumsiness of the limbs. Eventually, adults will get used to their brand new bodies. At this point in life, they are ready to leave their families, and go after big game prey, but many choose to stay with their loved ones. Others, go on to start a family of their own.

*More Species coming soon!

Hunter

User Image

Meet the staff!! You WILL be polite to everyone in this post, and treat them with the utmost respect, even if you do not like them. Everyone in this post is a moderator; if they tell you not to do something, or to stop doing something, LISTEN. Usually, the customer is always right. Unless they're defying staff members, then, they're always blacklisted. Your choice. Respect, or get out.

Stalkerchick

User ImageUser ImagePosition: Shop Owner, Full-time Colorist
Name: Stalker, SC, Twitch, Ash, but please no Chick.
Sex: Female~
Hobbies: Drawing, Digital Coloring, Writing, Weightlifting, Archery, Roleplaying, Baking
Likes: Wolves, Crocodiles, Foxes, Squirrels, Bears, Spiders, Anime, Cherry Chip Cookies, Wantons, Jelly Beans, Violence, Videogames, internet, music (metal, rock, some rap, techno), drawing, coloring digitally, HTML/CSS, coding (C#, Java), K-pop/rock/techno.
Dislikes: Snakes, Humans, Selfishness, Drama, Crickets, my tendonitis T.T -hides-

Customs and Breeding Dens
Cert/Uncert Request Thread
Gallery

Sesshy552

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Position: Full-time Colorist, Detective <3
Name: Sesshy, Detective Sesshy, Sess
Sex: Femaleeee :3
Hobbies: Doodling, doodling and more doodling x3
Likes: Doodling? And adorable puppy pictures! -socute-The color green~ And just about anything that I don't like!
Dislikes: My procrastination ; ^; -stabstab- Rude and.. well just plain rude people. They tick me off -.-

-slots link-
-cert link-
-breeding den link-

amanda_eccles

Position: Full-time Colorist
Name: Amanda, Manda, Panda, Manda-Panda
Sex: *looks down shirt* Female, yep. *nods*
Hobbies: Mostly coloring b/c pets on gaia, a little rp here and there, reading, harassing my hubby and son <3
Likes: Wolves, bears..especially pandas, Flowers!, all shades of blue, EVE online, zomg, Reese's cups, tattoos, Harry Potter
Dislikes: Not having enough time to do everything I want to do, anxiety, work

Hunter

User Image

Wolves may be obtained through a number of ways; flatsales, raffles, auctions, games, freebies, and customs, so you can get one in not much time at all, usually. To find out more about a specific method of obtaining wolves, look at their section below.
Be sure to follow all posted rules, and any additionally information posted with the event. Major events will have their own threads.

User Image

.:: Flatsale Rules ::.
- Wait for "GO" in big green letters, posted by the Mule, iSilentShadow.
- Flats are usually always done in speed-style, unless stated otherwise in the FS post.
- When timestamps are used, do not wait for "GO". Once GST (Gaia Standard Time) reaches the posted time, just post!
- First come, first serve, unless it's a flaffle.
- No whining or hassling others if you didn't get the one you want.
- Do NOT discourage others from trying.
- Proxies are allowed, and you may still get one for yourself
- Only one wolf may be bought by you during the first week. After a week is up, go ahead and get another if you like and there are some left.
- Similarly, if you get one as a gift, you cannot buy another for a week.
- Assume puppies grow unless stated otherwise
- USE THE FORM!!!! I don't make these things so you can over-look them.
-On the form, please fill in the subjects/categories UNBOLDED for easier reading.
- Adult, unedited wolves are 5k
- Unedited, Growing puppies are 7k
- Perma, unedited puppies are 3k
- All edited wolves will be posted with a price.
- Aquas wolves are more expensive because they aren't as common as timbers.

