Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ladykiller

Oh goodness, I want to see HOME so much! It looks like such a cute movie. heart

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Poor Joey isn't gonna have any easier a time of it after Lily Rose eats a firestone. emotion_awesome

Kyrieko's Queen

Rampaging Bear

Yaaaay ORP! Jorge is currently biding her time ninja Unless someone comes up to her baha

Romantic Man-Lover

anyone's free to rp with Mako, if they'd like. He's not all sunshine and rainbows, but the offers there.

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
Um, I hate to ruin anyone's RP, but should a Ralts be able to talk to humans? ^^;;

Ladykiller

There was an episode where a Ralts used telepathy to speak. o v o

EDIT :: But! It was one instance, so if it is fair to lessen her talking, I don't mind. 3nodding

Spoopy Werewolf

Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Also...any spriters out there? ninja
*stares at the camara like in The Office* |:

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
But it seems like that happened only with that specific Ralts, and only with one person, right? Sorry to be so nitpicky....

Ladykiller

I'll run it by Qix, but I do recall him doing something similar, so I'm not sure. O:

Adorable Trickster

I believe the rule was that pokemon can communicate telepathically if they have a psychic ability, but no pokemon is able to speak the human language like Team Rocket's meowth.

/goes to find the exact ruling

Front Page of Extra, RP Rules Section
Psychic trainers must be approved before RPing (PM mule). Try to keep telepathic communications to a minimum.
If the Pokemon does not have a psychic ability, they will not be allowed to communicate telepathically!

The only thing I can thing of that would be in question is how much communication is allowed before it surpasses 'minimum', which is a fairly arbitrary value. I can, however, say that I personally have no qualms with a telepathic pokemon using telepathy, and given Lenore's story [Meph in paticular], it would be highly hypocritical of me to do so. xD

EDIT: I also don't know whether or not the line separating the two rules means that the 'minimum telepathic conversation' part only applies to psychic humans. xD It occurs to me that one is potentially more game breaking than the other, you know?

Ladykiller

Ah, true, true. O: Still, I realize how free I've been having her speech be, so I'll leave communication to be between Magnolia and Asphodel, but to other trainers, it'd simply be Pokespeech. :3

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Neko_no_Yami
Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Also...any spriters out there? ninja
*stares at the camara like in The Office* |:
*me shoves growlithe Lily Rose at Neko while looking hopeful* emotion_kirakira

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Huh. Would it be...permissable to have Rei communicate with Shina at all? I can't see her even wanting to talk to other humans, but she'd not mind, oh, insisting on her favorite flavors of berries being planted in the gym. XD I recall there used to be another Espeon who was paired with a trainer and had a psychic connection to act as that trainer's eyes, back during the Jirachi event....

Adorable Trickster

I'd say that would be fine? Like I mentioned, basically the only thing that is questionable is what pertains to minimum or not. In my case, I have Lenore's pokemon talk to her, but hardly anyone else. :3

Ladykiller

I'm sure small messages here or there is fine? I mean, her ability isn't really prevalent in role-play since I don't play her parent, but Petal the Espeon can always feel Magnolia's mother's heartbeat because of their strong psychic connection. That's the limit of her psychic bond, though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff