Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Blinded By Silence

Hey Blinded, if Cécile has any trouble rolling through the grasses, he could follow in Salvo's wake. He's big enough that he'll be stomping the grass flat as he goes. smile

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
mewrose
Blinded By Silence

Hey Blinded, if Cécile has any trouble rolling through the grasses, he could follow in Salvo's wake. He's big enough that he'll be stomping the grass flat as he goes. smile

That sounds like a great idea, thank you. ^ ^
Got called away right as I posted it, but the second pokemon of the event has appeared. :3

Ladykiller

Good luck to those trying for the Bellsprouts!

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Sorry I've been gone these last two days, been busy as a beedrill. How's everyone? :>

I forgot how shy I was entering open rpies ;o;. -stares at the posts-.

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Oreo Dreamer
Sorry I've been gone these last two days, been busy as a beedrill. How's everyone? :>

I forgot how shy I was entering open rpies ;o;. -stares at the posts-.

If talking to the group at large is intimidating, you can make it more manageable by finding one or two people to RP with and just focusing on them. smile

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
So.....anyone know where the lines for the evos of the sprouts are?

Ladykiller

@Nashi: You can find it on the newer Pokedex list: [x].
Uh. xD On my computer, not being posted in the pokedex because they were secret right up until like two hours ago. I -probably- should have uploaded them sekritly, but I forgot, sorry. xD I guess I'll go do that.

Or I can just forget that I uploaded them and made them non-sekrit a while ago, whoops. xD

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
omg, need oshwott now. XD

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
...Joey is a weenie. He's convinced Victrebell would eat him.

RockerWolfie1616's Secret Admirer

Dainty Dreamer

@Nanashi - At least he's not afraid of the responsibility of using Poison Powder/Sleep Powder/Stun Spore XD *pokes Rhei*
I like how the bellsprouts look slightly different from each other... not sure if I should risk it for the biscuit.

Ladykiller

If you're simply trying to get a Pokemon, if it is always good to try for anything available. c: You may find yourself liking a Pokemon you thought you disliked if you catch it and form a good character for it, like with me and Bibarel. xD;;
Funnily enough, I was never super huge on Duskull, even when I customed it, but Meph is now my favorite pokemon character. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff