• Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Snowbelle Thundara
mewrose
Snowbelle Thundara
Ryuukishin
Snowbelle Thundara

Here you go! <3 Just let me know when you have it so I can delete it from my Dropbox. >v< Thank you!

Got it thanks!!

now if I could figure out how to get that custom shiny Umbreon cert I got from Namir YEARS ago that I accidentally deleted...that'd be great. sweatdrop
Looking through the old Namir files on my computer, I made a female shiny Umbreon with a red bandana around her neck. Is that one yours?

Yeah, that's her. I just realized her 'newer' cert says "Shiny Espeon" on it *laughs* I found her cert in my PB
Glad you found her! Need the uncert?

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
mewrose
Snowbelle Thundara
mewrose
Snowbelle Thundara
Ryuukishin
Snowbelle Thundara

Here you go! <3 Just let me know when you have it so I can delete it from my Dropbox. >v< Thank you!

Got it thanks!!

now if I could figure out how to get that custom shiny Umbreon cert I got from Namir YEARS ago that I accidentally deleted...that'd be great. sweatdrop
Looking through the old Namir files on my computer, I made a female shiny Umbreon with a red bandana around her neck. Is that one yours?

Yeah, that's her. I just realized her 'newer' cert says "Shiny Espeon" on it *laughs* I found her cert in my PB
Glad you found her! Need the uncert?

That would be awesome, thanks

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Snowbelle Thundara

That would be awesome, thanks

Here ya go!

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Thanks Mew!!
thanks Emal X3
It was one of my very first 'customs' back shortly after I got into the BC shops

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
You're welcome! You are fortunate that I keep the files of every B/C pet I've ever colored, even for shops that are long dead. smile

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
totally
I just deleted all the ones I did for Geneon years ago and Ska just brought back Geneon the last month or two

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
WOO found my shiny growlithe! No idea what to call him. Lellow? IDK. Funny how mindless tedium is so appealing if you're not doing too great.

Next! Possibly snorunt because red eyed glalie is boss. Or lapras because lapras is best. Actually, might bash my head against the battle tree a while. I suck at the battle tree. So hard.

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Emalthya
Hey Em! A friend of mine will be interning in Sydney, Australia in a few months (starting around December or January and lasting probably 3 months), and she could use help figuring out housing. She's looking for advice on that, so any insight you could offer into the housing market in Sydney would be welcome.

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
mewrose
Emalthya
Hey Em! A friend of mine will be interning in Sydney, Australia in a few months (starting around December or January and lasting probably 3 months), and she could use help figuring out housing. She's looking for advice on that, so any insight you could offer into the housing market in Sydney would be welcome.

Hi that's really nice ^^

I don't live in New South Wales. Unfortunately, the reason is that it is so expensive. Everything in Sydney is expensive. Honestly, the only option for her is to look into share housing, especially for short term. Depending on what she's doing in Sydney, I would suggest for her to live as far out as possible in a place near a train line. Unlike where I live, trains are extremely efficient in Sydney. Don't be scared by 'bad suburbs' in Sydney, honestly, it's not that bad if you're out of the city proper.

If she has any religious affiliation, I would say check with them for help. Sydney's not the place I would personally want to try finding short term accommodation in. I wish your friend the very very best of luck and warn her that Vegemite is delicious, but you put a very very thin spread of it- DO NOT let an Australian do it for you, that's how we prank people.

Drop bears are not real. Sydney funnel web spiders are real, they're deadly, don't try and squash them, that's when they get you, try and trap them; the hospitals are running low on funnel-web spider venom for medicines.

Don't worry about getting our currency wet, it's fine.

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Emalthya

Hi that's really nice ^^

I don't live in New South Wales. Unfortunately, the reason is that it is so expensive. Everything in Sydney is expensive. Honestly, the only option for her is to look into share housing, especially for short term. Depending on what she's doing in Sydney, I would suggest for her to live as far out as possible in a place near a train line. Unlike where I live, trains are extremely efficient in Sydney. Don't be scared by 'bad suburbs' in Sydney, honestly, it's not that bad if you're out of the city proper.

If she has any religious affiliation, I would say check with them for help. Sydney's not the place I would personally want to try finding short term accommodation in. I wish your friend the very very best of luck and warn her that Vegemite is delicious, but you put a very very thin spread of it- DO NOT let an Australian do it for you, that's how we prank people.

Drop bears are not real. Sydney funnel web spiders are real, they're deadly, don't try and squash them, that's when they get you, try and trap them; the hospitals are running low on funnel-web spider venom for medicines.

Thanks, Em! My friend says that is very informative. smile

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
mewrose
Emalthya

Hi that's really nice ^^

Thanks, Em! My friend says that is very informative. smile

I wish I had better news. Also, interesting bonus fact, people who live in Sydney are called Sydneysiders.

Because my people make no sense.

I had to explain that there is a public attraction on right now in my city called The Ekka and that 'Ekka' is actually short for 'Exhibition' to somebody this week. It's like a huge amusement park/animal show/country fair. Every other state calls it something normal. Except Queensland.

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Emalthya

I wish I had better news. Also, interesting bonus fact, people who live in Sydney are called Sydneysiders.

I had to explain that there is a public attraction on right now in my city called The Ekka and that 'Ekka' is actually short for 'Exhibition' to somebody this week. It's like a huge amusement park/animal show/country fair. Every other state calls it something normal. Except Queensland.

It sounds like a fun event, whatever you call it!

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
mewrose
Emalthya

It sounds like a fun event, whatever you call it!

I didn't go- too expensive. But someone brought me back the Pokemon Showbag and I have pokemon stamps now and the one I stuck on my hand is only just washed off. I couldn't tell you if the five stamps I put on my mum have come off. The imprint didn't go on right the first four times.

Em: ...good news... you now look like you have measles?

Showabgs=good times.

Unless you had to go get them yourself. Because... people...

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
DO YOU THINK WE'LL GET TO WALK WITH OUR POKEMON AGAIN?

The rockruff was following in the new ad for Ultra- do you think it's just that rockruff? Or maybe... can... can I be followed around by my charizard again? *Sobs cutely, then grossly*

I mean, when I fully evolved myself for the first time in Mystery Dungeon, I ran around the town as a charizard screaming 'LOOK HOW BIG AND SCARY I AM!'

Charizards just walking around town make me ugly laugh...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff