*flops and waits*
sorry for the wait. He is there now and standing still xD

It takes so long to do this on ipad.

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Eh, too many posts to read now. Sleep is very needed. RP in the morning.

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
FrostyPeaches
sorry for the wait. He is there now and standing still xD

It takes so long to do this on ipad.

I hate typing out replies on an ipad! well, tag!

Aria Starstone's Significant Otter

Naughty Kitten

-hops in, sprinkling love all around-

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
Thank you, Ryuu and thanks again MewRose ^^

I was wondering if I could switch the pokemon I brought for the meta RP- apart from my charizard, my lapras was the only pokemon my trainer has and she's going to be as useful as only one shoe in the grasslands.

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Nanashi Kage Enjeru

I hate typing out replies on an ipad! well, tag!
ahaha yeah it is a hassle but i use it while lying in bed. It's almost sleeptime for me. or else i would be on the computer making replies. tag back biggrin
Ah, I had such a busy day and just got home to 3 pages of rp, am I too late? XD

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
bluedestroyer711
Ah, I had such a busy day and just got home to 3 pages of rp, am I too late? XD
i doubt that you are late. come join. i think all the shop regulars would be happy to have you in t here anyway. :D

Edit: -@Nanashi
Will reply tomorrow now. I'm falling asleep.

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
Okay, I'd really like to reply to the rp because I've missed three pages while I was at work, so I'm going to reply and I can edit it later if necessary.

Blazing Battler

*late to the party due to connectivity problems* What is defined as "telepathic ability", though? What are the rules? I think I have a flawed understanding of them. *brow furrow*

since this turned into a long ramble, I'll spoiler it. ^^'

If I recall right, Lucario and Zoroark were specifically excluded in the past, despite being used as speakers for metaplot purposes, and haveing at least one(or more in zoroark's case, if human speech not clearly telepathic is included) anime/game/ect examples of human language communication, but Duskull doesn't, does it? Ralts' hidden ability -is- called Telepathy(which allows it to avoid friendly fire), but aside from the one anime instance, there isn't another example for it, either. . . I wonder, how much of there only being one of a lot of species showing the ability is that none of the others felt like it, rather than lack of ability? XD

If there needs to be at least two pokemon of a species that have shown the ability to communicate in human language in the show only, (movies, games, ect excluded), what species can? Just... Lapras and ...possibly Mewtwo? Though I know bulbapedia's list is incomplete, so there might be more, since I recall this unlisted episode: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/EP232 )

No offense is intended! I'm not overly familiar with what Meph's done or the later seasons of the anime, I'm just going off bulbapedia.

Actually, didn't it used to say that psychic communications were only for a Psychic trainer and their (also psychically inclined) pokemon, and Psychic trainers had to have prior approval?

Pondering this made me realize that Zoroark's Ilusion is essentially a form of telepathic manipulation, though it doesn't seem to have other psychic abilities. It makes you -think- it's transformed. It probably can't technically make the calls of the species it transforms into (including humans), but it can make you think it it's doing it flawlessly. Which made me wonder if you recorded video/audio of a transformed Zoroark, would it record it's true form/sound? I find this highly amusing! Spookymoviepremisftw XD Pokemon logic probably lets the illusion form be recorded though, but whatever, still a cool AU XD

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
I am so glad I just have a fire type and a water type- THOUGH LAPRAS HAD PSYCHIC AND TELEPATHY FOR THAT ONE EPISODE OF SEASON 1- Favourite episode. My Lapras doesn't know Psychic (just Sheer Cold, Blizzard, Hydro Pump, and Perish Song), so we are still good.

RockerWolfie1616's Secret Admirer

Dainty Dreamer

*works on making avi's on gaia for her characters now that tektek has been taken down*

Spoopy Werewolf

i love seeing so many people around with green avatars! it makes me feel like i'm with my people! :3
*gets on an even greener avi*

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Good morning, everyone! Now I'll catch up on the meta! smile

Ladykiller

Morning, Mew!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items