Welcome to Gaia! ::

I hope I tagged everyone correctly, but just in case: The ORP for the mini arpee event is here. :3

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Yayy this is exciting!

Ladykiller

To be fair, you're absolutely right in that regard, Qix, because I did receive my midterm grades back and passed.

But it is something else, something I just can't put my finger on... Though the meta's gonna be great, I know it. emotion_kirakira

METAAAAAA.

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Posted in the RP!

To anyone else joining it, especially people with pokemon: Anyone want to RP with Shaun? He's always looking to photograph pokemon, but he's friendly and would be happy just to talk to people as well. He's also riding on a big tree-dinosaur, so he's pretty noticeable. smile

Ladykiller

If Shaun would happen to recognize Magnolia again, Mew, sure. c: I have to leave for my next class in an hour or so, but I could probably work some replies in. Asphodel is pretty annoying chatty, so she'd probably be up for interaction as well, haha.

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
mewrose
Posted in the RP!

To anyone else joining it, especially people with pokemon: Anyone want to RP with Shaun? He's always looking to photograph pokemon, but he's friendly and would be happy just to talk to people as well. He's also riding on a big tree-dinosaur, so he's pretty noticeable. smile

Requesting permission to have the CV recessive growlithe Lily Rose try to hide behind your tropius's legs while playing 'run away from the trainer' with Joey!

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Also...any spriters out there? ninja

Ladykiller

Heading to class now; see everyone later! Nana out. /poof

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Nanashi Kage Enjeru
mewrose
Posted in the RP!

Requesting permission to have the CV recessive growlithe Lily Rose try to hide behind your tropius's legs while playing 'run away from the trainer' with Joey!

Permission granted! I may not respond right away, I'm about to go hang out with friends.
I will write later tonight, i have to cram for a test at 7 sad

Adorable Trickster

Good luck! :3

Ladykiller

Good luck, Des!

metametametametameta
It seems quote notifications aren't working, but I'll try and keep up with any posts that address my character. n_n

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
I'm off to work so I won't be able to start the rp now, when I get home.

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Guess who's going to see "HOME" at 7:00 p.m. today? -big grin-

Also, love these LGbT, and trans support flags. They're awesome <3.

Straye's Fangirl

Devoted Cultist

@Oreo: Oh my gosh that movie looks amazing! I work at a theatre and I'm desperately hoping I get a text from one of our managers that they're showing it one of these nights, so I don't have to wait until Monday to see it. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff