Welcome to Gaia! ::

Onirama's Love Of My Life

Desirable Rogue

User Image
                                ⓔⓛⓐⓨ ⓐⓒⓗⓐⓛ
                                With courage as my light

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

So that was what a boyfriend was? A boyfriend was your best friend you loved a lot? She looked to Teepo at the mans discretion of a boyfriend, well Teepo was her best friend, and if he left she would be really, really sad, and lonely. She wasn't really sure what Love was, she knew her mommy loved her daddy and she loved her mommy and daddy, and her brothers and sister was that the kind of love he was meaning? She cared a lot about Teepo that's for sure, was that Love? " Kissing? " She asked curiously looking back to the man. " What dose kissing mean?" She knew what a kiss was, she saw all the grown ups do it all the time. her mommy, her daddy, her uncle Remy her aunty Rayne and everyone else. " My daddy told me it was something only mommy's and daddy's do, but why?" heck if this guy was willing to answer her question no one else was willing to answer she was going to ask as many as she could.

She was about to answer his question about art,When he pulled the jerky from his pouch, the ball in her bag began to glow brightly, this time the shine able to bee seen from the opening of the bag. If she had been in her true form her ears would have perked up. " huh?" She opened the bag and pulled out the bright blood orb crystal with in, staring at it wide eyed. It had never done that before. " What's wrong?" She asked the orb but nothing came back. aside from the blood with in swirling around.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

I will fly on my fathers wings,
                                I will do great things, on my fathers wings.

✿ ❀ ❁

Newbie Noob

User ImageUser Image
╔════════════════════════════╗
"“I seldom end up where I wanted to go..."
╚════════════════════════════╝

Teepo nods a little bit “If you want to not a lot of people around here know about it it's far away after all” it did not really bother him to ancer questions about back home after all It had been a long time seance he had been there but that was not a bad thing there were a lot going on back home and he still had yet to find his brother on the question of if they enjoyed art he blinked a little bit “I like it..” heck he drew also but the man did not ask about that

╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
"but almost always end up where I need to be...."
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝

Militant Shapeshifter

User Image
Galamonaro Adems
Professionally peculiar.

"All artists have their tools."

"The painter: his brush, canvas, and paints."
"The writer: His blanks, ink, and quill."

"Mommies and Daddies do it because they love each other very very much, in fact they often love each other more than a girlfriend loves a boyfriend. But mommies and daddies aren't the only people who kiss each other. Boyfriends and girlfriends are allowed to kiss each other too." He explained pleased by Pelay's inquisitiveness. Being curious was a traite found in all great mages. That meant that Pelay held promise.

Teepo agreed to share information about his homeland which made Galamonaro's smile broaden. "It's good to hear your willing to share, more so that you like Art. Art is culture an interest in art is an interest in culture. With all that has been happening it is important for the young ones to remember and create the art that preserves our culture." He said cheerfully. "How about-" He stopped mid-sentence when a red glow from Pelay's bag. The girl pulled out a gem, red in colour like blood. Galamonaro recognized the strange orb. "What, are you doing with a blood crystal?" He asked all interest in the topic of art lost as he gazed down at the strange orb.

OOC: If I were Pelay's parent I think I would have killed Galamonaro for this. Hope it was ok for him to recognize it. I figured he might have come across them in research since he's a necromancer. I kinda struck me as appropriate.

"I too am an artist.
Necromancy is my brush and quill.
The forces of life and death my paints and ink.
The world is my canvas, waiting to be made beautiful with the stroke of my brush sheathed in the paints.
Waiting, to tell my story as the quill scratches the ink into place.

Stece
Wiccan Nathair Sgiathatch

Desirable Rogue

User Image
                                ⓔⓛⓐⓨ ⓐⓒⓗⓐⓛ
                                With courage as my light

Ooooo so that's what a kiss meant, so, did that mean if Teepo was her boyfriend that she could kiss him too? hmmm. Why didn't her family tell her any of this? Every time she asked they always changed the subject. Now she was getting all her information from some stranger, how wrong was that?

At the moment though, kissing, crushes' and dating were not the important stuff, what was important was the crystal that was glowing in her hands. She leaned down and put her ear and the orb seeing if she could heard inside. She was a neko after all her hearing was far better than that of normal people. She almost didn't hear Gals question because she was concentrating so hard in hopes to know what was going on." Huh?" She looked up to the pale male in front of her." Oh, it's mine, someone very important to me lives in here." She said holding out the orb for him to get a better look. " But, he's has never made this kind of thing happened before. I think he might be hungry." She said looking down to the orb, that was the only thing she could think of. It had been a while since he had eaten, and was probably starving gluttony ran thick on his veins. Taking her eyes from the orb she looked around, she couldn't feed him here, he would kill everyone. Then daddy would be very, very mad. But were was a place she could let him go and feed with out him hurting people?..... which was also impossible, after all he was a cannibal and people were his primary source of foo.