[b][color=red][size=18]I WANT ONE OF THOSE SEXY WOLVES!!![/color][/size][/b]
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b] Wolf Name:[/b]
[b] Mate: [/b]
[b] Pack: [/b]
[b]Gender: [/b] (Unless pre-determinded)
[b] Cert Background: [/b]
[b] Infobox Background: [/b]
----------------------------------------------------
[b]Wolf #:[/b]
[b] RP Icons?:[/b] (Yes/No)
[b] Tag?: [/b] (Yes/No) (500g extra)

User Image

.::Raffle Rules::.
- Tickets are 100g Each, unless otherwise stated
- Send LABELED trade to mule, with page number of order!
- Tickets are usually always unlimited; buy as many as you want
- At least 5 tickets must be bought at a time
- Trade is to be sent within 1 hour of posting
- You may buy tickets for yourself, friends, and even staff
- Staff my buy tickets for others, but not themselves
- The host is unable to buy tickets
- Use Flatsale form if you win; post within 48 hours of winning
- No whining
- Do not discourage others from buying
- Post in BIG, BOLD, RED, OBVIOUS FONT!!!!
- Wait for "GO" from mule, unless it says timestamps

[color=red][size=24][b]I would like to buy XXX tickets for Username, Please!![/b][/color][/size]

User Image

Starting bid:
HB:
Auto-buy:

.::Auction Rules::.
- Wait for "GO" before you begin to bid
- If it says time stamps instead, no "GO" will be posted
- Do not discourage others from competing; this includes announcing your funds
- Items may be used at LOWEST MARKETPLACE VALUE of DAY OFFERED
- There is a 10 minute anti-snipe guard on ALL auctions
- Don't whine if you don't win or get outbid
- Same form as flatsales
- Send trade within 48hrs of winning.
- Post in BIG, BOLD, RED, OBVIOUS FONT!!!!

[color=red][size=24][b]I'm bidding XXX (If item, place price in parenthesis next to it) on the Auction for BLANK!![/b][/color][/size]

User Image

.::Game Rules::.
Rules for games vary depending on the game, and the host. These will be posted when the game is posted.
These could include dice/random number games, bingo, triva, and various others.

User Image

There are various combinations of cert and infobox backgrouns, and for an extra 1,000g you can have a picture of your choice put in either, or both, background places: just post a link to it in the form where it asks for a background.

Tags look like this, and come with all the backgrounds the normal, full-sized cert does. Full-sized certs are 500x500 pixels; and that takes up all your signature space, so tags can be useful if you want to show off your wolf in your signature. They are 500g extra. Always. Unless otherwise stated. (Such case is a bribe slot.)

User Image

These are the main background choices.

User Image

These are the infobox choices.

User Image

Hunter

User Image

None of the flatsale wolves tickle your fancy? None of the games interest you? The auction wolf isn't quiet just what you wanted? Well, that's okay! If you'd rather not try your luck at raffles, there are always customs available! A majority of different types are offered, though, depending on complexity, they can run a little pricy. Before doing anything, though, please check out the Forbidden Cosplay list to make sure the one you want is still open, and for an explanation of what "Cosplay" means to Silent Shadows. Do NOT disregard this list; it will result in an immediate strike. You may only order a total of two customs from any colorist per month; no more than this, as to leave customs open for others who want them.

As per our new sisterhood with Duality, customs will be at a discount under certain conditions. The first number is the standard price, the number on the far right would be the discounted price, ignoring edits.
If you are getting a wolf here that you already have on Duality lines, you will get anywhere from 10-25% off. Cosplays do NOT count, so please don't try to get a discount on them.
In order to get the discount, you must prove that your pet is NOT a cosplay, and that you do have them on Duality lines (Posting the cert in the "Reference" category works perfectly!).
Keep in mind that discount prices vary depending on your colorist and the complexity of edits.
At the moment, only amanda_eccles provides discounted prices in Duality. All Silent Shadows colorists provide a discount.

Random/Grabbag customs : 12k | No Discount.
But Silent Shadows, why are random pets so much more expensive than semi-customs?
Easy: Artistic freedom is not a gift - it's something forcing us to be creative. Random customs may possibly end up with complex markings, and even some edits! Some of them may even grow; this is the reason they're so expensive. You dont get to pick ANYTHING having to do with your custom, except for the owner. All other certing information will be posted when you request a cert for your pet. When ordering, make sure that your colorist has open Random slots, and use this form:
[align=center][size=18]Random Custom![/size][/align]
[b]Owner:[/b]

Semi-Customs : 5k Adult and Permas : 7k Growing pups | 25% off (3750, 5250, excluding edits)
You are allowed to pick up to 3 base colors, eye color, and up to two designs for your wolf. For any questions on what patterns are acceptable (i.e. Boots, stars) ask your colorist when you post. You will not be allowed to decide the placing of these markings, unless they are boots, or a skunk stripe, or something with a fixed location. Cheetah spots would count as a simple marking. However, for this type of marking, you may consider Simple Customs instead. However, markings for Semis can be however complex as you want them to be. The works.
[align=center][size=18]Semi-Custom![/size][/align]
[b]Stage:[/b] (Adult, Pup, Perma)
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]3 base colors:[/b]
[b]Designs:[/b]

Simple Customs : 3k Adult and Permas : 5k Growing pups | 25% off (2250, 3750, edits excluded).
Simple customs consist of 1-3 colors with simple markings (similar to semi-custom markings) except you get to pick placing, eye color, pawpads, claws, inner ears, eyes, and any additionally information about the markings. Things like leaves and roses may or may not be counted as simple depending on your colorist; ask when ordering if you are unsure. Additional colors may be anywhere from free to 1k, depeding on your colorist.

[align=center][size=18]Simple Custom![/size][/align]
[b]Stage:[/b] (Adult, Pup, Perma)
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b] Inner Ear:[/b]
[b]Pawpad color:[/b]
[b]Claw Color:[/b]
[b]Markings/Designs:[/b]
[b]Extra Colors?[/b]

Moderate Customs : 7k Adults and Permas : 9k Growing pups | 10% off (6300, 8100, edits excluded.)
These are just the normal, basic custom, with anything and everything you want (line edits and cosplays not included). Instaed of saying basic, moderate sounds like more intelligent of a word, so we will be using that. As many colors as you want, and as complex markings as you want. You decide EVERYTHING, ears to tail.
[size=18][align=center]Moderate Custom![/size][/align]
[b]Stage:[/b]
[b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]Inner Ears:[/b]
[b]Paw-pads:[/b]
[b]Claws:[/b]
[b]Description of Markings/Design:[/b] (Pictures help)

Edited Customs : Prices Vary depending on colorists and edits wanted
This is basically a moderate custom, but with any edits that you may want. It could also be a semi-custom or simple custom, just with edits. Basically just add the edit to the bottom of your form. Grabbags are not eligible for specified edits; do not try and order them. Pricing is as follows:

Tiny edits, including, but not limited to: Jewellry, Collars, Bracelets, Hats/Tiaras/Crowns, Halos -2k
Medium Edits, including, but no limited to: Hair, Different tails, extra tails -5k
Large Edits, including, but not limited to: Swords, Weapons, Clothes (Fully), Wings (any) -7k

[b]Type of Edit:[/b] (Tiny, Medium, Large)
[b]Description:[/b] (Pictures help)
[b]Link to certed wolf:[/b] (Only for after-purchase or non-custom wolves)

Discounts for wolves may vary depending on edit complexity and per colorist.

Any of your non-custom wolves may be equipped with items as well - ask a colorist for their quote on it, and post the request from in their certing thread. Please use one edit form for EACH edit desired. If you'd like 3 edits, use 3 different forms.

Bribe Slots : Prices Vary Depending on Colorist and Order | No discount.
Cosplays may only be obtained through bribe slots or pet/art trades. Pet Cosplays, however (Cosplays of a pet you have in another shop) do not need a bribe slot to be obtained, since they are less well known than anime and book cosplays.

Bribes can be gold bribes or items, that usually start around 20k, and will get you whatever you want, up to moderate customs. You still have to pay for LA edits, unless it's a high-priced item bribe (high > 50k ).

Use the normal form for the type of custom you want, but put "Bribe for ____" in front of the title for it.

Pet and Art trades vary per colorist - check their threads for more details on these.

Bribes and Pet/Art trades ALWAYS take priority over other slots.

Gift Cards
User Image

Giftcards always look like this, and never expire. Each card can only be used once; if all of the balance has not been used at one time, a new giftcard will be issued with the remaining amount. Do NOT save these to your own server; if the URLs don't match, they are NOT valid. You may buy one for yourself, or for friends. They may also be issued as prizes for games or appreciation for those that helped do something with the shop but are not staff. Post in any colorist's thread to order one.
[size=16][color=red]I'd like a Gift Card![/color][/size]
Whom for:
Value:

Hunter

User Image

YOU MUST ROLEPLAY IN ORDER TO BREED!!

0.) I can't believe I have to put this here. BOTH parent owners must consent and be aware of the breeding. Don't make me start asking for screenshots of PMs. Punishment, if ignored, is blacklisting. Yes, really. I'm not screwing around with this.
1.) The traits of other species, and wings (If you choose to get LineEdited pups) CAN be passed down into next generations; even that of Perma-Pups. Perma pups ARE able to have children that are NOT perma. This being said, Perma pups are able to breed.
2.) If you do not specify a colorist, or up to two colorists, you don't get to choose who does any of your pups pups.
3.) A littler is composed of 3 puppies. You may purchase up to three additional pups for 3k each, if the litter is unedited. If the litter is edited, extra pups are 5k per pup.
4.) If you have a breeding pair of Perma-pups, or a normal wolf with a perma, you may still breed; but you HAVE TO get WRITTEN APPROVAL (in an image) from Stalker, Dark, or any other god/dess owner, and submit it with your form. Stalker requires RPing the puppy agreement out.
5.) Aquas, Draconis, and Serpenti wolves are all allowed to breed with one another and with Timber wolves and Perma wolves. Only if perma is a written image required.
6.) Homosexual and bisexual wolves ARE allowed to have puppies. Again, however, a written image must be provided with your form, with a link to the proof of RP done.
7.) All forms must be submitted with a link to the RP that lead to the breeding; even if it's only an ONS (One Night Stand).
8.) In the event that a God/dess must intervene in RPs, the God/dess intervention must be RPed out.
9.) The price for a standard, unedited litter is 8k. Edited litters start at 10k. Please keep in mind each litter has 3 puppies, and up to three more can be purchased at 3 and 5k respectively.
10.) Draconis, Serpenti, and Aquas wolves may breed at the edited price only.
10.) Post the following form in Colorists' breeding den threads, located in the guild.
11.) Just because RP is required for every breeding, doesn't mean that ONS's are not allowed. You just have to RP out the setting and how one wolf is seduced by another. By no means do wolves have to stay with the one they mated with.
12.) You may give away your pups to WHOEVER you want. You can even have an event to give them away. The one rule with this, is that you MAY NOT make a profit off of them. They are won, with no gain to you (i.e. You may NOT hold an avi art contest), or given as gifts to others. If you don't know what to do with a pup, you can give him or her back to the shop and we'll redistribute the little dear <33
13.) But Stalker! I only want one pup, that has no siblings!
That's okay too! Please mention this on your form, and talk with your colorist about it to arrange a price! Prices will usually be the same as a semi-custom, or between 3 and 5k <33
14.) We use a punnet square system, for those that are curious. It's listed on the OL what your wolf's punnet ID is. If it is not, assume it is TT for Timbers, AA for Aquas, DD for Draconis, Etc. T (timber) is the most dominant trait, and Perma is the most recessive.
Only newer wolves will have Punnet IDs, and there will be TWO of them. One for species, and one for Perma. Perma is recessive.

[align=center][IMG]http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww82/silentshadowsstore/Banners/BreedForm.png[/IMG][/align]
[align=center][b]Colorist Chosen:[/b] (Up to two)
[b]Link to Mommy:[/b]
[b]Mommy Punnet IDs:[/b] (Species ID), (Perma ID)
[b]Link to Daddy:[/b]
[b]Daddy Punnet IDs:[/b] (Species ID), (Perma ID)
[b]Link to RP connecting them and/or granting permissions:[/b]
[b]Link to Permissions Image:[/b] (Leave blank if not applicable)
[b]Edited?:[/b] (Keep in mind that edits will be based off of the parent's edits)
[b]Extra puppies?:[/b] (How many? You can have up to 3)
[b]Special Traits of Parents desired to pass on?[/b][/align]

Hunter

User Image

.:: Roleplay Rules ::.
User Image
1.) If you are roleplaying in the guild, do NOT use txt tlk, or ** -- for actions. Roleplay as if you were writing a story for that character.
2.) Do NOT God-mod. If the staff sees any of it, your post will be deleted and you will receive a warning.
3.) Do NOT kill the other person's pet, or seriously injure them, without getting owner and staff approval first. You BOTH must post that you agree to the incident concerning your wolf somewhere in the RP, and PROOF of the PM Stalkerchick sent you allowing you to do so. She will even give you a nice little image, to make sure people aren't faking approval.
4.) Do not use one-liners. They're hard to respond to. One can only comfortably give a reply as long as what they're responding to, theoretically. Give your RP buddy somethin' to work with! Provide enough information for us to form a good reply.
5.) Don't make your posts nearly impossibly to reply to. Be clear, and let there still be something that could be said.

Hunter

User Image

If you would like to affiliate, please send a PM message to the Mule, iSilentShadow with your banner. We only accept banners/buttons size 200 x 40 pixels.

[b]Banner:[/b]
[b]Code:[/b]
[b][X] I have added one of your shop buttons to my thread.[/b]

Links In
Take whichever tickles your fancy. Feel free to make us some new ones, too <3

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/silent-shadows-reopening-event-soon-no-posting/t.62703325_1/#11][img]http://i39.tinypic.com/10dd1s8.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/silent-shadows-reopening-event-soon-no-posting/t.62703325_1/#11][IMG]http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww82/silentshadowsstore/Banner.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/silent-shadows-reopening-event-soon-no-posting/t.62703325_1/#11][IMG]http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww82/silentshadowsstore/Button.png[/IMG][/url]

Links Out

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hunter

User Image

We have a three-strikes system here at Silent Shadows. After three strikes, you can be saying hello to the blacklist FOR GOOD.
1st Strike: You have been warned by someone from the staff three times for either bad behavior, breaking the rules (both thread and RP), or asking too many questions that could be directly quoted with something from the first page. This strike is your last warning before punishment. It is important to read EVERYTHING on the first page, and consult it should you have a question. Yes, we may work here; but the rules are written down, so that we don't have to repeat them all the time.
2nd Strike: One more repeat offense of any of the things listed above will put on on the greylist for a period of two weeks. You may post, but you're on thin ice. You may not participate in events or order customs. If during this period you break any rules or violate the terms of greylisting, you'll get your third strike. If you go through both weeks without breaking rules, you will be brought back down to one strike again.
3rd Strike: You are blacklisted. There is no way to get off of the blacklist once you are on it. You may attempt a negotiation with one of the colorists, but be very careful about doing so, as it could backfire.

User Image

If you're here, that means we love you and that you're a regular =3
So congratulations and thank you for sticking with the shop ^___^

Zolis
Bitter Magic
Sollicitat Luna Mare
Katsura Zanshin
Celtic_Enya (Seiphira) - Being so kind, polite, and such an avid RPer
Shii Song - Being kind, polite, and quite the Avid RPer
Bluedemonwolf
Chibi_kokoro143 (Who has a 10k gift card)

User Image

If you're here, you're on very, very thin ice. You're up to your second strike, which is very dangerous for you for two weeks.

No one! 4laugh Let's try and keep it that way =3

User Image

If you are here, you're not welcome in this shop EVER AGAIN! We don't want to see your ugly face around here no more!
And pay attention to these reasons. We're really not ******** around here.

TheLoserFromUser - Trolling >[
Queen Sabrina - Breeding with another owner's wolf behind that owner's back.

Hunter

User Image

Lines & Shading/Highlighting: Healer Fervens
Banners: Stalkerchick
Map: sesshy552
Buttons: Dark Wolf's Moon
Story: Healer Fervens, Stalkerchick, Dark Wolf's Moon
Cert: Healer Fervens
Shop Owner: Stalkerchick

heart heart heart

Disclaimer
All Balto, Balto 2, and Balto 3 Characters and designs are copyright to Universal Studios and all other respective owners. We own nothing, except for our line-art and coloring on said lineart and artwork. NOTHING from the Balto francise is ours.

Hunter

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces