Momma she once told me son you do the best you can
then one day i met a man who came to me and said
Hard work good, and hard work Fine
But first take care of head.
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
My speech
Others' speech
"but you do" he said when she was half way gone "sicko" he said simply as the crazed looking thug cracked his neck and then darted right past sly and at kyrei on the stepps" PRINCESS!!" calling to her and waiting until she had her eyes on him as he clapped his hands "BOOSH!" a thunderous echo showering out along with a blinding flash as everyones sences were shaken, even sly rubbing his eyes and ears as the world soon came back to normal; sicko standing beside sly as he handed him something and then returned to the others, sly grinning as he spun kyreis guns in his hands and held them up" no one is immortal, everyone can die, and if im going to die, then im gonna choose how" he said aiming the guns at her" but you are going to die alone, and that may not bother you but it makes me sick" he said suddenly stripping the guns into two parts, and tossed them back, so each of the four had one half of a gun" so were fodder, hope your right, because if you don't have your guns back in a half hour, we're going to destroy them" he was doing everything imaginable to get her angry, he would have loved more time to break her shell, but this was the last option, if he wanted to see her genuine heart, he had to push through the flames, and on his own he would fall, but strength in numbers was not a lost recourse

User ImageUser Image

Onirama's Love Of My Life

Desirable Rogue

User ImageIt feels so good being bad.
xThere's no way i am turning back. now the pain
xx is my pleasure. cause nothing can mesure.
xxx Just one night full of sin, feel the pain on your skin.....
𝔏eona 𝔙alentine

Leona merely smirked at him as he got angry with her, he was so much fun to piss off and play with, she understood why her mother loved him so much. His statement with Balthier was rather entertaining and of course she would enjoy making her mother awkward but ******** her lovers son. But there was something else she wanted. " Balthier." She looked to the male behind his dad. " Tell me something, do you understand what I mean about Lust demons taking on other lovers?" She was wanting to know his answer before she made her actual demand, she knew what she wanted, she wanted satisfaction. Leon, just for one time, the satisfaction that she had ******** her mothers lover, taken from her mother his first time since returning to confident man. The knowledge that every time she had sex with him it would only be sloppy seconds. Knowlage that her mother would be able to smell her daughters scent on his person and know that her daughter had laid claim to the one she loved even if it was only once.

Pleasure Knight
                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                              Cause i may be bad but i am perfectly good at it.
                              Sex in the air i don't care i love the smell of it
                              Sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me.

Dapper Smoker

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Even I never know where I go when my eyes are closed.
Even I never spied that the scenes were posed.
Even I never knew this is what I'd be.
Even eyes never mean that you're sure to see.
Still I'm getting higher
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
My speech
Others' speech

Baltheir gave her a weird look"like I give a ******** what you do"he stated plainly, sadly even after all the time they had spent together, no matter how much he may have liked her or not he just no longer had the capacity inside him for either love or compassion; though Leon on the other hand seemed more thrown off by that question" watch what you ask next girl" he said simply,
User ImageUser Image

Desirable Rogue

User Image

Love is a verb Love is a doing word Fearless on my breath....
                                ☆═━ ✧✩✫✬✭✮✯✰━═☆

xx Gentle impulsion × shakes me makes me lighter.
                                xx--------Nine-------- Night -------- of matter-------- Black--------Flowers-------- Blossom

Water is my eye most Faithfull Mirror ...

User Image

Ah that made sense, he was her guard mainly and personal servant.. in a way. " I see, well then I am glad to have you with us." Since she was no longer able to really fight, thanks to Kalicia, they needed a blade to protect them. His Liendgod mannerisms made her giggle , she always found it cute when Asch did that, hell every Liengod who did that it was adorable. " I thank you for the complements and believe a friend is exactly what we need. Isn't that right sweet heart?" She asked looking to her little one who squealed happily and clapped her hands.

Kiya Darkangel
                                                Teardrop on the Fire....

ooc: Text text text text text

Desirable Rogue

User Image
User Image

User Image
XX I You're so Hypnotizing Could you be the Devil?
XXCould you be an Angel? They say be Afraide,,
XX You're not Like the Others.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

" W, well then, how about this, join me for lunch, or dinner?" She didn't want to see him leave, but she wasn't sure how to stop him either, unlike most of her bed mates they left and she didn't care but she didn't him to leave.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The youngest Vachal Princess XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XX They don't Understand You .
You're from whole nother World
a different Dimension.

XX Kiss Me Kiss Me,
XX Infect me with your Love.

(( Lol thanks, had to wrap up that part of the story line took me forever to think of how to do it haha!))

Dapper Smoker

User ImageE C H O One Last Chance to Change the Tide.
CADENCADENCADI████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
CADENCADENCADERunning from a man I swore I'd never be, No one ever has to face tomorrow, but im the one who has to face me. So many times.
CADENCADENCADEIt's the demons I've created for myself, It's hard for me to understand myself, So it has to be hard as hell for you. so clearly.
CADENCADENCADEAre we born to be broken, sinners, and thieves, Someone tell the heavens that I'm ready to escape, This is not what I wanted not what I need
DENCADENCADE To do What must be Done It's all that's left. . .
CADENCADENCADENCADENCADE▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

he was glad for that, he dideant enjoy staying in the shadows, it was so much work" then a friend it is, yea bet your happy about that aint you shorty?" he said looking to kalicia, as the baby celebrated"then from today on I will do all I can to ensure you both are happy and safe" he said bowing finaly before standing once more as he smiled at the giggeling baby" is she always so...sunny?" he had to say the babies happiness was contagios, though to be honest with himself just being with them both was like a forgotten dream come true, though he went slightly riggid when he heard another males voice comeing from the house, a very aged and aggressive sounding one" aww princess kiya there you are" Lord Drakule Liengod walking down the stepps to join them, As marko quickly spoke to kiya before he arrived" play along, he's never seen this one before" he said spinning around as he smiled" milord, your looking very fine today" Drakule making a disgusted and angry face" euph, who is this little fool?" he asked as Marko interrupted befdore kiya could answer" Darren Vray at your service sir, swordsmen extrodinaire from castemere, hired by the king for the safekeeping of his most buetiful duaphter" he said looking back to kiya with a smirk" his words not mine, realy he said I was extrodinairy" Drakule grunting" realy scrapeing the bottom of the barrel these days, but extra security is good, and I trust the king to do what is best for his family" atleast at the moment.

Drakule soon remembered why he had come" oh yes, I will be leaving until tomorrow, amira should be home soon if you require her, aside from that I will see you tomorrow" he said with a small bow before turning to leave, Marko smirking as he watched him go, thanking his lucky stars drakule waseant suspicios of him, that was the last thing he needed" oh princess, would it be to much trouble to call me Darren from here on, ide prefer our enemies not know my true identity, the less they know the better our odds at victory eh wot?" that of course meant completely referring to him as Darren, to everyone, family and friends alike.

CADENCADENCADENCADENCADE▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                              CADENCADENCADEI can't say the Devil made me do it, I chose to be the one I am, the way I am today. i wish there was, but theres no way around it.
                              CADENCADENCADEIn the end I made the choice and will not die ashamed, I'ts the voices screaming in my head. The tragic Truth.
                              CADENCADENCADEAre we born to be Sinners, Killers and Thieves?. Are we born to be Broken?.

CADENCADENCADENCADENCADE
                              CADENCADENCADENCADENCADENCADENCADEN▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                              CADENCADENCADENCADENCADENCADENCADEN Marko Liengod Remnants of the Dust

CADENCADENCADENCADENCADENCADENCADENLocation: Capitol
                              CADENCADENCADENCADENCADENCADENCADENWith: N/A.
                              CADENCADENCADENCADENCADENCADENCADENFeeling: Truth hides behind smiles better then tears . . .
                              CADENCADENCADENCADENCADENCADENCADENOOC: Turning Tides.

Desirable Rogue

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
          ☢ ☣¤ Deadly Ivory Butterfly ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ
          [ X ]xxxxTinker, xxxx[ X ]xxxx Tailorxxxx[ X ]xxxx Soldierxxxx[ X ]xxxxSailor xxxx[ X ]xxxx My xxxx[ X ]xxxxbullet xxxx[ X ]xxxx punish xxxx[ X ]xxxx allxxxx[ X ]xxxx vithoutxxxx[ X ]xxxx distinction!

Sie ist mit den rot __ heiß sieht dass,__w fällt man es singt__ töten
                                Eine gefährliche Frau, die __ deinen Willen brechen können.

_-_- She’s red hot with the looks that kill,A dangerous woman who can break your will.
                                ___▬x▬___■ Emotion

Sie ist ein __Geheimnis und Wunder__Und sie wird __dich verletzen.__
                                Sie istt __Tochter eines Teufels.

_-_- She's a mystery and wonder and she will hurt your. She's a devil's daughter
                                ___▬x▬___■ Action

Bleiben Sie für eine Nacht__Du wirst für immer bleiben__Witchy Frau__Cries für niemand __Stiehlt deine __Seele undl __ dein Herz aus Tränen
                                _-_-
                                Stay for one night,You'll stay forever,Witchy woman, Cries for no one,Steals your soul and tears your heart out.'
                                ___
                                ▬x▬___■ Crush
                                User Image

________ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ

_-_- Kyrie Vachal

Kyrie was leaving there was no reason for staying, but the name princess caught her ear and she turned around just as the wave hit her and the light blinded her. She moved up her arm to shield her eyes from the light and when all was said and done they idiots had her guns. A dark growl escaped the Vachal woman, how dare they and it got even worse when the moron disassembled her guns and gave him his three lackeys. Fine, he wanted to die then so be it, she would be happy to give him what he wished for. " Kill the others." She stated twirling her new spear in her hand. " Leave the idiot for me." Yes she was giving Norvath his orders, hshe cared not if the others died, by the hands of the spear, but it was time she put this idiot out of her misery.

Once her orders were given she took off , she was getting her guns back over their dead bodies was more than acceptable.

Zer
                      gr194g62:148="Zeraal']

Dapper Smoker

User Image
      User Image
      God...no more ....now ...Mortal
      "keep holding on, even when the black thoughts come to get us, they dont scare me, how about you?" - Luka

Sweet bitter words
      Unlike nothing I have heard
      Sing along, mockingbird
      You don't affect me.
      Since I was young
      I tasted sorrow on my tongue
      And this sweet sugar gun
      Does not protect me
      That's right Trigger between my eyes Please strike Make it quick now.

he felt like he was getting off easy, but she had given him a good excuse to not continue the conversation, it was not his proudest moment these days" perhapse late breakfast" atleast this solved the hungry issue, and a bit of the hangover, which he soon remembered he had when he tried to stand and he got light headed and then his whole brain just started throbbing" oh god..." closeing his eye as he covered his face with his hands" why do people do this to themselves".

I'm trying to hold it together Head is lighter than a feather Looks like I'm not getting better, Comeing Undone

Sparkly Seeker

9,000 Points
      • Tycoon 200
      • Invisibility 100
      • Elocutionist 200
      User Image
      *************Aloralae "Ƚαє" Baines

My mind has changed,
      My body's frame but god I like it.

She pulled her long black locks over her shoulder, leaning against Mohen's side. As his arm came about her shoulder, her own wrapped around his middle. "And where do you suppose we will find those overgrown runts of ours, hm? You always were the better tracker." Keeping stride with the man, Lae scanned around. Still, she was taking in the sights. This city utterly fascinated her, no matter how ruined it was. Her boots gave a steady click click click against the stone.

My hearts aflame
      My body's strained but god I like it.

User Image"Let's show them what all the Ҥoωʆɨηɡ's for."

Desirable Rogue

User ImageIt feels so good being bad.
      xThere's no way i am turning back. now the pain
      xx is my pleasure. cause nothing can mesure.
      xxx Just one night full of sin, feel the pain on your skin.....
      𝔏eona 𝔙alentine

Leona was never one to be afraid of anything and since she was his only way to her mother, she had the upper hand. She nodded at Balthiers words, apparently to him she was just a bed mate, it seemed as though he understood. " I will tell you what, I will open the portal to my fathers land but in exchange." She moved to whisper in his ear what she wanted, all it took was one time, one time and he was going to do it as if she was her mother. He was going to treat her as if she was his lover. Only then would she open the portal to her fathers realm. she moved away from him once she was done talking. " Those are my demands. That is what I want, and in exchange I will open the portal."

Pleasure Knight
                                  Cause i may be bad but i am perfectly good at it.
                                  Sex in the air i don't care i love the smell of it
                                  Sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me.

Dapper Smoker

User Image
      ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
      Daddy he once told me
      Son you be hard working man
      Momma she once told me son you do the best you can
      then one day i met a man who came to me and said
      Hard work good, and hard work Fine
      But first take care of head.
      User Image
      ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
      My speech
      Others' speech
      sly wasted no time in slideing his piece of her gun onto his necklasses heavy metal chain and then under his shirt as he pulled free his own guns, jumping back as sicko once more darted right back at her, but way short of meeting her he slammed both hands down into the grouynd and released a shockwave sending a wave of rock straight at her; The twins and sly already darting further into the gardens with sicko quick on there heals, sly calling back to kyrei " twenty nine minutes!"

User ImageUser Image

Dapper Smoker

User Image
      User Image
      Demon...in the...Fight
      "Walking in the shadow of my father... I silently speak the question to the heavens. Will I do him proud...?"

Walking in His Shadow.
      I have endured His shortcommings.
      Knowing nothing but Duty and the Stars.
      I dare not Defy my purpous.
      Refusing to tarnish their memory, I Continue.
      Abandoning me to my Task.
      My life is now finaly my Own.
      Looking to the Stars...
      I wonder if He is still Alive.
      My Father...
      and if my fangs.
      will forever be denied.
      his flesh.
      I seek out those who are my charge, family, that is my purpose, to see them safe, my responsibility...

normaly she would be right, he was a decent tracker, but he knew this city pretty well from his visits with Aofiedi and he knew atleast were the boys would be" not sure about Keena, but the boys will be were theres food, and I could use a snack myself, how about you?" he said as they started into the city towards the markets, clear because the further they went the less the air smelled like flowers and the more it smelt like sizzeling meat and spices.

Diving into that which will destroy me, I am armed to finish what our enemies begin...

Dapper Smoker

User Image
      ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
      Even I never know where I go when my eyes are closed.
      Even I never spied that the scenes were posed.
      Even I never knew this is what I'd be.
      Even eyes never mean that you're sure to see.
      Still I'm getting higher
      ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
      My speech
      Others' speech

((lol well if that's realy how she wants to play it))

Leon could have expected something like that, she made no effort to hide her twisted little mind, or her hate for her mother, this was an inevitable request, and after hearing it he slid his arm around her lower back and pulled her in close" I have a history of making deals I get betrayed in" he stated plainly before his wings slid around them both and he whispered in her ear so no one else could hear" theres one other hiccup though" he said digging his nails into her back, a strange shadow bathing over them, sealing her from running away" you are the child of the woman I love, ide sooner let her be, then hurt her like that" he said as his wings spread away and he released her" men ready the supplies, we will be leaving with the fleet" he stated before leaving as the men went to follow his orders, if having sex with leonna was the cost, he would have to find another way; Baltheir had watched what transpired and could only guess at what had happened, but when Leon said they were going with the fleet instead of going to get Ixa he grew rather angry, and without saying anything left in the opposite direction
      User ImageUser Image

Desirable Rogue

User Image

Love is a verb Love is a doing word Fearless on my breath....
                                    ☆═━ ✧✩✫✬✭✮✯✰━═☆

xx Gentle impulsion × shakes me makes me lighter.
                                    xx--------Nine-------- Night -------- of matter-------- Black--------Flowers-------- Blossom

Water is my eye most Faithfull Mirror ...

User Image

kiya smiled and laughed again his shameless flattering was rather funny, she wasn't sure if her dad would have highered him for such a task if he knew that Marko would be praticly flirting with her. She turned her attention to her little one and smiled. " That she is, a very happy baby." She walked over to her little one and knelt down picking her up, the baby cooing as she grabbed one of the more squishy toys to bite on. Kalicia was her sun and her smile, the baby always seemed to be happy, even as the world crashed around her Kalicia was alwaysw smiling and a ray of hope in a dark world.

She looked up when another male voice came to her ears and she looked up to see Drakule. " Good morning master Drakule." She was about to answer his question only to stop when Marko interrupted her and pretended to be someone else. Darron, odd, why would he lie about his identity?

She nodded at his statement about him leaving. " Aright, thank you for telling me. I hope you have a safe trip master Liengod." She turned her attention back to MArko once Drackule left, his reasoning for wanting to be known as someone different was understandable. " Alright, if that's what you wish, I believe we can do that. Welcome to Gintana Darron."
                                                    Kiya Darkangel
                                                    Teardrop on the Fire....

ooc: Text text text text text

Sparkly Seeker

9,000 Points
      • Tycoon 200
      • Invisibility 100
      • Elocutionist 200
      User Image
      *************Aloralae "Ƚαє" Baines

My mind has changed,
      My body's frame but god I like it.

Lae couldn't help but laugh. So like the men of her family to be so interested in food. "Mohen, my cantkiya... If the boys are there already, there will be nothing left for you." She delivered a teasing jab to his ribs. But the woman couldn't deny it. The scent of food caused her stomach to grumble. She had last eaten at first light of the day, sparing her meals for others instead. Keeping her husband company ranked higher than food at the time. But it had caught up to her. Sniffing here and there, she hmm'd and ha'd, trying to pinpoint the scent of their boys over the mouth-watering aromas.

My hearts aflame
      My body's strained but god I like it.

User Image"Let's show them what all the Ҥoωʆɨηɡ's for."

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out