✿ ❀ ❁

Militant Shapeshifter

User Image
Galamonaro Adems
Professionally peculiar.

Someone is trapped in there. That's no small feat. I better be careful around this lot. Galamonaro thought to himself as he observed the brightly glowing crystal. "Well, better let him out then. Otherwise he'll starve." He said having a suspicion of his own about what the person inside the crystal ate. It only started to glow after he brought out the jerky made of angel flesh.

He held the jerky down towards the crystal to see if it reacted further. "I've got tons of this jerky, I'd be happy to share my rations if he wants any." He said warmly to Pelay waiting to see how things turn out.

OOC: Heh heh. Galamonaro: *throws Maturity* Pelay: *deflects with childhood innocence.* XD

"I too am an artist.
The world is my canvas, waiting to be made beautiful with the stroke of my brush sheathed in the paints.

Stece

Militant Shapeshifter

User Image
Mokk Gnarl
An ork

"It is not ork way."

"They said I couldn't be trusted with a weapon. So they put me in manual labour. I hauled boxes on one ship, and then hauled boxes on a different ship. It was like that everyday." Mokk said as he sat down by the water. He didn't dive in right away for fear of tainting the pool with blood. Then Rei disappeared into the cave no doubt to get some supplies. Mokk laid back on the little shore of the pool and began to think.

Different world. Different rules. I'm not a slave, but I'm not home. Freedom without home to return to is no different from imprisonment. Feh a depressing thought. I will make this my home. I am ork, I am strong. Ork will survive, for such is ork way. He snerked at the thought. The one time he was glad for Ork way came after he had been ridiculed in his tribe, after he left the home to which he was born, after he had been beaten and enslaved, after he had broken free of that slavery into a new and unknown world. It was ironic, that the thing that had been the source of misery for years became a source of solace that staved off the looming threat of depression. A smile creased Mokk's scarred face as he stared up at the sky. "For once, I can count on ork way for something." He muttered to himself.

"But who gives a damn?"

Wiccan Nathair Sgiathach

Desirable Rogue

User Image
                                ⓔⓛⓐⓨ ⓐⓒⓗⓐⓛ
                                With courage as my light

Just like he suspected when he brought the jerky closer to the orb the orb grew brighter. Pelay went wide eyes and pulled the orb away from him shaking her head fast. " Uhtuh. I can't, it's not safe." She looked to the orb and frowned. " He doesn't eat regular people food." The one in the orbs tastes were a lot different then most cannibals, he liked his food kicking a screaming. He liked the blood pumping, he loved eating them while they were still alive.

✿ ❀ ❁

Militant Shapeshifter

User Image
Galamonaro Adems
Professionally peculiar.

Galamomonaro cocked an eyebrow at the little girl. He figured that whoever was in the stone was likely a cannible. He chuckled at Pelay's reaction to him holding up the meat. Oh yeah, definately a cannible. Or at least something that eats angels.

"Hey what are you doing?" "Stormy please keep him better occupied." A withered hand clasped the man's shoulder, in a manner that was apparently painful as the servant cringed under the grip. "It's ok Pelay, I have a feeling your trapped soul and I have something in common." he said plucking a few more scraps of deamon and angel jerky from the pouch. "Does he like dried meats or...is he more savage?" The last option was stated glancing over at the skirming servant. "Stormy, directions?" "I am informed Master Galamonaro." Gal nodded and turned back to Pelay and Teepo. "regardless, let him out. let us meet this pressiouse friend." He said with a smile.

OOC:

"I too am an artist.

Stece

Desirable Rogue

User Image

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

☠☠Somebody help me,
☠☠Through this nightmare.
☠☠Come crashing in,
☠☠Pierce right through me.
☠☠I find it kind of funny,
☠☠The dreams in which i am Dying.
☠☠Are the Best I ever had.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
Enjoy the Silance....

Pelay bit her lip, and looked from the man to the orb. " B, but." She didn't want to let him out, it was scary when he was out and someone always died. She had a lot of peoples death on her hands already, she was only a child and she already has bloody stained hand. She didn't want more, but, her brother needed to eat just like everyone else. She looked from the man to the other two men not too far away. She really had no choice, if she didn't do it he would starve, and she loved her big brother more than anything, just like she loved her mommy and other family members. She held the orb in front of her. " I'm sorry." She stated quietly almost as if she was praying. " Teepo, stay behind me ok." her big brother would go after anyone and everyone that was in front of her or next to her. Behind her was the safest place.

She looked back to the orb. " Big brother, it's time to eat." with that said she gently tossed the orb. the orb rolled a little and rolled down the stairs making a small clanking noise as it did, but there was never a scratch or scratch on the orb. When the ball rolled to a stop it seemed as if nothing was going to happen until a large metal claw show out from the orb and slammed down onto the ground, and pulled back making divits in the ground from the claws. then there was another. doing the same. A loud high pitches yawol/ screetch erupted from the orb making Pelay had to hold her ears as the creature clawed it's way from the orb.

Once the creature was out of the orb it purred, it's golden colored feral eyes scanned the area around as it sniffed. It didn't take long before the creature found what he wanted. He yowled again taking off on all fours racing right to the servant that was in the grasp of the man in the cloak. The servant screamed and wrenched himself from the cloaked mans hold before taking off running. But that did nothing to denture the one from the orb.

He raced right toward the cloaked male then jumped , jumping on op the cart then leaping off passed the male and after the servant he once more took another leap using the wall of the house as leverage then the fountain and before the man could get back to the steps of the house the being in from the orb caught him, knocking him to the ground.

the high pitched scream of pure terror and pain made little Pelay wince, then look away. " I'm sorry." She whimpered keeping her eyes closed as her bight brother tore into the body of the servant and began to feed while he was still alive.

Militant Shapeshifter

User Image
Galamonaro Adems
Professionally peculiar.

Galamonaro watched with a judicious eye as Chess sprouted forth and after scouting the area for a moment Zero'd in on the door servant who seemed all to aware of what was about too happen. As Chess began to Charge the servant wrenched himself free and Stormy stepped to one side, the cloaked man gave a rasping chuckle as Chess chased after the servant.

Stormy watched unfazed as Chess lept over him onto the fountain then the cart. Galamonaro however cringed when the sound of crunching and tearing was emmited as Chess landed on his valuables. As the servant started running back to the house Galamonaro moved behind little Pelay. She looked away as the man was caught and Gal placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. "It's ok Pelay. It's a natural order." He said warmly to the little girl. "So, no need to feel sorry."

OOC:

"I too am an artist.

Stece

Newbie Noob

User ImageUser Image

Teepo moved behind pelly blinking seeing what was going on not knowing really what was going on till chess tore into the servant closing his eyes for a moment before hearing Pelay say she was sorry opening his eyes once more he moved his hand to hers taking a hold of it to let her know he was still here

Desirable Rogue

User Image

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

☠☠Somebody help me,
☠☠Through this nightmare.
☠☠Come crashing in,
☠☠Pierce right through me.
☠☠I find it kind of funny,
☠☠The dreams in which i am Dying.
☠☠Are the Best I ever had.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
Enjoy the Silance....

The screaming of pain and terror continued as Chess tore into the man, keeping him alive as long as he possibly can as he tore off limbs, and swallowed them whole. Though he did have to bite down hard to snap a bone or two to make it easier.

" Daddy's going to be so mad," Pelay stated to Gal as put his hand on her shoulder, she clung to Teepo s hand tightly, she hated this.

Finally the screaming turned into a loud gurgle as blood raced into the mans lungs and throat until there was a loud snap and he was dead. Chess feeding on the remains of the body.

Newbie Noob

User ImageUser Image
╔════════════════╗
"Don’t that .....
╚════════════════╝

after a little bit Rei came back out of the cave with a few supply for Mokk “We don’t have much we have a lot we take care of here but this should be more then enough” Walking back over to Mokk he sits down next to the ork before going though the stuff “This should help keep infection down and this should help with the beading and you can use this to wrap it” he then tiers the shirt a little bit making into a wrap to go around Mokk to cover the wound

╔════════════════════╗
....just beat all..?”
╚════════════════════╝

Zeraal

Militant Shapeshifter

User Image
Galamonaro Adems
Professionally peculiar.

Galamonaro watched with interest as Chess tore the man apart. "He was hungry and needed to be fed. Perfect justification for letting him out if you ask me." He said comfortingly. "Besides, I'm intrgued by your big brother. Stormy! Bring the stone here. I wish to examin it." He called to the cloaked man. The figure shambled over to the stone and plucked it off the ground with a withard hand and then shambled back to the manor and held the stone out to Galamonaro over Pelay's head. The necromancer observed the stone closely looking for anything interesting. The first thing he noticed that it didn't have a single scratch on it. "This is an interesting gem Pelay. However, you rbrother seems quite volatile, does the stone keep him in check in some way?" He asked looking down at the little girl. He had dropped the 'little' honorific he had been giving her until now showing a level of respect.

OOC:

"I too am an artist.

Stece

Newbie Noob

User ImageUser Image

Teepo looked back at Galamonaro as he looked at the gem he was starting to feel like this was a man that they should not trust moving a little bit “You should give that back to Pelay to be safe” he did not know if the man was able to do anything with the gem but he did know it was in Pelays hands for a reason and it should stay there before something bad happens

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out